+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys and gals

Application sent June 1
Delivered June 5

Called in this morning(july19) to find out that the application is being sent back due to lack of proof of relationship.
Thats all the agent mentioned, now have to wait for Canada post to deliever our applicaion back. (Does anyone know how long it takes for it to come back)

So the question is, once I get the application back in the mail, should I refill all the forms or just update whats missing and send it back?
What are everyones thoughts?

Thanks
My situation looks like yours but i have not received any message from them. I also included our conversations which were not translated. I am june 5. No aor yet

A330

Jul 19, 2017
mine has been returned as they ask for proper translation for non English documents. Also the 2 photos for the PA was not the proper size as per them so I ask my wife to take new photos and send it to me and I translated documents here in canada again. I just give them what they ask for. now not sure if they will ask for more things or return it again for other reason.
really sorry for you. But the checklist clearly says you have to submit 3 of the following set of documents. And its absolutely must.. not optional..!!

Joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements listing both the sponsor and the principal
applicant; (Minimum 1 document).
Proof of joint utilities accounts (electricity, gas, telephone); (Minimum 1 document).
Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address, such as copies of Government issued identification
documents: driver's licenses, insurance policies, etc.
Important documents for you or your sponsor showing that you are recognized as each other's spouse (such as employment or
insurance benefits). (Minimum 1 document).
Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself.
Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family (e.g. Letters, social media information showing a
public relationship, etc.)

Even I got married in this May and submitted application in June 1st week. And I got sponsor approval. So collect all documents and then apply again....All the best
yes of course

Employement benift
Financial support (copies of money gram)
Letters from family and screen shots of our facebook accounts.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
No we didn't.
That's why I find it so weird. Only thing I can think of his that her passport is quite recent. She only got it 2weeks before we applied for her PR.
Not really .. my hubby got his passport renewed as well as his was goin to expire in sept ..

Last edited:

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
It doesn't allow just - in any of name field :(
oh fudge popsicles ..

ok do you have access to Acrobat where you can insert a page?

I was going to ask you to write an explanation in a word document (because, see they haven't pointed that out on any of the other forms .. so this won't be an issue for them .. clearly they can see this on her passport) .. then insert this page and attach it to the form .. if you don't know what I am talking about, don't worry/panic.

Do this instead - Just zip the file with those two documents in it and attach that zip file (I am pretty sure you can attach zip files).

Let me know if this works !!

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi everyone.

To be confirmed but hubby was told this morning that our app may be lost :(:(. How can they lose an entire file ... And nobody knows what happened. They are just telling us to gather everything again and reapply.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone.

To be confirmed but hubby was told this morning that our app may be lost :(:(. How can they lose an entire file ... And nobody knows what happened. They are just telling us to gather everything again and reapply.
I'm sorry to hear that, and I sincerely hope the information your husband was given is wrong.

Is this what you heard from the call center agent?

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi everyone.

Did you get registeredmail signature?

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
I'm sorry to hear that, and I sincerely hope the information your husband was given is wrong.

Is this what you heard from the call center agent?
Thank you... Yes that's what a lady told him when he called this morning. She said we should send a fax, write a letter, do whatever and declare that nobody could find our app even after it was received, signed and we got the text msg June 1st.

I don't know if anything positive could come out of that or if we should gather everything again so we lose no more time. Hubby is very upset though. They talk as if it is a game or a joke.

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...