+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Which VO?
File has been transferrd to Bucharest CO in 14 Sept. We provide everything and medical pass however nothing. Even the BBC still the same. I am thinking seriously to get my wife visitor visa here till this process complete which not sure when. I am 5th June applicant.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
June 9th applicant here. Entire application is being processed in Mississauga. We requested notes on October 6th and received them today. My eligibility check, security check, and criminality check has not started. However, our notes were generated the same day we requested them i.e. October 6th. Now that one month has passed since then, I really hope that at least one of the three checks has started.

abd1986

Aug 9, 2017
Timeline:
  1. AOR from Mississauga (letter in mail): June 5, 2017
  2. Linked account online: July 8, 2017
  3. Schedule A and PCC request (online): July 11, 2017
  4. Uploaded Schedule A and PCC (online): July 15, 2017
  5. Sponsorship Approval (letter in mail): July 17, 2017
  6. File transferred to POS (letter in mail): July 27, 2017
  7. Medical, fingerprint, passport (or copy of biodata passport page if visa exempt from Canada) requests (online): October 30, 2017
  8. Medical and fingerprint requests completed in Toronto: November 1, 2017
  9. Mailed pre-paid envelope and passport: November 2, 2017
Keep everyone posted.

Hope this helps everyone!
CONGRATS!!!

Quick question, which VO?

Reactions: faithey

Ching86

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
Any June applicant processed in Manila Visa office who got PPR?

the_illest

Mar 8, 2017
Hi there
Did you check on GCKey whether the message "No medical necessary yet" has changed to "Medical results received" ... or even to "Medical passed"?
The doctor electronically submitted my medical, so my status immediately updated to "Medical results received". And a few days later it changed to "Medical passed".
Perhaps ask the doctor whether he electronically submitted the medical; or how long it takes to get all your test results back? Hope you get an update soon.
Where do you see that in GC key? I am having a hard time finding the medical results received/passed. On ECAS it says "Medical results have been received." but nothing on GC Key, unless I am missing something? For reference, it has been over a month since my partner has done the medical exam.

haXudon

May 31, 2015
June 9th applicant here. Entire application is being processed in Mississauga. We requested notes on October 6th and received them today. My eligibility check, security check, and criminality check has not started. However, our notes were generated the same day we requested them i.e. October 6th. Now that one month has passed since then, I really hope that at least one of the three checks has started.
just to clarify, "NOT STARTED" means it has already started. for criminality, it might mean it already finished. i know GCMS notes is confusing, but it is what it is.

Najeeburahman

Nov 7, 2017
Hi my application was recieved on 13th june for sponsoring my wife from new delhi india. got AOR1 on 21st july and also the request for PCC and schedule A, on 30 of july recieved medicals.
Until late October on ecas it was showing application recieved and then it changed to in process on 25 October my BGC went in process prior to SA on October I don't remember the exact date and my representative told me that we have recieved the sponsorship approval letter along with supplementary forms and aslo a letter to apply for CSQ, applied for CSQ and submitted the requested documents on 2nd November the third line was also added on ecas which says we started processing your application on 26 oct.
does anybody else have the same timeline or can somebody tell me how long more i have to wait to get PPR??

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Hi my application was recieved on 13th june for sponsoring my wife from new delhi india. got AOR1 on 21st july and also the request for PCC and schedule A, on 30 of july recieved medicals.
Until late October on ecas it was showing application recieved and then it changed to in process on 25 October my BGC went in process prior to SA on October I don't remember the exact date and my representative told me that we have recieved the sponsorship approval letter along with supplementary forms and aslo a letter to apply for CSQ, applied for CSQ and submitted the requested documents on 2nd November the third line was also added on ecas which says we started processing your application on 26 oct.
does anybody else have the same timeline or can somebody tell me how long more i have to wait to get PPR??
Hi, my timeline is also similar to yours, check my signature and also enter your timeline in the 2017 consolidated spreadsheet pls.

Next update would be BGC In progress - for which we may have to wait until Dec end or Jan mid. PPR sometime after that.

Najeeburahman

Nov 7, 2017
Hi, my timeline is also similar to yours, check my signature and also enter your timeline in the 2017 consolidated spreadsheet pls.

Next update would be BGC In progress - for which we may have to wait until Dec end or Jan mid. PPR sometime after that.

Thank you for a positive reply and i would like to share that my BGC has been already started from mid October it says we are processing your background check.
And please explain what do you mean by signature can you send me the link of where you want me to enter??

Last edited:

Najeeburahman

Nov 7, 2017
Thank you for a positive reply and i would like to share that my BGC has been already started from mid October it says we are processing your background check
We landed on November 4th. Everything went fairly smooth, as me anything you might wanna know. Wish you all the best.
Congrats!!! I wish you all the very best for a new life in Canada.
Do have whatsapp i have a lot of questions to ask and i am sure it will give me a relief to know what exactly is happening and what to expect from NDVO.
Thanks.