Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Then better submit it via WebForm and ask him to call CIC after a week or 10 days.. So that agent can confirm if they have received the PCC and Sch.A or not.
Thanks he had now submitted it via webform.

do we get an update/acknowledgement if we submit docs via webform ?

zara12

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I just got third line "MEDICAL RESULTS RECEIVED" but ecas is still application recived for PA...........is third line considered as AOR 2
This is not AOR2. "Medical results received" means that they have only received the medicals. You should receive an AOR2 when your ECAS status changes and you receive an e-mail regarding Visa Office.

bchor04

Sep 7, 2017
Hi guys. Just finding this thread now but our application was received June 1. We've recently linked our application online and have been asked for Schedule A, police certificates and medical check. It doesn't look like they've uploaded anything onto our account because there is no where for us to submit what's been requested?? Has anyone else had this issue.. I know we can submit via Web Form but we'd rather keep track of it all via the account if possible. Thanks.

mrs.aquino

Feb 12, 2017
Hi guys. Just finding this thread now but our application was received June 1. We've recently linked our application online and have been asked for Schedule A, police certificates and medical check. It doesn't look like they've uploaded anything onto our account because there is no where for us to submit what's been requested?? Has anyone else had this issue.. I know we can submit via Web Form but we'd rather keep track of it all via the account if possible. Thanks.
hi! did u already linked ur account?

L.G.O.

May 24, 2017
Somehow the same timeline and issue here. App Rec. Date: June 6th and AOR/PCC/Schedule A: June30th. Yet waiting for SA. I called CIC and the answer is every case is different.
I don't know how they're going to investigate SA from.
I am a july applicant, i have the same problem. I still haven't received my SA. My spouse however, got a request for medical exam, pcc and schedule A. Did you eventually got your SA? What was the waiting time?

JoshiS

Sep 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
26-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
same here..My file has been transferred to VO New Delhi on 16 th aug.and processing started on 25th Aug.No updates till nw

JoshiS

Sep 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
26-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017

bchor04

Sep 7, 2017
hi! did u already linked ur account?
Yes we linked our account about a week or so ago but there is nothing showing up under the 'documents submitted by the client - supporting documents' for us to upload the Sched A, police certificates, etc.

bchor04

Sep 7, 2017
As I'm new, can someone please explain all the acronyms that everyone's using please? PA, AOR, ECAS, etc etc. Thank you.

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
As I'm new, can someone please explain all the acronyms that everyone's using please? PA, AOR, ECAS, etc etc. Thank you.
PA - Principal Applicant
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt
SA - Sponsorship Approval
VO - Visa Office
BGC - Background Check
PPR - Passport Request

sattirandhawa

Mar 24, 2017
Yes we linked our account about a week or so ago but there is nothing showing up under the 'documents submitted by the client - supporting documents' for us to upload the Sched A, police certificates, etc.
after you login to your account, click on "check status and messages" and then on the bottom left corner there's "view submitted application". click that and you will get the options to upload your requested documents.

Reactions: NS Thakur

bchor04

Sep 7, 2017
after you login to your account, click on "check status and messages" and then on the bottom left corner there's "view submitted application". click that and you will get the options to upload your requested documents.
Thanks. We have done that but the charts are empty. There is no option to upload anything?