FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Hello guys, I just received my notes which i ordered on the 6th of Nov after approval date (26th Oct). Notes took exactly 35 days before being released.

However, I do not know how to go about uploading the screenshots here as earlier promised.

On page 2 under Assessments
Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV
Criminality: passed
Org. Crime
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation
Info sharing: complete
Other Reqs
Final: Approved.

Under Notes Section

The most recent generated on 5th November. The day I contacted Goodale

Created date: 2018/11/05
Created by: xxxx
Text: Received a request for case specific information via MP line. Spoke to Robyn from the office of Goodale, Ralph Hon.. Provided full file status. MP###

Notes 2
Created date: 2018/10/26
Updated date: 2018/10/26
Updated by:xxxx
Label: General
Office: Kyiv
Text: C passed; other requirements met; TP: pls issue final letter

Notes 3

Created Date: 2018/10/25
Created by:xxxxx
Updated Date: 2018/10/25
Updated by:xxxxx
Text:
FOSS- PA & child were refused SP/TRV in the past; PA is married with 5 children (elder child is PA's niece & was adopted by PA & spouse in Feb. 2018; court order is on file); civil documents seen - no apparent concerns; file assessed by CIO: PA holds masters Degree in Psychology: no apparent concerns. English as per IELTS- verified experience - 4-5 yrs; Funds: meets LICO. Interview waived. PCs on file. RPRF paid; JY: pls review c dec;

Under FINALIZE APPLICATION
DOCUMENTS ISSUANCE
Created Date: 2018/10/26
Doc #: xxxxxx
Print Queue: xxxxxx.

MY KEY OBSERVATIONS

(1)OK. So it turns out that the day I moved to IP2 was the day my eligibility was passed, which was on the 25th of October. Security appears blank everywhere it's mentioned.
Criminality was passed on the day file was approved(26th Oct.) As indicated in notes 2.
On the 25th the officer recommended that so called JY reviews criminality decision, this was after eligibility had been passed.(and of course, my PCC and spouse's own were the only documents showing review required from my previous GCMS notes, maybe that's why the VO needed another officer to crosscheck his decision on criminality. I don't know why's that. We submitted only Nigerian PCC, every other doc was fine).
The so called JY then passed criminality on the 26th and finalized/approved file. He then instructed one MR TP to issue final letter.
But MR TP decided to sit on Ppr letter till 7th Dec :cool:(42days after approval)

I think the so called MR TP is the IT personnel generating and updating all corresponce at the Kyiv VO (both outgoing and incoming), as his ID shows on all correspondences that took place after my file got transferred to Kyiv from LVO

(2) MP Ralph Goodale's info is perfectly accurate.

(3) All correspondence are entered in notes

(4) Redacted notes/blank pages under S(15) do not necessarily indicate security screening, as I had these on my first set of GCMS notes. As it can be seen from my notes. My file was all completed in just 24hrs (25th - 26th Oct), after being untouched by a VO for over four months.

(5) Under notes 2, the VO made reference to one TP to release final letter (this could possibly be the reason for the delay after approval. It could have been immediate if the VO had issued ppr instantly by himself without having to assign it to another. Just my thought though, as I do not know how they do their work, just trying to guess:D)

(6) under documents issuance section.
All counterfoils/COPR numbers had been generated since the day file was approved (26th). But there was a subsection that says "Print Queue: Lagos (some numbers)
I don't know if this has to do with the batch thing being speculated. Aside that, nothing else indicates the batch theory.

Last edited:

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
That is exactly my point which I was talking to vanshaj about. Even if there is an exchange of some paperwork between two govt. agencies, it's is surely going to take 2 days to finish it each leg. Additional 2 day to verify if the papers changing hand are complete. So a simple exchange would take 4 days on its own. Anyways. As long as people here are happy and content it's all good so cheers for all.

Well, I don't think everybody's application is sent to CBSA or other third party agencies for security checks.
Only those who're to be sent for security screening.
Simple security checks are done by IRCC themselves, this of course is after they might have considered a lot of factors and established there's no need for security screening.

These are my personal thoughts and therefore, may be incorrect.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
CIC could have simply embedded the myimmitracker’s estimated PPR date page to GCKey page as their inhouse progress bar is not going to be more meaningful than myimmitracker’s estimate anyway.;)

Reactions: cansha

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
CIC could have simply embedded the myimmitracker’s estimated PPR date page to GCKey page as their inhouse progress bar is not going to be more meaningful than myimmitracker’s estimate anyway.;)
Myimmitracker’s estimate PPR day count was like 93 days when most of us applied, currently a bit past 100 iirc... if we are already suffering with 180 days and a bit past it, if I had been told 100 days was the estimate I think I would have died of anxiety by now :D:D but hey if reaching 1200 pages will trigger our PPRs, I bet that infamous progress bar will help getting us talking hahaha.

