AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Congrats cansha. Party time begins for you....
@cansha second frustation on ur way.. once u land pr card.. same like application hahahahah... its even more random and everythin is done in sydney..

Reactions: cansha

SACHINARDE

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
June Family,

So finally the time has come when I get to announce ... I have just received my PPR in my account. I just got a message in my email that I have a new message in my account. When I checked it was the Passport Request note.

This has been a one hell of a wait and really tough journey for me. May be one day I will write about other things as well. But for now I'm more relieved than happy. Saying that this wait has been tough is an understatement and I think only the folks waiting till now can really appreciate how it feels.

My sincere thanks and gratitude to each and everyone of you who have given me your best wishes and blessings.

My sincere thanks to folks who have sent me PMs just to cheer me up and keep me going (some who never post here and have an account just to wish me luck). No amount of thanks can ever repay for a gesture like that. I may have done something right here that some people feel that way for me.

I hope this excruciating wait ends for you all. I really pray for that. I know how it feels.

Thank you all once again!
@cansha Congratulations!!!!!!!

NanSat28

Dec 4, 2018
Chennai
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-07-2018
June Family,

So finally the time has come when I get to announce ... I have just received my PPR in my account. I just got a message in my email that I have a new message in my account. When I checked it was the Passport Request note.

This has been a one hell of a wait and really tough journey for me. May be one day I will write about other things as well. But for now I'm more relieved than happy. Saying that this wait has been tough is an understatement and I think only the folks waiting till now can really appreciate how it feels.

My sincere thanks and gratitude to each and everyone of you who have given me your best wishes and blessings.

My sincere thanks to folks who have sent me PMs just to cheer me up and keep me going (some who never post here and have an account just to wish me luck). No amount of thanks can ever repay for a gesture like that. I may have done something right here that some people feel that way for me.

I hope this excruciating wait ends for you all. I really pray for that. I know how it feels.

Hearty Congratulations :)

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
June Family,

Congratulations!!!

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
June Family,

Congrats @cansha

Jan 7, 2019
Mumbai
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
I had contacted IRTCC customer care and received the confirmation of approval from them.
@cansha
Many Congratulations on your PPR.
Just wanted to add on my previous reply that the customer agent rep had mentioned that my file is in sydney nova scotia office as of 19th December, 2018. So is it that my file has not yet reached NDVO?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I'm sure that may (will) be frustrating but nothing compares to wait for PPR. This has much higher risk and uncertainty.
Pr card is diff though.. its fun wait .. c u soo mate hit me up if need anythin in zone

Reactions: gau55555

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Neither emailed nor followed up with ATIP.

But , I have called CIC agent today morning as there is no update after July 13(MEP and IP2). My AOR is June 23, 2018.

Agent mentioned my file is sent to department where eligibility is reviewed at granular level . As per agent, neither security nor criminality will be initiated until eligibility is passed and also there is no due date if files are sent special departments like mine for eligibility. Waiting for my GCMS notes.

In btw, reason being my eligibility sent for further review because my employer is located in Quebec and I am resident of Ontario, working remotely.

AOR :June 23
MEP : July 13
IP2 :July 13
Medical Expired : Dec 20, 2018 ( waiting for their call - Retake/Extension )
CEC Inland
Visa office - Ottawa
Hey we share similar dates..my aor is june 21, and i am also waiting for remedical request as my medical expired too..please keep updating on this forum..

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha
Many Congratulations on your PPR.
Just wanted to add on my previous reply that the customer agent rep had mentioned that my file is in sydney nova scotia office as of 19th December, 2018. So is it that my file has not yet reached NDVO?
Thanks!

It has nothing to do with file reaching NDVO. Most people who mailed NDVO and got PPR as a result had their files in Sydney office. For some unknown reasons NDVO has been sending PPR emails to anyone with approved file irrespective of where the file located, stream or nationality of the candidate. Now, this was reported to be working till now.

I can't remember any other case where someone sent an email to NDVO with approved file but did not get PPR. So let's wait for another day before you send one more email to NDVO. Hopefully, your email may come when they start working today.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Neither....you are an ark member if you are a canada pr visa aspirant and love the enjoyment we have here...and ofcourse don't feel offended on silly jokes being cracked. Laugh and let loose.
I was seriously trying to help him...:D
June Family,

Congratulations Bro. The agonising wait is finally over for you. Happy that you got it... A little late, but you know its because 'THE Montreal'... Lets Party !!

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Good morning guys,

I called the CIC this morning and asked an agent regarding my BG check as I was in BG check since May, she told me that I have a good news to you and expect to be contacted by the office very soon.
I wanted to be sure that my BG check finihed, she replied that everything is ready and yes your background check finished.

From my experience, I belive that when you raise CSE and they tell you that we are still processing that means it is nnot done yet, but when they tell you that “ we are pleased to tell you that everything seems in order in you app and all required docs been received by the office this means that your file is ready and now it depends in your BFD, once your BFD is due you will here very soon

I raised CSE on October it was processing

My second CSE was on December and my BFD was 01.01.2019.

That was my experience wanted to share it with you
my q is what very soon mean?
Dear Dr. These are very wise words and give hopes to many. Hope you tested them in a Lab :D

Reactions: Prashant86_2000