Aug 1, 2018
PPR %ages by month as per data in immitracker

Jan - 89%
Feb - 85%
Mar - 68%
April - 48%
May - 27%
Jun - 14%

Seems to follow the 80% in the 6 month time frame rule. They really need to pick pace for March now. Not many PPRs for March in this week. They need to give at least 12% more in September to reach that 80%. and 32% for April in next two months. It does seem they have slowed down a bit since April.
So above was the status on August 29. Now as per Immitracker %ages are (Yes these may not be accurate but this is the best approximation we have!!)

Jan - 89%
Feb - 87%
Mar - 72%
April - 53%
May - 30%
Jun - 17%

The numbers April onward don't look very promising. Let's hope the pace gets better by end of September.

Reactions: AnastasiiaMueller

zedell

Apr 20, 2016
Have seen more people ordering GCMS notes these days even withing 90 days of AOR. I get it that it’s an applicant’s right but eventually it adds more work load for the officers. This may be one of the reasons for slow down.
LOL, that's not how it works. You have to be very naive to think officers have to spend time for the gcms notes. All your information is already updated in the system and the information is extracted from the system and sent to you. This extraction is largely automated without any manual intervention needed from your case analyst.

Reactions: Y@$h

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
LOL, that's not how it works. You have to be very naive to think officers have to spend time for the gcms notes. All your information is already updated in the system and the information is extracted from the system and sent to you. This extraction is largely automated without any manual intervention needed from your case analyst.
Do some research before calling others naive, merely prefixing your statement with LOL doesn’t make you wiser. Read below to know that notes have to be reviewed before sending to the requester as some personal information has to be redacted and they meed to specify under which section they are protecting those the details.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/

Reactions: huzm

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Do some research before calling others naive, merely prefixing your statement with LOL doesn’t make you wiser. Read below to know that notes have to be reviewed before sending to the requester as some personal information has to be redacted and they meed to specify under which section they are protecting those the details.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/
Dude that post is not an official post from a government website. It's from a person who runs a third party company which requests gcms notes on your behalf. Officers don't review any notes before they are sent. It's a Myth propagated by third party sites to buy their services. Ordering Gcms notes does not speed up or slow down the process.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Dude that post is not an official post from a government website. It's from a person who runs a third party company which requests gcms notes on your behalf. Officers don't review any notes before they are sent. It's a Myth propagated by third party sites to buy their services. Ordering Gcms notes does not speed up or slow down the process.
Ok, that’s not an official post but your post is official enough to believe?
Seems like this statement is coming from official spokesperson of IRCC :D

Last edited:

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I am aware of and agree with all the details GCMS notes comes with, still I believe people shouldn’t order it atleast before 90 days of AOR. Few cases of file being processed after ordering notes doesn’t mean everyone’s file is stuck and will be processed only after ordering notes.
I have seen some people ordering 2-3 sets on an interval of 30 days and yet no progress at all, may be ordering too many sets also has it’s side effects.
But my whole point was about how gcms can be useful to tackle nagetive decision of Case Analyst not about speeding up the process. You are saying we should not order gcms notes before 90 days but what if an applicant gets procedural fairness letter or even rejection before he/she get gcms notes after 120 days? Applicant's pof can be under review which could be solved by sending updated statement before receiving procedural letter. Or may be the VO is not happy about the job duties or noc which could lead to straight rejection but gcms notes can save the applicant. In my humble opinion, waiting till 90 days is not a wise decision specially for non expert candidates like us who applied byself. Applicants should order gcms notes after 45 days if he/she is not confident enough about something in application.
Hope you got my point.

Reactions: tobs

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Guys, it's finally here. Got my PPR!☺
Here's my timeline.

AOR - June 23
MEP/IP1 - July 10
ADR - August 17
ADR Submitted - August 17
IP2 - August 20
Ghost Update - September 7
PPR Mail - September 7

Thanks for the help guys. I hope things also speed up for everyone.
Congratulations!! :p:D:) What was your ADR?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi All,

Once again looking for applicants who have applications in Montreal VO. If your application is stuck in IP1 and if agent has told you that your eligibility is not complete yet ... Do confirm your visa office ... Your file is likely in Montreal. Please join rest of us here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-13

If you have ordered GCMS notes and know you are from Montreal office do share your experiences. And if you are a lucky candidate who has received a PPR from Montreal please do come and share your experience as well. Thank you!

Hope next week is better for everyone!

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Ok, that’s not an official post but your post is official enough to believe?
Seems like this statement is coming from official spokesperson of IRCC :D
arty before you guys cause rampage... ... so I have said this before also... when GCMS notes request is sent .. do not think IRCC guys are working on your request... neither officer neither analysts anyone.. it goes to other cell dedicated for this job.. like you guys has GCMS, there are also other request which u will know once you guys move here...also these requests which require individual case level information, goes to this cell.. now they have access to all step by step things going on your application.. then they fetch it , redactment is done as per procedure and notes are sent out.. all these employees working in information cell have security clearance which is renewed every 2 years

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
arty before you guys cause rampage... I work very closely with govt firms here... so I have said this before also... when GCMS notes request is sent .. do not think IRCC guys are working on your request... neither officer neither analysts anyone.. it goes to other cell dedicated for this job.. like you guys has GCMS, there are also other request which u will know once you guys move here...also these requests which require individual case level information, goes to this cell.. now they have access to all step by step things going on your application.. then they fetch it , redactment is done as per procedure and notes are sent out
So, do you know why most of June applicants are still stuck at IP1?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
So, do you know why most of June applicants are still stuck at IP1?
and I said this before as well... the processing is little slow right now due to influx for student visas and work permits and also... there are few organization level changes were on in iRCC... few new directives... it was all over news in Canada

Reactions: jasonn

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
bro my man... this guy reminds me of you... remeber when I was telling. truth and it was not as per what people exepected they jumped even you eh hehehhe... its a cycle mate.. people wanna hear what they want to,,, its ok... my man.. welcome to Canada... u coming on 15 right

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
arty before you guys cause rampage... ... so I have said this before also... when GCMS notes request is sent .. do not think IRCC guys are working on your request... neither officer neither analysts anyone.. it goes to other cell dedicated for this job.. like you guys has GCMS, there are also other request which u will know once you guys move here...also these requests which require individual case level information, goes to this cell.. now they have access to all step by step things going on your application.. then they fetch it , redactment is done as per procedure and notes are sent out.. all these employees working in information cell have security clearance which is renewed every 2 years
Another IRCC spokesperson ;)

Reactions: Singhne

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Another IRCC spokesperson ;)
Naa man.. even i was in same think spot u r on.. until i met someone in ottawa who is actually an officer at ircc... and i was really surprised when he told this... i was like oryt.. my bubble burst but its good

Reactions: jasonn and ishq74

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
bro my man... this guy reminds me of you... remeber when I was telling. truth and it was not as per what people exepected they jumped even you eh hehehhe... its a cycle mate.. people wanna hear what they want to,,, its ok... my man.. welcome to Canada... u coming on 15 right
I'm not sure why people are under the impression senior officers review gcms notes before they are sent out. They have more important things to do. The review and redaction of security notes can be done by interns or at best automated.
Yeah dude, Nov 15th landing.

Reactions: tobs