+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
you will need to use different combinations. i failed more than 15 times before i was able to link. this worked for me, if you haven't tried already. give it a try.

use this way to link your application:
1. choose application # and Family name
2. Do not fill place of birth and county of birth leave both of them blank not even a space.
3. Fill passport information
4.fill the last part as in your application
5. # of applicants =2
YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!
it worked!!!!! :)
thanks a lottt

@gagancanadavisa hey if yours is still not linked, try this way.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone
I post a file to cpc missisauga in 26april
And it was delivered in 28april 2017
This is common law parter ( spouse) sponsership from out of country (india)
It has been 2 and half month. I havnt got any email from cpc that they recieved it or not
I called cic and they put inquiry.
Anyone know what can happen to my file.
What if they return it, will they return to the address on my cic profile or the one i wrote down on canada post' enevelope.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Question about the numbers of family members when linking application to GC-key. Please help!!
Wife sponsor husband with a Canadian child. (Wife is PR giving birth in Canada, the child is holding a Canadian passport)
In this case, should I put down 2 or 3?
Your child is on your application, right? So it should be 3.

renji

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not to break your hopes :'(
Initially applied on April 11, called CIC mid week of May to realize that agent was unable to find my application... called back again with Canada post tracking number this time to hear that
Application was returned stating that line 150 is missing in my CRA's notice of assessment !! beat that :)

Me too! I am so nervous about it being returned despite triple checking everything... sigh. Fingers crossed for us :)

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
oh people .. breath .. relax .. it's the weekend .. go out and soak up some sun .. because when you all come to Canada, there won't be much sun left, except for 10 months full of brutal winter .. lol ..

kelownabc

Feb 24, 2010
Anyone having any trouble linking the GC-key to the application?

I received the AOR1 at July 5th, unable to link the application. on the web page shows research result not found.