+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hi everyone, I used to be very good about keeping up with this thread but have lost track in the last week. So, apologies if this question has been answered recently!

My partner (the PA) had received AOR, has linked his application, and almost immediate got a request for PCC and Sched. A on July 16. We are waiting for the FBI check right now which should arrive next week. But, I (the sponsor) have not received a work via email, no SA or anything. I find that odd. Am I wrong in assuming this?
In a day or 2, you would receive ur aor containin ur ucl and app numbers. It happened to me too. My spouse got aor and linking email a day and when I was worried, I got mine the next day in addition to a tool where I can check her status update.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone, I used to be very good about keeping up with this thread but have lost track in the last week. So, apologies if this question has been answered recently!

My partner (the PA) had received AOR, has linked his application, and almost immediate got a request for PCC and Sched. A on July 16. We are waiting for the FBI check right now which should arrive next week. But, I (the sponsor) have not received a work via email, no SA or anything. I find that odd. Am I wrong in assuming this?
Considering you are a June 15 applicant, I would not consider not receiving your Sponsor Approval email odd as of yet. Just wait a bit, based on the shreadsheet you should be getting your SA soon. Just give it a week.

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
Hi, I am sponsoring my wife who lives outside of Canada. I was going to submit my whole documents and suddenly noticed that they have new version of IMM1344 and IMM0008. I prepared all documents with uptodate document checklist except these two forms. These two forms are with old versions. Now the problem is if my wife has to resend them from home country it will take another couple of weeks. Can anyone give some feedback what I should do now?

saurabh1107

May 8, 2015
Application received 19 june
Aor1 on 19 july
since then i havent received nothing
Can anybody let me know why would i except something?

KrishHH

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
Application received 19 june
Aor1 on 19 july
since then I havent received nothing
Can anybody let me know why would i except something?
Same here

I Got AOR1 on 19th july , Since then nothing..

In GC key it is showing your action is required but am not seeing any messages, Am expecting I will get messages after I got the SA Approval.

Looks Same officer working on our files, Hope he is not on leave..

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Update my good peeps.
Submitted June 6
Aor spouse July 25th
Aor for sponsor July 26th
Account linked July 26th + Pcc & Sch A request
SA received July 27th....
We are moving forward.
You guys are too gbaski buddies.

pakcad

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

I (sponsor) received AOR1 today, PA also received an email after a few hours - a letter stating that she can link her application to an online account, and they are missing a few documents that they can request her to submit electronically after the application is successfully linked to an online account.

Application is successfully linked to an online account now but it does not say she's required to submit any additional/optional documents at this point.

Any comments?

Thanks!

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hello everyone,

I (sponsor) received AOR1 today, PA also received an email after a few hours - a letter stating that she can link her application to an online account, and they are missing a few documents that they can request her to submit electronically after the application is successfully linked to an online account.

Application is successfully linked to an online account now but it does not say she's required to submit any additional/optional documents at this point.

Any comments?

Thanks!
you will get request to upload documents in few days..

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hello everyone,

Any comments?

Thanks!
She should log into her online acct and check very well towards the base. There are two tables, she should look out for ' view submitted application'. If there's any, she would click on new message, wait a while for the message to open and she ll clik read message now. My spouse got hers a few mins after Linkin, I am even thinkin it's automatic.

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
She should log into her online acct and check very well towards the base. There are two tables, she should look out for ' view submitted application'. If there's any, she would click on new message, wait a while for the message to open and she ll clik read message now. My spouse got hers a few mins after Linkin, I am even thinkin it's automatic.

It's not Automatic... And first you get email, telling you that you have new message in your GCKey...!! Then you do what you said...!!!✌

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Hello everyone,
CIC asking for passport photos and when i check link it says replacement needed digital copy required. Can some one throw some light on it that does my spouse has to get new photos and get them digital or we can use existing photos we sent with the application and convert them in digital picture??is there an online tool to do it or some professional photographer can do it?? thanks
Ask your photo studio if they still have your soft copy / Digital copy of your PR photos. If they have then all you need to tell them is to resize that photo to 35mm x 45mm while keeping Crown to Chin size 31mm-36mm and take that digital copy and upload..!! If they have deleted then you have to redo again but do not scan your physical copies... A big No and also that would be old size of 50x70.. They need small size for Digital Photos while Crown to Chin size is still same... For more details about digital photo measurement simply click on Blue Question Mark next to upload button in GCKey..!!

Reactions: sharmani

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Quick question guys, am getting married in a few days, my wife passports has expired with her maiden name, should she renew her passports with her new name or with her maiden name? what do u guys advise , i would be filing for her after the wedding

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Same here

I Got AOR1 on 19th july , Since then nothing..

In GC key it is showing your action is required but am not seeing any messages, Am expecting I will get messages after I got the SA Approval.

Looks Same officer working on our files, Hope he is not on leave..
When you see your action is required, there is a new message in your box at the base level...Look for it and read it...