+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

cazrypr

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Hi,

I submitted PCC and Schdule A online in Gckey online. But did not receive any email from cic for the documents submitted, how can i check if the documents have been transmitted properly?

Also the Schdule A online form when validated does show the bar codes or no? As when I validate it, it just showed validate in a small box on top right which is labelled as office use but no bar codes. Please someone can highlight these two things.

Thank you.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi,

I submitted PCC and Schdule A online in Gckey online. But did not receive any email from cic for the documents submitted, how can i check if the documents have been transmitted properly?

Also the Schdule A online form when validated does show the bar codes or no? As when I validate it, it just showed validate in a small box on top right which is labelled as office use but no bar codes. Please someone can highlight these two things.

Thank you.
You won't get email notification of the documents being submitted. After we submitted we just got VO transfer a few weeks later.

Last edited:

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hi,

Thank you.
schedule A form doesnt generate bar codes when validated. You can monitor the status of uploaded documents using your application status in GCKey account. I uploaded documents yesterday and now it says 'The additional documents you provided have been uploaded'.

Reactions: cazrypr and kcward7

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016

Pragstar

Jun 19, 2017
PA was refused US and Canadian visitor visa in the past years. Now,
While filling SCH A form, "Question #4: Have you the PA ever been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?", what should we say? (Yes/NO)?

Please advice. Thanks.

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
PA was refused US and Canadian visitor visa in the past years. Now,
While filling SCH A form, "Question #4: Have you the PA ever been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?", what should we say? (Yes/NO)?

Please advice. Thanks.
This is how i see it. They give you a visitor visa or any other canadian visa, you flew to canada but they refused to let you in at the border. This is a refused admission

Reactions: Pragstar

dsvrk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Toronto
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hello Everyone,
I submitted my spousal immigration file on April 18, 2017 & got returned back on May 29, 2017 as they did not find my spouse passport photos which I already put in an envelope and u-pinned in front of application. but somehow they could not find them and returned back file to me which has made me so frustrated. So, anyway there is no any other option & I am going to re-apply and send it on June 5, 2017 via priority mail & CIC may get it by next day. So, Could you guys please add me in June application and if there is any spreadsheet would you guys include me into it?

Thank you.!!
Any update on your second application?