+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Thank you, so the PCC and schedule A request does not neccasrily mean I have been approved to sponsor my husband, I could still get denied?
Technically that could happen. PCC and Schedule A request is for the principal applicant (PA) as part of the PA's PR application, whereas the Sponsor Approval (SA) indicates that the sponsor is eligible to sponsor the PA. The sponsor getting SA but the PA not getting PR does happen, although I'm not sure if the reverse (Sponsor getting rejected but PA getting approved for PR) is also a possibility. May be others in the forum can help with that question.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Thank you, so the PCC and schedule A request does not neccasrily mean I have been approved to sponsor my husband, I could still get denied?
I added your info in the spreadsheet. Did you link your application and did you get a medical request yet?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Technically that could happen. PCC and Schedule A request is for the principal applicant (PA) as part of the PA's PR application, whereas the Sponsor Approval (SA) indicates that the sponsor is eligible to sponsor the PA. The sponsor getting SA but the PA not getting PR does happen, although I'm not sure if the reverse (Sponsor getting rejected but PA getting approved for PR) is also a possibility. May be others in the forum can help with that question.
No, the whole thing will be rejected if the sponsor is rejected. That's why they give you the option to withdraw the entire application if the sponsor is denied.

Although Kismet - I really wouldn't worry about being rejected as a sponsor :) Rarely happens.

Reactions: Kismet18 and jptskt

sangam44

May 24, 2017
use this way to link ur application with gckey
1. choose application # and Family name
2. Do not fill place of birth and county of birth leave both of them blank not even a space.
3. Fill passport information
4.fill the last part as in your application
5. # of applicants =2
try this, this worked for me.

Reactions: gagancanadavisa

Kismet18

Apr 24, 2017
Thank you, that gives me more insight :)

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
use this way to link ur application with gckey
1. choose application # and Family name
2. Do not fill place of birth and county of birth leave both of them blank not even a space.
3. Fill passport information
4.fill the last part as in your application
5. # of applicants =2
try this, this worked for me.
Interesting.. good to know..
I will try that once the system let's me.. I am locked out at the moment.

Thanks @sangam44

Reactions: sangam44

the_illest

Mar 8, 2017
Submitted: July** 12
Received: July** 15

No AOR yet, fingers crossed!
Silly question, who receives the AOR the PA or sponsor?

Good luck to everyone!

**My mistake, I meant June not July! I have gone bananas already :p

Last edited: