+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

inder1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
1.) Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2.) Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
3.) Review of medical results: You passed the medical.
4.) Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
5.) Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6.) Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7.) Background check: Not applicable.
8.)Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Guys I am June 2, 2017 applicant. AOR on June 16 and aug 8. have a look on 2nd point, Does this mean they are still reviewing the eligibility of application.

Reactions: balkan17

willfinty

Feb 20, 2018
It means whatever replacement documents (such as Schedule A or any of the forms) that they have asked for replacement, you have uploaded and provided the new version of that document that they require from you.
does this mean i have to resend it? or do i wait for a reply back??

Aartinavi

Jan 17, 2018
1.) Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2.) Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
3.) Review of medical results: You passed the medical.
4.) Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
5.) Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6.) Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7.) Background check: Not applicable.
8.)Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Guys I am June 2, 2017 applicant. AOR on June 16 and aug 8. have a look on 2nd point, Does this mean they are still reviewing the eligibility of application.
Will u plz update ur status on receiving any update? It will be helpful for me coz mine is 6june.
Thanks

December 2016

Aug 19, 2017
I emailed FBI results to the immigration officer on Jan 31 and received no confirmation. I emailed them again just to find out they never received the email.

Anyone else having same issues with the office losing documentations?.

1985umar

Feb 19, 2018
hi
my case was sent to london UK on 26th of september 2017 and after there is no further update,it there anyone else facing same issue?

multipleapplications

Feb 23, 2018
hi
my case was sent to london UK on 26th of september 2017 and after there is no further update,it there anyone else facing same issue?
Yes, similar situation. However, we did receive the pre-arrival services letter and were requested for an additional police certificate (both earlier this month), but that’s it. We wait with bated breath.

sjoshua2007

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
qatar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LONDON LVO
App. Filed.......
04/07/2017
Doc's Request.
29-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-08-2017 SA
File Transfer...
19/09/2017
Med's Request
17-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-08-2017
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
28/02/2018
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon with god's grace
hi
yes same situation here mine was transferred on sep 21st still no update.