+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sharmani

Jun 22, 2017
hello guys,
1. while filling out education history in schedule A form, how should we write number of years of school. My wife studied in india from class 1 to class 12. after that 3 years of college degree. its total 15 years but how to break it down primary? secondary ? university? other post sec?can any one suggest?? Also her address where she lives is the one with V.P.O without street name and number but on the form says no P.O address should be used. any suggestions on this ??Thanks
2. SCHEDULE A does not have the option to write the state/province. is it ok to send it anyways without writing state ??

Last edited:

@KEL28

Jul 22, 2017
I guess he can ask them for that fax number if they still say that they can't find your application. It also depends on how long ago you applied.

Our papers were received and signed by David
Can u please let me know if what the fax number is so that we will write a letter as well..

Our paper were received and signed
by R Mahmood

raphmih

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
I sign the representative form for my wife application. we got AOR Thursday. we try to link the application under her gckey account but with no luck till ow. Shall I try to link it under my gckey as PA?
I've been trying since July 12. NOTHING! so maybe representative will be dealing.

raphmih

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Yea i have rep as well and it didnt let me link it either so my rep takes care of everything and keeps me updated they just requested the imm566 on Friday
when was your application started process? My was on> received on June 12, AOR July 12, Processing started on July 11. Thanks

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
I was looking at the spreadsheet and looks like a lot of people even from feb are still waiting for BGC to start. I am quite disheartened . Is that data accurate? Is it possible many people haven't updated their info?

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
My ecas account says" Decision Made" I haven't received the medical yet but did receive the AOR.
What does that mean ?