+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you... Yes that's what a lady told him when he called this morning. She said we should send a fax, write a letter, do whatever and declare that nobody could find our app even after it was received, signed and we got the text msg June 1st.

I don't know if anything positive could come out of that or if we should gather everything again so we lose no more time. Hubby is very upset though. They talk as if it is a game or a joke.
Even though you've been waiting for a while for AOR I would still take what they say with a grain of salt. They give alot of misinformation.

Reactions: cookie1234

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Yes, mine was sent on June 12 and received June 15.
Application received Means they received application or the courier only confirmed that your application delivered.?
AOR means the CIC start reviewing your application :?

Kindly explain it,

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Application received Means they received application or the courier only confirmed that your application delivered.?

Kindly explain it,
AOR means that CIC has reviewed the file at a high level to verify that nothing is missing and the application appears to be complete. There is a low chance of the application being returned once you receive AOR.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Yes and even text msg

ooooooooooooo the frustration i am feeling on your behalf .. ughhhhh .. thats maddenin!! you know what .. start gathering your info again, just incase. it's been a while. I am done with medical stage already and you are waitin for AOR. Sure you shudnt follow peoples' timelines, but atleast you shud have received something by now!!!

do what the lady asked you to do .. you did send them photocopies of the original, so make more photocopies, you have the forms filled out, hopefully you didnt delete them, so print those out. it's just a matter of getting everything ready JUST IN CASE!

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
No we didn't.
That's why I find it so weird. Only thing I can think of his that her passport is quite recent. She only got it 2weeks before we applied for her PR.
The recently issued passport should not be a problem at all. May be try calling CIC (I know this can be quite an ordeal waiting for them to pick up) and let them know that you only got request for Schedule A and not for PCC.

Bjohn

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hi everyone.

To be confirmed but hubby was told this morning that our app may be lost :(:(. How can they lose an entire file ... And nobody knows what happened. They are just telling us to gather everything again and reapply.
Feel sorry for what happened . i hope you the best as no official confirmation yet . stay positive @cokie1234

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone.

To be confirmed but hubby was told this morning that our app may be lost :(:(. How can they lose an entire file ... And nobody knows what happened. They are just telling us to gather everything again and reapply.
OMG!! I can't believe this. This makes me so so furious. I'm so sorry cookie. :( I can't believe they just wasted your month and a half. I see that you signed up for text notification when you initially sent in your application. Did you get a text alert about CIC receiving it? Good luck to you. I really hope when you reapply they really expedite your application processing. Thats the least they can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: cookie1234 and AHC

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
My apologies .. i had that size in my mind because i got picx done for the size they r askin for another document of mine .. sorry .. thank u for correctin me ..

Do they hv instructions on how to upload picx?
Were you able to successfully upload your pictures?

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Thank you... Yes that's what a lady told him when he called this morning. She said we should send a fax, write a letter, do whatever and declare that nobody could find our app even after it was received, signed and we got the text msg June 1st.

I don't know if anything positive could come out of that or if we should gather everything again so we lose no more time. Hubby is very upset though. They talk as if it is a game or a joke.
Go see your local MP. Or go make a report to police that your package with sensitive information was lost or stolen. You dont know where this documents are right now and who has them and you dont want to be a victim of identity fraud either. Go to police , make a report, get a copy of it and send it to missisauga case processing center. Let them know that you are very serious

Reactions: AHC and jptskt

the_illest

Mar 8, 2017

Kindly explain it,
So, I forgot to include the text message request form and I didn't get an update when they opened my application. But for me, I noted June 15th as received because that is the date USPS said it was delivered and it was signed by a staff person there (R. Mahmood, I think?).

My partner (the principal applicant) got his AOR on July 16th. So, they have accepted our application (not returned back to me) and have started to request additional documents (PCC & Schedule A, for now) before processing.

Reactions: kcward7

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Were you able to successfully upload your pictures?
yes, i put them in word, made the size small, put my notes in, and saved it as pdf ..

but his case is different .. it's passport size photos .. not regular wedding picx that you can resize any size you want .. thats why i want him to be careful ..

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
yes, i put them in word, made the size small, put my notes in, and saved it as pdf ..

but his case is different .. it's passport size photos .. not regular wedding picx that you can resize any size you want .. thats why i want him to be careful ..
Oh I know his is passport photo. Seeing all the photo talk in the thread made me wonder if you were able to successfully submit your wedding pictures. That's great that you are successfully done with that extra task. Your file should be transferred to VO soon. Good luck!

Reactions: AHC

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Oh I know his is passport photo. Seeing all the photo talk in the thread made me wonder if you were able to successfully submit your wedding pictures. That's great that you are successfully done with that extra task. Your file should be transferred to VO soon. Good luck!
i checked my ecas online and no changes there, and no changes on gckey after medical exam passed .. did you get an email when your file was transferred?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
yes of course

Employement benift
Financial support (copies of money gram)
Letters from family and screen shots of our facebook accounts.
Oh ok. Following are the documents I submitted with my application. Hope it helps you when you prepare application next time.

Supporting documents – Sponsor

1. Photocopy of PR Card

2. Employment verification:

a. Original letter from employer

b. Latest Notice of assessment from CRA

Supporting documents – Principal applicant

1. Copy of passport

2. Birth Certificate, Baptism certificate, SSLC certificate
3. Copy of national identity card

4. Copy of marriage certificate

5. Two recent photos – I enclosed them in an envelope ( I have written the title on the envelope)

6. Twenty Photos of wedding ceremony and outings – I enclosed them in an envelope (I have written the title on the envelope)

7. Copies of national identity document for sponsor and principal applicant showing same address

8. Documentary proof for funds transferred from sponsor to principal applicant (for showing financial support)

a. Receipt from Remitly Canada

9. Proof that our relationship is acknowledged by friends and family

a. Screenshot of Facebook relationship status change of sponsor showing that he married principal applicant

b. Screenshot of Facebook home page of sponsor showing photos of sponsor and principal applicant

c. Screenshot of Facebook post by Mr. XXXXX, who is a close friend of sponsor

d. Screenshot of Facebook post by Miss. XXXXX who is a close friend of principal applicant

e. Original invitation card for engagement function

f. Original invitation letter for wedding function

10. Screenshots of WhatsApp chats between sponsor and PA. These screenshots are taken from sponsor’s mobile phone.

11. Proof of sponsors visit

a. Boarding passes and electronic tickets for flights to home country and return to Canada

b. Photocopies of passport showing exit entry stamps to home country for the above mentioned travels

12. Details of honeymoon trip

a. Reservations made for honeymoon trips

b. Bus tickets for our honeymoon trip

Reactions: AHC