offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
What does your ECAS status say?

Sponsorship Application Status

Decision Made

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXX on June 1, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 30, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on June 29, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July 10, 2017 about the decision on your application.

Permanent Residence Application Status

Application Received
  1. We received XXX's application for permanent residence on June 1, 2017.
  2. Medical results have been received.

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Thank you.. Got most of it..
But my question is :

I have 30 days to upload all 3, but I have schedule A and passport pics ready today itself, can I not upload these two today and upload PCC the day i get it ? Since there is no submit button, just an upload button, I am assuming we can submit each of them as and when we have them ready, please correct me :)

You can upload what you have and then submit what you have like a BOSS... Your remaining stuff will remain as it is till the last date... We have a member of this forum named @Payal Patel who has successfully Uploaded and Submitted her Schedule A but not PCC...!!! For example if you just submit Schedule A, then it will say Replacement Provided and for PCC it will say Replacement Needed...!!! Upload PCC when you get it before due date written there...!!! ✌

Reactions: Payal Patel

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
hey offline,
Did your background check problem resolve itself or does it still say N/A?

Nope... Still same..!!! I think It will change after 2-3 months when BCG will start...!!!

Application status:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility:

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents:

We do not need additional documents.

Interview:

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:

Not applicable.

Final decision:

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
You can upload what you have and then submit what you have like a BOSS... Your remaining stuff will remain as it is till the last date... We have a member of this forum named @Payal Patel who has successfully Uploaded and Submitted her Schedule A but not PCC...!!! For example if you just submit Schedule A, then it will say Replacement Provided and for PCC it will say Replacement Needed...!!! Upload PCC when you get it before due date written there...!!! ✌
Yup. It let's u upload just schedule A and waiting for PCC

Reactions: offline136

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017

monank

Jul 10, 2017
Hello friends,

I need your help. I've submitted the out-land spouse sponsorship application in June 2017. Today, I received my application back with letter which says:

Country Specific Requirements

You may need to submit extra forms based on where the person you're sponsoring lives. Your application will be returned to you as unprocessed if you do not provide there required forms. You may also need to follow special instruction about specific documents to provide based on the country where the document is issued.

However, I've sent them all the following country specific requirement's documents with my application.
  • Passports
  • birth certificates
  • marriage certificates
  • national identification cards
  • other civil documents.

I tried to search the country specific requirement document on the cic website. But I didn't get it.

Could anyone help me that what they are looking for? Which form do I need to fill up for above problem?

Note: I am in Canada and she is in India.

I really appreciate for your guidance. Thank you.

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hello friends,

I need your help. I've submitted the out-land spouse sponsorship application in June 2017. Today, I received my application back with letter which says:

You may need to submit extra forms based on where the person you're sponsoring lives. Your application will be returned to you as unprocessed if you do not provide there required forms. You may also need to follow special instruction about specific documents to provide based on the country where the document is issued.

However, I've sent them all the following country specific requirement's documents with my application.
  • Passports
  • birth certificates
  • marriage certificates
  • other civil documents.

I tried to search the country specific requirement document on the cic website. But I didn't get it.

Could anyone help me that what they are looking for? Which form do I need to fill up for above problem?

It's very clear and on the website. On the road now but if u Cld call me in the next 30mins I ll be glad to sit bfor my system and u before urs and I ll take you step by step how you will arrive there... 8507117. Would ve posted it right on but am on the road...if anyone culd assist urgently, that will save our friend here. Cheers.

monank

Jul 10, 2017
It's very clear and on the website. On the road now but if u Cld call me in the next 30mins I ll be glad to sit bfor my system and u before urs and I ll take you step by step how you will arrive there... 8507117. Would ve posted it right on but am on the road...if anyone culd assist urgently, that will save our friend here. Cheers.
Is your number correct? And which country number it is?

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
Hi guys,

I would like to seek advice from all the senior folks here. I am a PR and getting married in december this year and think about the fastest way of bringing my wife here.

I was thinking i will ask my wife to apply for a visitor visa along with her family in octobor begining. She and her family has past travel history to few countries, so o am assuming she should be fine on that. My question is, if she gets a visitor visa say in Nov and we get married in dec and we apply for her PR in dec, will her visitor visa be still be valid. If she gets visitor visa, shall we apply from india or after she comes to canada?

Another plan is she alone will apply for visitor visa in october disclosing that she wants to visit her boyfriend. Then is she gets it in Nov, we will get married in dec and apply for PR in dec. We can come back together.

Or shall she apply for visitor visa now disclosing that we want to get married. Then we do civil marry here the next month and apply for her PR and she goes back. Then we marry in dec and hopefully she will get her PR by feb march next year.

If there is any other rejection proof way please share.

Blessings and good luck to everybody.

Regards

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
2 boxes away to the right of "action required" is highlighted " Check status and messages. Click the latter, it will take you to another page "application/profile details. Scroll down and you will see 'request letter'....Click on EDT under 'date send'...immediately underneath that you will see :view this message... That is where your request for Sch A and PCC dwells...and that is the action required from you...Hope this suffices.

Cherry10

Jul 13, 2017
Heyy guys

I linked my spouse application online.

When i went to the bottom I can see your action required and when I clicked on check status & messages then I couldn't find any msg.

When i hit the view submitted application it says no required documents for this online application.

And don't know why it still says action required.

What to do
Hello mehul,
I need ur guidance
Can u help me??
How I contact u?
Pls rp as soon as possible
Thanks in advance

Reactions: mehul.gandhi

saurabh1107

May 8, 2015
need help guys....
I filled out the schedule A form and tried to validate but it not letting me do it.
It shows error as enter the most recent info first
dont leave any gasps

I make sure it 20 times and there is no gap....what should i do?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hello friends,

• Passports
  • birth certificates
  • marriage certificates
  • other civil documents.

Have you submitted the Supplementary information form?

Reactions: offline136