Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
I first inserted the picx on a word document .. then reduced the size of the pictures to make sure full document size once coverted to pdf is no more than 4mb ..

R there instructions on that pdf letter askin u how to submit ?? Or even go on ur gckey acct n see if u hv an upload option .. OR call cic n confirm with them ..
Hey , thanks ...

there are instructions for only schedule A nothing about passport size photos. they just provided instruction on specifications of photo requirement.

I will surely call them tomorrow to see how they expect me to submit passport size photos.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hey , thanks ...

there are instructions for only schedule A nothing about passport size photos. they just provided instruction on specifications of photo requirement.

I will surely call them tomorrow to see how they expect me to submit passport size photos.
that's a good idea. call them and clarify. hopefully, they can help you.

Reactions: Sm Patel

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
@Sm Patel

Ok i think i hv an answer for u .. i went on to this Pakistan outland with London VO thread .. they r discussin the same thing ..

U r to upload it online .. see if there r instructions attached to the upload option .. share here n lets see how we can help u ..
I will call them as there is no instructions on how to submit passport size photos. I will post here once i get hold of anyone with some answer from CIC.

For now i was thinking to mail them to CIC-Mississauga along with Schedule A form because not seeing any upload button on GCkey.

Reactions: AHC

lrggg

Jul 18, 2017
Hi there - my PA received his AOR (yay!). I have not heard a peep yet, but I will sit tight for now since I hear there can be a delay.

We successfully linked his application online and he got a request to submit an FBI background check, but checking the FBI website it says it’ll take 10-12 weeks. But we see the deadline to submit the document is August 23 (5 weeks from now), so what can we do? Tried calling the CIC helpline but they have a huge wait and aren't taking any more calls.

A local service (not law enforcement) said they can do an expedited FBI background check for $200 or so, but I wanted to know if that’s safe or legit to do. Thoughts?
Keep trying the line. I called today and it took me a few attempts going through the menu and being kicked out of the system until they took my call. Followed by a 30 minute wait. At least I got through to an agent!

lrggg

Jul 18, 2017
Hi all,

The wife and I just received the news today that our package was returned. We are now anxiously waiting by the mail box, of course. Curious if anyone could answer my question: will immigration list ALL the reasons for return, or do they simply find the first mistake and give it the axe without informing us of any other mistakes further in the application.

Thanks for your help, and we really appreciate the existence of these forums. Congrats to everyone who is making progress! This is probably the most stressful endeavour I have ever been apart of. The things we do for love!

KrishHH

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
What's the correct version of Sch A form? Is it this one "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf" ?

This one I noticed doesn't have Validate button while the other version I downloaded a while ago has the validate button. I am confused!

Plz help.
Hey Gagan,

I linked my application successfully, but when I open the application it is saying your action is required but nothing when I click on messages. If I am not wrong you also had the same problem, After how many days are you able to see the messages?

blackuhuru

Jul 4, 2017
My Schedule A and Police Certificate form has been requested. Please upload to spreadsheet.

For the Schedule A, it asks for street number for previous address, however where my wife lives in Africa the homes do not have numbers. What do I do just make up numbers? There is an asterik and I cant leave it blank

blackuhuru

Jul 4, 2017
Hi all,

The wife and I just received the news today that our package was returned. We are now anxiously waiting by the mail box, of course. Curious if anyone could answer my question: will immigration list ALL the reasons for return, or do they simply find the first mistake and give it the axe without informing us of any other mistakes further in the application.

Thanks for your help, and we really appreciate the existence of these forums. Congrats to everyone who is making progress! This is probably the most stressful endeavour I have ever been apart of. The things we do for love!
No dont worry, This happened to me too... they will send back everything and also a letter explaining why it was denied. Fix what they specifically ask to rectify and you will be good to resend and get it approved like I did.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
My Schedule A and Police Certificate form has been requested. Please upload to spreadsheet.

For the Schedule A, it asks for street number for previous address, however where my wife lives in Africa the homes do not have numbers. What do I do just make up numbers? There is an asterik and I cant leave it blank
Just write N/A

Reactions: blackuhuru

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi all,

Did you call them to find out if your package was returned? How did you find out?

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM

I put down your AOR1 and Schedule A dates today but just FYI, moving forward you can add you own info so you don't have to keep asking others to do it for you. That way you know for sure that your info is correct.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n8CRf5RwHVizY8yMFgXDcdY1_z5hDCjzDje5ih3gSj0/edit#gid=0

Lukeezekiel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
MAY 24 2017- APPLICATION SENT

JUNE 24 2017- APPLICATION RECEIVED

JUNE 25 2017- AOR1 RECEIVED

JUNE 25 2017- REQUEST DOCS: SCHEDULE A & POLICE CLEARANCE

JULY 4 2017- SCHEDULE A & POLICE CLEARANCE SENT