+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

clutsyclutter

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
ECAS PR App status changed to "In Process" today, but still no SA. Medical done yesterday. Thought I'd share case someone else is in the same boat :) I guess SA letter does not always come.

KrishHH

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
Same here.. Got Schedule A and PCC request, Medicals submitted with the application but no SA letter till now

bkharu

Dec 15, 2016
hi all. this is a bit late cause i've been posting everything on july 2017 thread. so far here's my wife's timeline. she's coming from sydney, australia.
  1. We received your application to sponsor on June 9, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 12, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 11, 2017.
  4. We got AOR1 on July 11, 2017
  5. July 25, 2017. I got an e-mail from CIC that I'm eligible to sponsor my wife.
  6. July 28, 2017. she got an e-mail from CIC asking her to do medical.
  7. August 3, 2017. my Ecas got updated from "application recieved" to "in process".
i'll be sure to edit this when she wakes up coz i think i'm still missing some details.

Reactions: MizKat

NewWorld

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
29-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I just updated timeline in the spreadsheet..

thepretender2013

May 11, 2014
Hi guys! Docs Returned on the 28th July and hubby got it on tuesday. Rep form required.

Looks like I'm no longer June applicant :oops::rolleyes:
Hi. Did you call CIC to inquire about yout case, and have they made a note in their system that you application will be returned to you? I was just wondering, if they make notes ,or they dont bither to make notes ,that the file is being returned

amy9876

Jun 25, 2017
I linked my application on August 1st and still have not received PCC request or SCH A. I called CIC and they told me that it will take a few more days as it is being processed. In the draft copy she could see, they have requested PCC, SCH A, maybe passport size photos, and clarification on something else. She said to wait till next week to receive the request.

So if anyone has not received it, she said there is a delaying going on for some people.

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
CC request or SCH A. I called CIC and they told me that it will take a few more days as it is being processed. In the draft copy she could see, they have requested PCC, SCH A, maybe passport size photos, and clarification on something else. She said t
Thanks for the update.
I too am waiting for the Sch. A and PCC. I want to call CIC but i do not know if I could. Since I am not the Principle Applicant and there was no Representative form sent, i believe that they will not give me any info.
Has anyone called CIC not being the PA and still got the info?
regards

clutsyclutter

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
I linked my application on August 1st and still have not received PCC request or SCH A. I called CIC and they told me that it will take a few more days as it is being processed. In the draft copy she could see, they have requested PCC, SCH A, maybe passport size photos, and clarification on something else. She said to wait till next week to receive the request.

So if anyone has not received it, she said there is a delaying going on for some people.
I'm curious how you guys manage to speak to an agent. I always get directed to the automated response :/

amy9876

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks for the update.
I too am waiting for the Sch. A and PCC. I want to call CIC but i do not know if I could. Since I am not the Principle Applicant and there was no Representative form sent, i believe that they will not give me any info.
Has anyone called CIC not being the PA and still got the info?
regards
I am the sponsor and we don't have a representative form signed, and they were able to give me details.

harry1985

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Guys,
Just a quick question. I managed to link my spouse PR application to my GCKey account without having an application number or UCI. Neither one of us have received AOR1 email yet. Aftering linking the application it shows the Application number and UCI number along with my spouse name as primary applicatnt. It also mentions the date application was received and your action is required but nothing is in messages or corespondence. What does this mean? is the application accepted? and will get AOR email in couple of days?
Thanks

Stewpeas

Jul 4, 2017
Just got off the phone with CIC because we still can't link our application. But because I'm not authorized (I'm the Sponsor) she couldn't help me. So my spouse has to fill out the IMM5476 Use of Representative form, mail that to me so I can sign it then I'll upload it using the web form. In the meantime, she suggested putting the state as the city instead of the actual city where the PA was born with the country. Not sure if that will work since the application form doesn't ask for the state but hey, it's another set of combinations I can try! My spouse doesn't come back to Canada for another 10 days so that's 50 more tries before he can call them and see if they'll provide more information. :p One of those 50 is sure to work, right?
Any other suggestions are appreciated - we've tried so many different ways and no luck as of yet.
Any luck linking your account as yet?....still trying all the combinations but not having any luck on my end

onthebrink

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
02-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
Any luck linking your account as yet?....still trying all the combinations but not having any luck on my end
Nope, not yet. Getting tired of trying honestly. But I must keep trying!

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hi Guys,
Just a quick question. I managed to link my spouse PR application to my GCKey account without having an application number or UCI. Neither one of us have received AOR1 email yet. Aftering linking the application it shows the Application number and UCI number along with my spouse name as primary applicatnt. It also mentions the date application was received and your action is required but nothing is in messages or corespondence. What does this mean? is the application accepted? and will get AOR email in couple of days?
Thanks
That's very strange! How did you do that?