Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Provided with app
LANDED..........
20-08-2015
I just call IRCC. I provide them my PR card number and app fee payment receipt number. They confirm that my application is not returned because if returned there is a note in their system. They are still working on early June applications.

A bit relieved that app not returned.

My application received Jun 15, 2017

No AOR yet

Finger crossed
;););)

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
that's what i was asking you if they have instructions attached to your upload option .. now you have told me it should be jpeg. upload as jpeg then. if you need to scan both sides, then scan them and put them in a folder and ZIP it .. you know how to do this?
Just spoke with an agent. She told to follow the link in request letter (50mm X 70mm). And she is not sure of the format (jpg/PDF / zip) to use asking me to follow what's in link. There is nothing in link for submission online.

So I think best option would be to mail them photos physically. Let me know your thoughts as well. Really frustrating this situation is .

the_illest

Mar 8, 2017
I just call IRCC. I provide them my PR card number and app fee payment receipt number. They confirm that my application is not returned because if returned there is a note in their system. They are still working on early June applications.

A bit relieved that app not returned.

My application received Jun 15, 2017

No AOR yet

Finger crossed
;););)
Don't worry, we just got our AOR a couple of days ago and our application was received on the same day. It is coming! I'm sure in the next week it will be in your inbox :) It's really stressful though, we were also worried about a returned application. I think they are just (slowly) working through mid-June submissions now. Good luck!!

Reactions: malikkhayyam

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Just spoke with an agent. She told to follow the link in request letter (50mm X 70mm). And she is not sure of the format (jpg/PDF / zip) to use asking me to follow what's in link. There is nothing in link for submission online.

So I think best option would be to mail them photos physically. Let me know your thoughts as well. Really frustrating this situation is .
would you mind post the requirement they specified in the letter they sent you? Then it would be easier for people here to give you recommendations..

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
would you mind post the requirement they specified in the letter they sent you? Then it would be easier for people here to give you recommendations..
yes, do this, please ... @Sm Patel

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Even though you've been waiting for a while for AOR I would still take what they say with a grain of salt. They give alot of misinformation.
While waiting we will think about what to do... Wait or gather everything again so that we are ready

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
ooooooooooooo the frustration i am feeling on your behalf .. ughhhhh .. thats maddenin!! you know what .. start gathering your info again, just incase. it's been a while. I am done with medical stage already and you are waitin for AOR. Sure you shudnt follow peoples' timelines, but atleast you shud have received something by now!!!

do what the lady asked you to do .. you did send them photocopies of the original, so make more photocopies, you have the forms filled out, hopefully you didnt delete them, so print those out. it's just a matter of getting everything ready JUST IN CASE!
It is hard to think about that but you are right. We'll think about gathering it all again... Some documents were the only copies we got so we have to manage to get the family letters and all the original documents. This is exhausting. Sleepless nights again. Thank you for your advice

Reactions: AHC

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Feel sorry for what happened . i hope you the best as no official confirmation yet . stay positive @cokie1234
Thank you !!

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
OMG!! I can't believe this. This makes me so so furious. I'm so sorry cookie. :( I can't believe they just wasted your month and a half. I see that you signed up for text notification when you initially sent in your application. Did you get a text alert about CIC receiving it? Good luck to you. I really hope when you reapply they really expedite your application processing. Thats the least they can do.
Yes we got text alert. Still they are unable to find it. Heartless people they seem to be. It's not just a file it's 2 lives. Sigh

Reactions: AHC and jptskt

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
TBH, I would call again. See if you get the same information from a different officer. Just what I'd do though.
He called again and the lady saod that when they get an inquiry they have 90 days to examine it. It is supposed to help us now it only looks like another waste of time

KrishHH

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
well.. It still says "Your Action Is Required"
Did you receive PCC and Schedule A request ?

for me in link it is saying your action is required and None in Messages, I am not getting why it is showing like this?

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Did you receive PCC and Schedule A request ?

for me in link it is saying your action is required and None in Messages, I am not getting why it is showing like this?
"Action is required" means that eventually sooner or later you will get requests from CIC which you will need to submit once you get the requests. It does not mean that you should be doing something right now this very moment.
Showing "None" in Messages means that you have not gotten any request from CIC yet. Once you get your Schedule A PCC request this will change, however "Action is required" will continue to be there until after Schedule A PCC is submitted, medical is passed, and CIC does not need extra documents from you.
What you posted is normal and happens to everyone's GCKey account.

Last edited:
Reactions: AHC

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Yes we got text alert. Still they are unable to find it. Heartless people they seem to be. It's not just a file it's 2 lives. Sigh
Exactly, they of all people should know how difficult and time consuming and overwhelming it can be to gather all the documents, not to mention all the sensitive information, so they should very careful with them. The entire system seem to be in disarray. They can't just meddle with people's lives and emotions and not be held accountable.