+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
To Members please help:

My wife has been requested to upload the IMM5569E document online. As well as her notorized copy of her Birth Certificate, was provided in the application package. A date to submit has been provided. I believe a scan of the original Birth Certificate will Do? If you could please respond it would be kind of all. When I log in to the account there are two documents which are being requested to be uploaded, one says replacement Birth Certificate and the other is the IMM5569E form. Has anyone else received a request as this. Please help it is urgent.

Regards

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
To Members please help:

My wife has been requested to upload the IMM5569E document online. As well as her notorized copy of her Birth Certificate, was provided in the application package. A date to submit has been provided. I believe a scan of the original Birth Certificate will Do? If you could please respond it would be kind of all. When I log in to the account there are two documents which are being requested to be uploaded, one says replacement Birth Certificate and the other is the IMM5569E form. Has anyone else received a request as this. Please help it is urgent.

Regards
If they specifically asks for notarized copy, it's better to notarize it and upload a colour scan. It's better not to take chances...

Reactions: Sm Patel

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
If they specifically asks for notarized copy, it's better to notarize it and upload a colour scan. It's better not to take chances...
I think I miscommunicated. In the application package, we sent a notorized copy of the birth certificate. In the letter they have sent they are asking for a Birth Certificate. Logging into her linked account shows two documents to be uploaded, IMM5569 and Birth Certificate, which was sent as notorized. The letter states must be received by 08/22/2017. So does the account. I just hope this means an upload, an not physical mail, because for her to mail her birth certificate original will never reach. :(

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
I think I miscommunicated. In the application package, we sent a notorized copy of the birth certificate. In the letter they have sent they are asking for a Birth Certificate. Logging into her linked account shows two documents to be uploaded, IMM5569 and Birth Certificate, which was sent as notorized. The letter states must be received by 08/22/2017. So does the account. I just hope this means an upload, an not physical mail, because for her to mail her birth certificate original will never reach. :(
If you can see an upload link, that means you have to upload digital version. If they don't specify anything about attesting the copy, I believe you can just send a colour scan of original document. Just verify the information which is available when you click the question mark near the upload option. It may have additional information in it.

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
If you can see an upload link, that means you have to upload digital version. If they don't specify anything about attesting the copy, I believe you can just send a colour scan of original document. Just verify the information which is available when you click the question mark near the upload option. It may have additional information in it.
That question mark says provide a birth certificate or birth registration, official document that includes a person's name and place and date of birth, that is it.

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
All requested documents/information must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). What does this mean? Do I have to upload the documents with names formatted as year/month/date at the end ? So confused. :(

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
All requested documents/information must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). What does this mean? Do I have to upload the documents with names formatted as year/month/date at the end ? So confused. :(
Just upload a scanned copy. That's it. No specific name formats are required.

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
The IMM5569E form that has to be uploaded online, I am guessing an electronic signature (Typing your name) and uploading the document after validation and save is sufficient?

sinikrishna

Jun 25, 2017
Hi,
Please help me to fill the form for sponsoring my husband.I have a few doubts in filling...
1. generic application form: filled principle applicant information( my spouse), whether i need to add dependants as me and my daughter who are permanent resident already.
2. Sponsorship relationship evaluation: Part C: are you living together now: whether I have to opt yes or no. I am here in Canada , but he is in India.What should I answer.
3: document Checklist: I am unemployed, so How i should write an explanation how I support my self and spouse?

harsimarjeet

Jul 7, 2015
hi all,
Got Sch A and Pcc request yesterday and
i uploaded them today, but the status shows "Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC"
Is this normal, or i have done something wrong? any help would be appreciated.
thank you.