+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
Hi,
I received an email which invite me for the test, but I haven't received any "MAIL" from CIC. I was worried if the email is enough to appear for the test and interview or I have to contact CIC that I have not received any mail.
Please guide me as we are bit worried, if this topic was discussed at any other place please send me a link for that.

Thanks.
I also received an email too. I did test yesterday and it was fine. No need to worry about it. :)

All the best and good luck your test.

Reactions: zow2k11

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
I also received an email too. I did test yesterday and it was fine. No need to worry about it. :)

All the best and good luck your test.
Hi there,

That is normal now. I had the same experience in Edmonton and got an e-mail for test invite. Now the CIC is encouraging to have communication via e-mails rather snail mails. All the best for your test. Only one small advice for you to read the book 2-3 times to avoid re-schedule your test.

KUR761

humanist

Jun 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-06-2009
Med's Request
21-04-2010
Med's Done....
14-05-2010
Passport Req..
10-12-2010
Just checked my status and it says a communication was sent to me on Nov 29th saying that my oath ceremony is on 16th Dec. Could someone please update the spreadsheet? .....worrying thing is I haven't yet received an email or a letter regarding this, lucky I checked.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Just checked my status and it says a communication was sent to me on Nov 29th saying that my oath ceremony is on 16th Dec. Could someone please update the spreadsheet? .....worrying thing is I haven't yet received an email or a letter regarding this, lucky I checked.
Congrats!!! Updated on the tracker..

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Can you please let us know when you got ur DM so that can also be updated..

humanist

Jun 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-06-2009
Med's Request
21-04-2010
Med's Done....
14-05-2010
Passport Req..
10-12-2010
I think it was about the 25th of Sep.

peterrod

Aug 1, 2017
Vancouver
Hi,

I passed my test yesterday in Vancouver (Surrey office) (Dec 5) and the interview went well. However, I also received a new line in the ECAS at the same time:

We sent you correspondence on December 4, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Could this be FP request even though the test and interview are complete?

Thanks

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Hi,

I passed my test yesterday in Vancouver (Surrey office) (Dec 5) and the interview went well. However, I also received a new line in the ECAS at the same time:

We sent you correspondence on December 4, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Could this be FP request even though the test and interview are complete?

Thanks
Congrats!!!

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Can anyone share test and interview experience at Missisauga office ?

oakimm

Aug 1, 2017
Can anyone share test and interview experience at Missisauga office ?
I just had my test at the Mississauga office today. The test was 7.45am and I reached around 7.30am. There was ample parking if you are planning to drive. Once there, they had us wait in the waiting room till 7.45am. Then an officer came and told us to get the documents out and get in line to get "checked in".

While waiting in line, they asked for my passport as I had a lot of travel and wanted more time to review my passport. To check in, we needed a invitation letter and PR card. After checking in, they gave us pencils, scantron sheets, and we were seated in the exam hall. After everybody was checked in, they gave us instructions, had us turn off our cell phones and gave the test booklet.

After the test was over, we were asked to wait again in the hall. They called us for the interview. My interview was very quick as they had already verified by travel stamps while I was taking the test. They verified all my identity docs - PR card, DL, health card and passports. They went through the citizenship application questions with be verbally - basically when through the entire application to confirm the major answers (where you live, work, name of spouse, kids, any trouble with police).

After that I was congratulated and given a letter with the date for the oath ceremony.

Here's my timeline:
Test Invite letter/ecas date: Nov 21
Test Interview date: Dec 6
Decision Made date ecas estimate: Dec 6 (they told me right after the test)
Oath Letter Date: Dec (they gave me the oath letter right after the test)
Oath Ceremony: Jan 8

ampu2000

Nov 5, 2012
I just had my test at the Mississauga office today. The test was 7.45am and I reached around 7.30am. There was ample parking if you are planning to drive. Once there, they had us wait in the waiting room till 7.45am. Then an officer came and told us to get the documents out and get in line to get "checked in".

While waiting in line, they asked for my passport as I had a lot of travel and wanted more time to review my passport. To check in, we needed a invitation letter and PR card. After checking in, they gave us pencils, scantron sheets, and we were seated in the exam hall. After everybody was checked in, they gave us instructions, had us turn off our cell phones and gave the test booklet.

After the test was over, we were asked to wait again in the hall. They called us for the interview. My interview was very quick as they had already verified by travel stamps while I was taking the test. They verified all my identity docs - PR card, DL, health card and passports. They went through the citizenship application questions with be verbally - basically when through the entire application to confirm the major answers (where you live, work, name of spouse, kids, any trouble with police).

After that I was congratulated and given a letter with the date for the oath ceremony.

Here's my timeline:
Thanks Oakimm. Any idea if we have to carry kids documentations as well? Also, for interview, are you called individually or along with spouse?

oakimm

Aug 1, 2017
Thanks Oakimm. Any idea if we have to carry kids documentations as well? Also, for interview, are you called individually or along with spouse?
That I do not know. My application was individual. They asked me about my family, but did not ask for any documents.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014

Here's my timeline:
Congratulations!!!! Good to hear that you also got your oath invite immediately after the test and interview...

victorier

Jul 27, 2017
hey
My oath ceremony is on 12 december
i heard i can apply after end of 2buisness days which is 14 December Thursday
even if its 15 which i apply for passport
if everything goes well and i take guarantee and references with me to passport should i be able to get passport on monday?or urgent application
(According to cic for urgent process you can get passport by the end of next business day)
please guide in this situation
i am really worried since i am traveling on 7am on 19 december