Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
@cookie1234 .. and some of the documents we send are originals .. like receipts of hotel bills and lunch/dinner receipts .. frustrating!

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hey guys,
Some one in the May thread posted that they got the Confirmation of the Receipt of Schedule A after submitting their Schedule A form. I'm a little confused by this. Do we get a separate email from CIC confirming that our Schedule A has been submitted? I uploaded and submitted my Schedule A and PCC day before yesterday but never got any email from CIC about it. When i log into my GCKey and go to "View submitted application"button it says "Document submitted by the client" and below that it says Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) and Schedule A Online (required). So I know for sure that my Schedule A and PCC were submitted to CIC, but i never got any email. What did he means by Confirmation of the Receipt of Schedule A?

the_illest

Mar 8, 2017
So have you got the file number (AOR) or you still waiting???
My fiance (the principal applicant) got an AOR email on July 16 and also received a request for additional documents (PCC and schedule A) that day as well. It seems like they are still working on sending out AOR's for the middle of June (based on the spreadsheet). Don't be too worried if you haven't heard back. I remember panicking a bit last week when I looked at the spreadsheet and saw that some people who had submitted around the same time had an AOR but we didn't. But, sure enough it arrived.

It will work out for you soon I hope! Good luck :)

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hey guys,
Some one in the May thread posted that they got the Confirmation of the Receipt of Schedule A after submitting their Schedule A form. I'm a little confused by this. Do we get a separate email from CIC confirming that our Schedule A has been submitted? I uploaded and submitted my Schedule A and PCC day before yesterday but never got any email from CIC about it. When i log into my GCKey and go to "View submitted application"button it says "Document submitted by the client" and below that it says Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) and Schedule A Online (required). So I know for sure that my Schedule A and PCC were submitted to CIC, but i never got any email. What did he means by Confirmation of the Receipt of Schedule A?
They probably submitted through webform. You wont get confirmation. Make sure that it says replacement provided. Required usually means its still needed...

Reactions: jptskt

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hey guys,
may be he submitted it through web form. I didint get any confirmation from CIC after uploading them through GCKey account.

Reactions: jptskt

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
They probably submitted through webform. You wont get confirmation. Make sure that it says replacement provided. Required usually means its still needed...
Yes it does say Replacement Provided right before both my uploaded files. Thanks you so much for the response. :)

Reactions: AHC

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Finally after a long pain of waiting. and after application returned back in may. I resubmitted again and received in June 5. I got the Email from cic today with AOR. I have updated the sheet as well. Good luck to you all, Don't lose hope.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Finally after a long pain of waiting. and after application returned back in may. I resubmitted again and received in June 5. I got the Email from cic today with AOR. I have updated the sheet as well. Good luck to you all, Don't lose hope.
Congrats Aliengine!! :) Yeah I just saw your AOR1 date on the spreadsheet and was really happy for you. Hopefully all the following stages and requests will go much more quicker for you.

malikkhayyam

Sep 9, 2013
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Provided with app
LANDED..........
20-08-2015
Congrats Aliengine!!

Why your application returned before?

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
@cookie1234 .. and some of the documents we send are originals .. like receipts of hotel bills and lunch/dinner receipts .. frustrating!
Yes some of them are the originals. Luckily for the bills/tickets/letters we sent copies. But everything else is to be done again. We have no choice anyway. Will do it again but we will look for how to make a complaint

Reactions: AHC

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Yes they have asked now for photo with size 35mm x 45mm and it says it may be jpg format
More details for photo spec:
Frame size
  • The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
  • The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution
If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.
File format
  • The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
  • The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
  • The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: Sm Patel

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Congrats Aliengine!!

Why your application returned before?
Our translated papers was sent as a copy ( The want the original translated documents while we just photo copy it and send it to them ) Also photos was not in correct size. Then they return it with message explained what they want and why it has been return. However our return application took around one and half a month to get the APR today. Its just a pain! Also the email just come to me as Sponsor, My wife ( PA ) don't get it yet.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
More details for photo spec:
Frame size
  • The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
  • The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution
If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.
File format
  • The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
  • The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
  • The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras.

Hope it helps.
WOW! in capital letters and wide eyes!! seriously?

any geeks here? help SAJ_ee out please .. this is ridiculous!!!

i dont get it, why r they asking u to send them something different? sorry dont mind me asking, but which country r u from? it cant be different for every country .. can it?