Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
Guys, If your application was processed at CPC Mississauga, can you please share your PPR email?
This is my PPR email from my vo CPC-M
Dear XXX,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us
immediately with details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
(If none of these conditions apply to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Have there been any changes in your life circumstances since our last correspondence?
 Change in marital status: Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
If any of the conditions apply, you must inform CPC Mississauga via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following
link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)
 Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel
Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.
 If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to
submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international
travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two
blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please
note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:
o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a
visa to travel to Canada.

 If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of
passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages
containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your
original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a
permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding.
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of
Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence
documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.
4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
 If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required

documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to CPC-
CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is

the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.
 If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to
a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9
DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.
 If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the
U.S.A.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR
DOCUMENTS.
Regards,
Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
There are free online and in-person services offered by designated settlement service providers that you and your family
may be able to access to help prepare you for life in Canada. Visit our website to learn more
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp.

*************************************************************************************

There is a french version of it in my PPR too and the Annex A is at the bottom of the email.

Reactions: karthik.andhamil

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
This is my PPR email from my vo CPC-M
Dear XXX,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us
immediately with details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
(If none of these conditions apply to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Have there been any changes in your life circumstances since our last correspondence?
 Change in marital status: Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
If any of the conditions apply, you must inform CPC Mississauga via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following
link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)
 Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel
Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.
 If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to
submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international
travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two
blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please
note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:
o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a
visa to travel to Canada.

 If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of
passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages
containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your
original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a
permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding.
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of
Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence
documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.
4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
 If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required

documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to CPC-
CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is

the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.
 If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to
a Canadian address via any other courier.

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9
DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.
 If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the
U.S.A.

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR
DOCUMENTS.
Regards,
Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
There are free online and in-person services offered by designated settlement service providers that you and your family
may be able to access to help prepare you for life in Canada. Visit our website to learn more
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp.

*************************************************************************************

There is a french version of it in my PPR too and the Annex A is at the bottom of the email.
Thank you so much!!

JzJz_123

Jul 25, 2017
I got a mail about information about my application yesterday.. it says they will process it in next two months and will communicate back by may june 2018.
Its includes info about my file uci cic account and a link to know about canada

Anyone else received the same ??

Sonia81

Dec 18, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
india
App. Filed.......
july 12,2017
Doc's Request.
Aug 23,2017
Interview........
20/06/2018
Passport Req..
20/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2018
LANDED..........
25/06/2018
I got a mail about information about my application yesterday.. it says they will process it in next two months and will communicate back by may june 2018.
Its includes info about my file uci cic account and a link to know about canada

Anyone else received the same ??

so many people received same message including my self

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Just curious, what the PPR from CPC-Mississauga folks can help you in anyway?:)

Your VO is NDVO, not CPC-Mississauga.
I know. I am maintaining the Google sheet. One of the applicants asked where would they send passport to if their application is being processed in Mississauga. That's why I asked. On his behalf.

NewWorld

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
29-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My application reached Delhi VO on 4th Sep 2017 and till now I have no update.
May I know when should I expect PPR ?

It is just showing BCG progress..

Anyway to contact them ?

insurance manager

Dec 12, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged : 26-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 31-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
24-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015 ,3rd line update-12 April
Interview........
Waived ...Decision Made :29 May
Passport Req..
expecting on 1st june
VISA ISSUED...
expecting by 10 june
LANDED..........
before 24 june
Hi my son's application :
DOA 17 JUL 2017
MEDICAL 11 SEP
Today I CHECKED ECAS status its , DECISION MADE .....
When I can expect PPR ?? Its NDVO
the fourth line is not updated yet