+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Dear All,
In proof of relationship they mentioned " Provide letters from friends/Family that your relationship is recognized by them. My question is how many letters we have to proved ? and also please guide me what we have to write in these letters?
I will be thankful if someone share sample of the letter.
Thanks.

Reactions: Jojo87

bchor04

Sep 7, 2017
There should be option to upload documents once you click the view submitted documents. if not then just call them, try webform or courier
Yeah there's def nothing there. How has everyone been calling with queries? I was under the impression that IRCC/CIC blocked all international phone numbers.. Anyone have a number that we can use from the UK?

bchor04

Sep 7, 2017
Dear All,
In proof of relationship they mentioned " Provide letters from friends/Family that your relationship is recognized by them. My question is how many letters we have to proved ? and also please guide me what we have to write in these letters?
Thanks.
We included a wedding invitation as proof that our relationship is recognised by friends/family. Hope that helps.

kelownabc

Feb 24, 2010
Received AOR2 couple days ago. And now I want to apply travel visa to Canada.
I had been applied and reject twice in 2016, due to previous over stay history in Canada.(over staying after the student visa expired,it is abbout 10 years ago)

If I apply again, and reject again. Would that take effect of my PR process. What kind of chance of me getting the travel visa. How am I going to prepare the materials of travel visa will increase the chance?

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
hi any body has any idea on how to translate the chat history? my most of the chats are in language other then English.

Reactions: Jojo87

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
hi any body has any idea on how to translate the chat history? my most of the chats are in language other then English.
We had translated our chat history by certified translator.
Some applicants did not translate it.

Reactions: raphmih

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Dear All,
Thanks.
Here is a sample:
Aa:

To Whom It May Concern,

This letter is for the support of my friend (name )'s sponsorship of his wife/her husband (name)

(**** & ****) were married on ..**** and I was able to attend their wedding, I was very happy for them.
Their relationship is the best example of what loving and caring relationship should be. I wish them the very best in their life together and I hope they get together in the very near future.

Best Regards,

Friend's name

His/her Phone no.

& E-mail.

Reactions: Aries69

pakcad

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
ECAS says "In Process" from "Application received" but we still did not get the file transfer email.

Is it normal? if yes, then how long do they usually to send out this email?

Please advises.

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Any June applicant here who are "in-process" status on BGC? How long does it usually takes for them to conduct it? My VO is Manila. TIA! :)

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Here is a sample:
Aa:

To Whom It May Concern,

This letter is for the support of my friend (name )'s sponsorship of his wife/her husband (name)

(**** & ****) were married on ..**** and I was able to attend their wedding, I was very happy for them.
Their relationship is the best example of what loving and caring relationship should be. I wish them the very best in their life together and I hope they get together in the very near future.

Best Regards,

Friend's name

His/her Phone no.

& E-mail.
I suggest for your friend to write a spintaneous letter. He/she should also add the circumstances how they learn about your relationship, and if they already meet your sponsor. If you guys maintain social media accounts, they can also mention that you are open about your relationship in that venue and put a screenshot of significant posts that you had their and incorporate it in the letter. And the best would be an honest testimony from a friend on how they admire your loving relationship. Just ask them to be honest as possible. Good luck!

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016
ECAS says "In Process" from "Application received" but we still did not get the file transfer email.

Is it normal? if yes, then how long do they usually to send out this email?

Please advises.
You wIll soon recieve an email about transfer. 3 days from inprocess on ecas