n/a
Passport Req..
June 18,2018
VISA ISSUED...
June 26,2018
LANDED..........
July 12,2018
Hi there
I also struggled at first, but it's because I added the wrong number of applicants. It's your spouse + you (+ whomever else is on the application with you, like your children). So in my case, it had to be 2 and not 1.
And I used the identification option that required my name, surname, etc and not the one that required my application number and UCI because none of those are on the application I mailed in. And the instructions say to copy the information exactly as it is on your application.
Good luck!
Actually I'm using my UCI instead of the principal applicant.. that's why it can't get through. Anyways how to submit sched A and Police certificate

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Aft
Our file transferred today as well... My digital photos worked too..
Now real wait game begins...!!!
After providing sch A and pcc...was d status online changed from 'your action is required' to somtyn else? In order words, was there a feasible status update that your documents sch A and pcc were received bfor the transfer.

Would appreciate a feedback. Thanks.

mrrm03

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Vancouver BC
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
June 18,2018
VISA ISSUED...
June 26,2018
LANDED..........
July 12,2018
Aft

After providing sch A and pcc...was d status online changed from 'your action is required' to somtyn else? In order words, was there a feasible status update that your documents sch A and pcc were received bfor the transfer.

Hi
How to send sched A and pcc?
Did u get medical request form already ?

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Aft

The status of Review of additional documents will say, "We do not need additional documents."

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
I have no idea how IRCC people check our files. I got my application back today and when I see the letter it says to submit the copy of your PR. though I have submitted the color copy of my PR and these guys misplaced it, and now they sent back the application because of their own fault.
Sorry to hear that. Your timeline?

mrs.aquino

Feb 12, 2017
Hi guys!;)

I just wanted to ask how long will LVO process our papers for spousal sponsorship.My application was transferred to London visa office last July 25, 2017.

Thanks in advance;)

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi guys!;)

I just wanted to ask how long will LVO process our papers for spousal sponsorship.My application was transferred to London visa office last July 25, 2017.

Thanks in advance;)
LVO is averaging 7-9 months.

There is a thread and spreadsheet for Outland London apps.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you, I know someone who got theirs in less than a month
I find it extremely hard to believe someone got decision made out of London Visa Office in less than a month as they are notoriously known as being one of the slower offices, but I guess anything is possible.

Our file has been there for four months and no updates.

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
@offline136 - How did you get to know that Medical status? GCKEY Account?
I got an email too yesterday regarding file being transferred to NDVO but I don't know where to check Med Status. There is nothing pertaining to Medical test in either ECA status or GCKey Account.

mrs.aquino

Feb 12, 2017
I find it extremely hard to believe someone got decision made out of London Visa Office in less than a month as they are notoriously known as being one of the slower offices, but I guess anything is possible.

Our file has been there for four months and no updates.
I don't know either how it happened. Their app was transferred to LVO (June 16, 2017) and got a Passport request on JULY 12.
=)