+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

amy9876

Jun 25, 2017
Hi Guys,
A quick question, I have received AOR and linked application... how long before I will see request for SCH A and PCC. Also will we get an email or just have to check GCKEY for an update? Currently in GCKEY it is showing that 'action is required' but there is no messages.

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
A quick question, I have received AOR and linked application... how long before I will see request for SCH A and PCC. Also will we get an email or just have to check GCKEY for an update? Currently in GCKEY it is showing that 'action is required' but there is no messages.
Have you tried clicking on "View Submitted Application" on GC Key? This will be available after you click on "Status and Messages". If there is nothing there, then I suggest checking daily on GC Key account.

We didn't get any email regarding PCC and Schedule A. it was just there when we linked the application. But I believe they send an email every time there is an update on the GC Key account.

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
Hi Guys,
looks like you and mine are happening at the same time. I linked mine yesterday. let me know when you get your Schedule A and PCC request. i am waiting for mine......

amy9876

Jun 25, 2017
looks like you and mine are happening at the same time. I linked mine yesterday. let me know when you get your Schedule A and PCC request. i am waiting for mine......
Will do. As of yet nothing is showing, even under the 'view submitted application'... hopefully soon!

renji

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh fudge popsicles ..

ok do you have access to Acrobat where you can insert a page?

I was going to ask you to write an explanation in a word document (because, see they haven't pointed that out on any of the other forms .. so this won't be an issue for them .. clearly they can see this on her passport) .. then insert this page and attach it to the form .. if you don't know what I am talking about, don't worry/panic.

Do this instead - Just zip the file with those two documents in it and attach that zip file (I am pretty sure you can attach zip files).

Let me know if this works !!

This is what we ended up doing,
reported to IRCC about this issue, did not respond for a week or so, so went ahead and did below
Since my spouse doesn`t have last name, I filled NOT APPLICABLE, filled the given name and uploaded via GC key early this week.
Yesterday they replied acknowledging the technical issue & confirmed that processing center has received the schedule A document and yet to process it.

So fingers crossed.

Reactions: AHC

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
I receive AOR in 29 June as I am the represantitive. I am getting all communications to my email ( as sponser ).

Till now not able to link the application. I called cic last week and check with them the database to find out if there is any mistake I done from my end. agent confirm that no city of birth has been entered. and maybe this is what cause the problem. For sure I am getting emails from cic for medical and Schaual A request. but till now cant link the application. I submitted a technical incident in web form last week and good luck to me to hear back. Any suggestions?

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
I receive AOR in 29 June as I am the represantitive. I am getting all communications to my email ( as sponser ).

Till now not able to link the application. I called cic last week and check with them the database to find out if there is any mistake I done from my end. agent confirm that no city of birth has been entered. and maybe this is what cause the problem. For sure I am getting emails from cic for medical and Schaual A request. but till now cant link the application. I submitted a technical incident in web form last week and good luck to me to hear back. Any suggestions?
Correction the AOR received 20 June..

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
My husband was getting a new birth certificate made and it wasn't ready when I sent in the application. So we used, 10th certificate, 12th certificate and an affidavit from his parents confirming his date of birth. (I had sent copies of the 10th and 12th, but maybe get them notarized). We have received AOR but still waiting to see if they need additional documents.. so they might ask for birth certificate as they have in the past from people.. so lets see. Will keep you updated.
I have his notarized birth certificate,10th,12th certificates and voter id. But someone told me that we should send them original as it is written on cic website. Are you from India??

zhynth

Jun 25, 2014
For all those that have deir files transfered...why is it difficult to answer just this simple question. After submittin sch A and Pcc...do you still have ' your action is required' on your online profile? If yes, at what point will that change. Cos my spouse has submitted both but still have action required on profile. Thanks.
My file has not been transferred yet but im going to answer this question as i have already submitted my sched a and pcc.
When u press the submitted documents u will still see the required term there like this: schedule a online (required)
Police certificates(multiple required)
*on the left column of these remarks u will ll see the words "Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: "

Plus on the application status u will see that on the Review of additional documents column it changes from "we do not additional documents" to
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.then i dont know the rest after that..hope this helps

zhynth

Jun 25, 2014
Just a reminder here. U will know that u have successfully linked your application once you see the
"check status and messages" button under the "submitted applications or profiles" section.
Cause the last tym i thought i already successfully linked it and waited for a day for the sched a and pcc request only to find out that after the message that read 1 application was found there were 2 buttons that appeared.one is to go back while the other is to continue so better check it carefully.

Ching86

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
For all those that have deir files transfered...why is it difficult to answer just this simple question. After submittin sch A and Pcc...do you still have ' your action is required' on your online profile? If yes, at what point will that change. Cos my spouse has submitted both but still have action required on profile. Thanks.
No, it changed to 'submitted' the same day they sent for a medical request. Mine, that was 3 days after I submitted the SchedA and PCC

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
@offline136 - How did you get to know that Medical status? GCKEY Account?
I got an email too yesterday regarding file being transferred to NDVO but I don't know where to check Med Status. There is nothing pertaining to Medical test in either ECA status or GCKey Account.

Yes.. GCKey states, "You passed the medical exam".... And ECAS under PA states, "Medical results have been received"

If you call CIC and enter PA's File Number and Year of Birth, Automated system will speak the status of your medical as well.. Basically it speaks whatever is written in GCKey...!!

Last edited: