+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
need help guys....
I filled out the schedule A form and tried to validate but it not letting me do it.
It shows error as enter the most recent info first
dont leave any gasps

I make sure it 20 times and there is no gap....what should i do?
Are you using the latest version of schedule A? Older versions had issues with validation.

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Hello friends,

I need your help. I've submitted the out-land spouse sponsorship application in June 2017. Today, I received my application back with letter which says:

Country Specific Requirements

You may need to submit extra forms based on where the person you're sponsoring lives. Your application will be returned to you as unprocessed if you do not provide there required forms. You may also need to follow special instruction about specific documents to provide based on the country where the document is issued.

However, I've sent them all the following country specific requirement's documents with my application.
  • Passports
  • birth certificates
  • marriage certificates
  • national identification cards
  • other civil documents.

I tried to search the country specific requirement document on the cic website. But I didn't get it.

Could anyone help me that what they are looking for? Which form do I need to fill up for above problem?

Note: I am in Canada and she is in India.

I really appreciate for your guidance. Thank you.

For India, PA have to submit IMM 5562 Supplementary Form as part of Country Specific Requirement...

Just curious that what did you submit as National ID..? India doesn't have National ID.. Adhar Card is still not National ID. So we leave it Unchecked.

Also, was your PA's birth registered late..?? If so then you had to submit Old School Records, Voter's ID Card...

@KEL28

Jul 22, 2017
Big Update:
Application was returned July 15th. Must be on its way. A document is missing apparently. The agent wouldn't know which one. So, will have to wait then.
I have a friend they return their application 1stweek of June ..
But until now they haven't receive their package

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Hi All, Jus few mins back I tried to check if there is any update on ECAS (Used my UCI Number - I'm the sponsor) and the golden text appeared stating that my spouse's application is received on June 23rd and started processing on July 28th.

Immediately I tried to search for her application and got it linked on the first try :))))

So I see her UCI number and AOR1 starting with Fxxxxxxx. There aren't any messages inside. Just shared this good news with my wife and thought of updating this forum and in the mean time, there was an email from CIC stating below

Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about F000XXXXXX

UCI: XXXXXX
Application No.: F000XXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear <<My Name>>,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/06/23 on behalf of the following member(s):

<< PA NAME >>

Hope this information helps someone...

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
IMM 5562 is only for PA.. Not for sponsor... You just chck mark on did not travel... Since your PA don't have travel history, you have to check mark on did not travel for your PA too... You live in Canada and they have all your travel history because you give them authorization to get record from CBSA in your application...!!! I checked mark on Did Not Travel too...!!!

Also just curious that why didn't you send this form with application..???
I did submit this form originally, i am not sure why they are asking it again. i only filled PA travel history there which is Nil.
In form there is a column to fill sponsor travel history as well, may be I have to fill that one as well ?

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Guys.. My wife got the medical req yesterday. She got it done and has the acknowledgement from the doctor. Doctor told her that she is supposed to upload the acknowledgement. I don't see an option to upload the same. What are we supposed to do?

Also, a question regarding "Medical Status" column in the spreadsheet. Where can I check the "Medical Status"? Is it gonna be reflected in the gckey account?
What should we expect after Medical is done? Next steps?