+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
I have a question regarding Education History section of the Schedule A form.
For Field of Study for high school education (9th grade to 12th grade) should I write "N/A" or "general"? Which is a better answer? Or are there other more appropriate answers? For my bachelor's and master's degree I put in the Field of Study, but for high school there is no specialization. We just take various different subjects. (I know its the same way in many countries)

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
After I linked the application, it still says your action is required "Your Action Is Required". Do I need to transmit this application by going under view submitted application ?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
After I linked the application, it still says your action is required "Your Action Is Required". Do I need to transmit this application by going under view submitted application ?
Don't worry about that. PA will get an email requesting PCC and schedule A after some days. Then you have to upload them.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
When visa is receive, is there also a time limit when to arrive?
Yes. Usually time limit is till the expiry date of medicals. And medicals are usually valid for just 6 months. It was like that for visa issued under express entry. Should be same for sponsorship applications too.

Pragstar

Jun 19, 2017
PA was refused US and Canadian visitor visa in the past years. Now,
While filling SCH A form, "Question #4: Have you the PA ever been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?", what should we say? (Yes/NO)?

Please advice. Thanks.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Yes. Usually time limit is till the expiry date of medicals. And medicals are usually valid for just 6 months. It was like that for visa issued under express entry. Should be same for sponsorship applications too.
Actually medical is valid for 1 year. Just verified it by checking my express entry visa.