Reactions: tobs

wonderingnomad

Nov 13, 2018
hey guys! does anyone know if landing for cec-inland has to be done when medical s still valid? I plan to travel end of Jan and come back mid Feb to do landing but that's also when my medical will expire. is that gonna be a problem? Thank you!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
hey guys! does anyone know if landing for cec-inland has to be done when medical s still valid? I plan to travel end of Jan and come back mid Feb to do landing but that's also when my medical will expire. is that gonna be a problem? Thank you!
Not sure but I think logic dictates your medical needs to be valid when you do the landing unless CIC gives you extension on your medical.

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
I ordered gcms notes on 25 Oct and did not received yet. I called on 6 dec and i was told Security is in progress. May i know what do they check in Security.My Aor is 7 june.

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
No PPRs so far... sigh... When will it come :(:(:(:(:(:(

absad

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
New day has started in Canada now. In a few hours we shall see the famed progress bar. But today I think is extremely crucial day in terms of expecting some movement in PPRs. So let's hope this day turns out to be a good one for us.
Yes. IRCC should start releasing PPRs. Its very frustrating now. The waiting game is becoming painful. Hope we all get our PPRs asap.

Reactions: cansha

Forcer

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
New day has started in Canada now. In a few hours we shall see the famed progress bar. But today I think is extremely crucial day in terms of expecting some movement in PPRs. So let's hope this day turns out to be a good one for us.
Why is it special? Isn't it an ordinary weekday?

SomeOne89

Nov 26, 2018
Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello guys, I just received my notes which i ordered on the 6th of Nov after approval date (26th Oct). Notes took exactly 35 days before being released.

However, I do not know how to go about uploading the screenshots here as earlier promised.

On page 2 under Assessments
Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV
Criminality: passed
Org. Crime
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation
Info sharing: complete
Other Reqs
Final: Approved.

Under Notes Section

The most recent generated on 5th November. The day I contacted Goodale

Created date: 2018/11/05
Text: Received a request for case specific information via MP line. Spoke to Robyn from the office of Goodale, Ralph Hon.. Provided full file status. MP###

Notes 2
Created date: 2018/10/26
Updated date: 2018/10/26
Updated by:xxxx
Text: C passed; other requirements met; TP: pls issue final letter

Notes 3

Created Date: 2018/10/25
Created by:xxxxx
Updated Date: 2018/10/25
Updated by:xxxxx
Text:
FOSS- PA & child were refused SP/TRV in the past; PA is married with 5 children (elder child is PA's niece & was adopted by PA & spouse in Feb. 2018; court order is on file); civil documents seen - no apparent concerns; file assessed by CIO: PA holds masters Degree in Psychology: no apparent concerns. English as per IELTS- verified experience - 4-5 yrs; Funds: meets LICO. Interview waived. PCs on file. RPRF paid; JY: pls review c dec;

Under FINALIZE APPLICATION
DOCUMENTS ISSUANCE
Created Date: 2018/10/26
Doc #: xxxxxx
Print Queue: xxxxxx.

MY KEY OBSERVATIONS

(1)OK. So it turns out that the day I moved to IP2 was the day my eligibility was passed, which was on the 25th of October. Security appears blank everywhere it's mentioned.
Criminality was passed on the day file was approved(26th Oct.) As indicated in notes 2.
On the 25th the officer recommended that so called JY reviews criminality decision, this was after eligibility had been passed.(and of course, my PCC and spouse's own were the only documents showing review required from my previous GCMS notes, maybe that's why the VO needed another officer to crosscheck his decision on criminality. I don't know why's that. We submitted only Nigerian PCC, every other doc was fine).
The so called JY then passed criminality on the 26th and finalized/approved file. He then instructed one MR TP to issue final letter.
But MR TP decided to sit on Ppr letter till 7th Dec :cool:(42days after approval)

I think the so called MR TP is the IT personnel generating and updating all corresponce at the Kyiv VO (both outgoing and incoming), as his ID shows on all correspondences that took place after my file got transferred to Kyiv from LVO

(2) MP Ralph Goodale's info is perfectly accurate.

(3) All correspondence are entered in notes

(4) Redacted notes/blank pages under S(15) do not necessarily indicate security screening, as I had these on my first set of GCMS notes. As it can be seen from my notes. My file was all completed in just 24hrs (25th - 26th Oct), after being untouched by a VO for over four months.

(5) Under notes 2, the VO made reference to one TP to release final letter (this could possibly be the reason for the delay after approval. It could have been immediate if the VO had issued ppr instantly by himself without having to assign it to another. Just my thought though, as I do not know how they do their work, just trying to guess:D)

(6) under documents issuance section.
All counterfoils/COPR numbers had been generated since the day file was approved (26th). But there was a subsection that says "Print Queue: Lagos (some numbers)
I don't know if this has to do with the batch thing being speculated. Aside that, nothing else indicates the batch theory.
Thanks for sharing @Adesua. All the best with your Canadian life.