FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Thanks friends for the congratulatory messages. It fells like I've been here for a decade.

Everyone waiting for the golden mail shall celebrate soon.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Just received this email from IRCC...

Subject: We’re working on improving application status in your account

"On December 12, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.

We’ll let you know when the progress bar is available for your application."
@tanush14 i received same email...I Really hope that they wont increase application deadline by another 6 months....WORRRIED

Reactions: tanush14

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018

"On December 12, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.

I think we all did, however not sure if I’m getting tired of the waiting game but I hardly believe we will get any new info from that. It could be even worse, we will get the 6 months timeline shoved into our faces despite of having cleared it.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I think we all did, however not sure if I’m getting tired of the waiting game but I hardly believe we will get any new info from that. It could be even worse, we will get the 6 months timeline shoved into our faces despite of having cleared it.
@DanFariasMthats so true... to be honest I believe there wont be any goods news, as we can see so many applications are falling behind deadline, only option for cic is to increase processing times!!!

Ac8692

Nov 30, 2018

I just got this email as well. Is IRCC just trolling us? For a moment I thought I got the golden email. UGH.

Reactions: Y@$h

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am currently in Canada after completing an MBA with family back home in Pakistan due to rejected visa twice!! I have 3 kids along with wife on my PR application. We got our ITA in May and submitted our application 29th June. I got the same email as you guys about update on 12th December with progress bar. Which is what led me to this forum.

Anyway I had a couple of questions, would appreciate a response:

1. What is the AOR date?
2. Almost everyone has quite a detailed status update, for example criminality check, eligibility - recommended passed etc. How are you getting this info? I applied online and online it just shows medical passed and eligibility and background security check in progress. Can someone guide me on how to get this info.

devaiya86

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-06-2018
Hi Guys,

I am currently in Canada after completing an MBA with family back home in Pakistan due to rejected visa twice!! I have 3 kids along with wife on my PR application. We got our ITA in May and submitted our application 29th June. I got the same email as you guys about update on 12th December with progress bar. Which is what led me to this forum.

Anyway I had a couple of questions, would appreciate a response:

1. What is the AOR date?
2. Almost everyone has quite a detailed status update, for example criminality check, eligibility - recommended passed etc. How are you getting this info? I applied online and online it just shows medical passed and eligibility and background security check in progress. Can someone guide me on how to get this info.

1. AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt - Date on which IRCC received your application. You can find this date in the email you received when you submitted your application.
2. There are three ways to find your application status.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronja5200

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D
  • Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate. As we all know not everyone updates the data there. But I think it is okay. In practical world decisions are taken everyday based on a sample of a data set.
  • If you feel - “Oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give us better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • I stand corrected on above. On 9th October there were a lot of cases which went inactive and hence were messing up the %age trends. I was not tracking active cases on regular basis as the numbers didn't change much. But to keep consistency I have now used active case number as on 21st Sep (as that is the only week I had captured number of active cases)
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress
  • And lastly, if you disagree just ignore!

• This week saw lower number of PPRs compared to last week.
  • June number looks higher on immitracker as more cases went inactive. I adjusted the number based on the # of cases in last week.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello June Family!!

This is my 3000th post on this forum!! I joined this forum on Aug 1, 2018. That is an average of 750 posts per month or 25 posts in a day!!

Admittedly, I have been away from the forum in the last 2 weeks. There are two reasons.

First reason is something I can't (won't) go in to detail here in open forum but it's something that came as a jolt to me and I need the PPR more than ever.
And second reason was ... when I started in the forum I had thought my 1000 post would be about my PPR ... then it became 2000 ... and then it became 3000 .. Well in the past that was just a number I didn't take seriously. But given I was expecting Montreal to work on my file (two weeks ago actually) I slowed down. I'm a person who believes in data and facts and not in some silly superstitions. BUT as I said earlier my desperation was too high and I wanted to try this superstition for once. I thought may be if I waited till this week and not touched 3000 posts my 3000th post would be about my PPR. Silly i know! Sigh!

But Montreal decided to skip my file altogether and they are processing 4th week of June files now. And I know for sure based on the data we have that in the next week some July first candidate may get PPR from Montreal.

So I just wanted to say **** you CIC for messing up with my sanity, making me miserable enough to believe in something damn silly and opposite to my thought process.

BUT if CIC is not going to change its ways just because I change my posting patterns ... WHY should I change if they have decided to be a prick and not issue my PPR.

Yeah CIC I'm down ... but not out ... You won't break me ... At least not yet!! So I'm back and back for good now.

PS: The only other heart breaking development is @tobs seems to have moved on with @tanush14 and forgotten me. :D

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hello June Family!!

This is my 3000th post on this forum!! I joined this forum on Aug 1, 2018. That is an average of 750 posts per month or 25 posts in a day!!

Admittedly, I have been away from the forum in the last 2 weeks. There are two reasons.

First reason is something I can't (won't) go in to detail here in open forum but it's something that came as a jolt to me and I need the PPR more than ever.
And second reason was ... when I started in the forum I had thought my 1000 post would be about my PPR ... then it became 2000 ... and then it became 3000 .. Well in the past that was just a number I didn't take seriously. But given I was expecting Montreal to work on my file (two weeks ago actually) I slowed down. I'm a person who believes in data and facts and not in some silly superstitions. BUT as I said earlier my desperation was too high and I wanted to try this superstition for once. I thought may be if I waited till this week and not touched 3000 posts my 3000th post would be about my PPR. Silly i know! Sigh!

But Montreal decided to skip my file altogether and they are processing 4th week of June files now. And I know for sure based on the data we have that in the next week some July first candidate may get PPR from Montreal.

So I just wanted to say **** you CIC for messing up with my sanity, making me miserable enough to believe in something damn silly and opposite to my thought process.

BUT if CIC is not going to change its ways just because I change my posting patterns ... WHY should I change if they have decided to be a prick and not issue my PPR.

Yeah CIC I'm down ... but not out ... You won't break me ... At least not yet!! So I'm back and back for good now.

PS: The only other heart breaking development is @tobs seems to have moved on with @tanush14 and forgotten me. :D
Welcome back!!
As long as we all are here together, CIC can’t break anyone of us.