+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
I couldn't get my bank to do a letter with the 6 month average so in addition to the letter they did I submitted the previous 6 months of bank statements and explained in the LOE.
Hi..Same as u even my bank didnt provide any average balance letter but instead they provided me balance certificates for last 6 mnths..In addition to that I also took balance statements for last 6 months.. Need some advise on what to write in LOE to prove that I will be using these funds for my settlement in Canada..Any format or advise would help as I will submit d additional documents today..

Reactions: nishatmohamedfami

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
That is not very motivating....

I'm sorry I dint mean to demotivate. I'm very sure you will get your PR. But nobody can really say when you will get it.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi..Same as u even my bank didnt provide any average balance letter but instead they provided me balance certificates for last 6 mnths..In addition to that I also took balance statements for last 6 months.. Need some advise on what to write in LOE to prove that I will be using these funds for my settlement in Canada..Any format or advise would help as I will submit d additional documents today..
Hmm. I really don't know what they want from you. Hopefully someone else can advise you. I wonder if I will have the same ADR request when I get to IP2.

I'm not sure what a balance certificate is. Did you show only the funds that were required for the number of people in your family or all of your funds? If it was just what they required did you explain that you had other funds to live on? If it was all in the same account is it possible that they think you may have used some of it and just want updated information to be sure that you still have enough? I'm just throwing out ideas. I really don't know.

I submitted 2 sets of info. Our local letter had listing of all accounts and our mortgage, the date they were opened, the date the mortgage ends and the 6 month average and the current balance of each account. Those accounts did not have anywhere near the required settlement funds.

My other letter was for accounts that I have in another country and I explained that I only transfer what is necessary monthly to survive a home, everything else stays there in savings. That letter only had the date opened and current balance so I included 6 months of statements. There was more than what was required for settlement in those accounts.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
I did my best not checking my MyCIC account for almost a week, still IP1 :( Now the relapse begins but I feel something is coming soon :cool:

Lucaskaldo

Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys!
ITA was on 23 of May
AOR 21 of June
IP1 since then.
FSWO - Brazil

My daughter was borned on the 5th of May. I got her passport on the 25th of that month.
If everything goes according to planned, I want to do my landing by the beginning of March next year.
The thing is, in Brazil, passports for small infants are only good for 1 year. So in November she'll reach the 6 months to expiration mark.
And I know that some countries don't take in people if their passport 's expiration date in less than 6 months. (But my case is immigration and not visiting).
Will there be a problem with that? It'll be very close to expiration by then.
I mean, when the time is closer, should I renew her passport and inform CIC or should I land with those conditions?

Thank you all!

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Received PPR email today!! **happy dance**

Timeline:
Aor 4th June
Meds passed 15th June
Ip1 16th June
IP2 26th sept.
PPR 27th sept.
Did you ever call IRCC while you were in IP1? If you did then would you mind telling us what did they say? Mine always say BG hasn't started and eligibility is recommended pass. I am just curious to know if they do BG check and other process in the back end and IRCC agent might n ot aware about those.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Did you ever call IRCC while you were in IP1? If you did then would you mind telling us what did they say? Mine always say BG hasn't started and eligibility is recommended pass. I am just curious to know if they do BG check and other process in the back end and IRCC agent might n ot aware about those.

Yes, I called around 4 times. The first call was about 3 weeks after Ip1. And the last call I made was in September 1st week. All 4 times I was told that the status is recommended pass. Security not started and criminality not started. I also ordered gcms notes on 21st August and received them on 22nd September. The notes also say security not started and criminality not started. But I was moved to IP2 on 26th sept and received PPR on 27th sept.

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes, I called around 4 times. The first call was about 3 weeks after Ip1. And the last call I made was in September 1st week. All 4 times I was told that the status is recommended pass. Security not started and criminality not started. I also ordered gcms notes on 21st August and received them on 22nd September. The notes also say security not started and criminality not started. But I was moved to IP2 on 26th sept and received PPR on 27th sept.
oh wow this is surprisingly positive!! do you have any travel history?

Reactions: B. B.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
That's very comforting to hear.

My only worry is our travel history. We ran out of space after 2 years and had to put the rest in the LOE.

Reactions: rdimmi and rejozach

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hmmmm, interesting ! glad to hear that . seems like the agent and even note are both inaccurate ~~~