+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Hello members, i completely forgot that me and my wife (MITZ) will be travelling on 21st Dec and her oath is schedule for 19th Dec.
She has sent out an email to CIC Edmonton for re scheduling her oath date.

I will keep you guys posted with the response if any receive from CIC and new oath date.

Cheers..
Thanks for the updates.. I have updated it in the tracker in the comments... Do keep us posted on the status

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
My hubby made an enquiry online ., that we will have vacation this coming December to feb..so we are not here in canada if they will give an appointment for an exam.. so they replied yesterday in an email that they will transfer it to the office.. today my hubby received a call from an agent to verify our request.. she said we will not have news until we come back from our vacation,. So no need to watch my ecas from now on..
Oh... even we have our vacation coming up in Mid Jan... I will be informing them towards mid December..

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
My application went in process on July 13 and no updates after that. Is there anyone else who is on same boat...i see some people on tracking sheet whoes application still shows in process only but no idea if thy r still active on forum...
please let me know if anyone from june applicant, active on forum, and still has file in process only..
thanks
There are so many of us still here with just in process still. I am one of them as well. We should be getting the test invite soon..

unaseem

Nov 26, 2008
Calgary,AB
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
11 April 2011
Doc's Request.
RPRF and updated history on FEb 20, 2013
Nomination.....
PNP -Alberta
AOR Received.
Sept 2,2011
File Transfer...
16 MAY 2012 to Ottawa and In process on 26 July 2012
Med's Request
Sept 29,2011
Med's Done....
OCT 06,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 27, 2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 06, 2013
There are so many of us still here with just in process still. I am one of them as well. We should be getting the test invite soon..
Thanks for ur reply Kbanatwala..i hope test invite comes up soon for all who r waiting..

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Thanks for the updates.. I have updated it in the tracker in the comments... Do keep us posted on the status
Sure , i will! Thanks...

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
Hi Folks,

One of my friends has applied with his family of four (Two adults + two kids) as a family package. His wife and he had test and interview last week. Lucky my friend passed the test , but his wife could not. The office told to his wife you would get second test invitation letter in 4-8 weeks. My friend had checked the status online and the "DM" is there from "IP". Is he going to get the Oath letter with his two kids as he did apply for his two kids with his application as a principal applicant and his wife will get once she passes the test? or Both will get the Oath letter once she will clear her test?

Appreciate your feedback on this.

shmak2016

Sep 2, 2016
Hi All,

May be i am over expecting or eager to see Test Invite on my ecas but like to share something that may or may not be logical.

Until yesterday on my e-cas with my UCI I was able to see Two status of different applications.

One was completed ( Family sponsorship) in June 2017 but it was still showing until yesterday but from today morning that information is gone now only information i see is for my citizenship application which is In Process since 25 Oct 2017.

Does anyone came across this kind of situation in past and see change or improvement on current application ? Plz Share

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members, i completely forgot that me and my wife (MITZ) will be travelling on 21st Dec and her oath is schedule for 19th Dec.
She has sent out an email to CIC Edmonton for re scheduling her oath date.

I will keep you guys posted with the response if any receive from CIC and new oath date.

Cheers..
Congrats!. Things are moving for you guys.
Why would you reschedule your 19th Dec. oath when you plan to travel on 21 Dec.?
So in case one has to request a reschedule for oath what should be in that draft request.
We may have to do that too. Not sure yet.
Thanks

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Congrats!. Things are moving for you guys.
Why would you reschedule your 19th Dec. oath when you plan to travel on 21 Dec.?
So in case one has to request a reschedule for oath what should be in that draft request.
We may have to do that too. Not sure yet.
Thanks
Hi Darwaish,

My wife has to hand over her PR card on the oath taking day and then apply for the Canadian passport. Realizing the time period to be too tight , we decided not to take any risk and jeopardize our trip. So she emailed CIC and informed them about her travel plans along with the copy of the ticket. And requested for rescheduling the oath date.

Below is the content she received along with the invitation letter :

Sir/Madam,

The purpose of this notice is to invite you to a Canadian Citizenship Ceremony.

The date, time and details of your appointment are attached to this email.

· Please read the attached notice carefully to verify the date/time of your appointment and to ensure you bring all required items listed on the notice in order to be eligible to participate in your Citizenship Ceremony.

Please print, fill out and bring the following:

1. Notice to Appear

2. Media Release Form

3. Prohibitions Form

· Please do not arrive more than 1 hour prior to your scheduled Citizenship Ceremony due to the high amount of client volume in the check-in/waiting area.

·
If you are travelling outside of Canada within 1 week or less after your scheduled Citizenship Ceremony, please be aware that this may not allow you enough time to apply for and receive a Canadian Passport. For further information on Passport Canada�s locations, timelines, fees, policies and procedures, please consult their website at www.passport.gc.ca

·
Please keep in mind that you must wait a minimum of 3 business days after your Citizenship Ceremony to apply for a Canadian Passport.

Cheers...

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Hi All,

May be i am over expecting or eager to see Test Invite on my ecas but like to share something that may or may not be logical.

Until yesterday on my e-cas with my UCI I was able to see Two status of different applications.

One was completed ( Family sponsorship) in June 2017 but it was still showing until yesterday but from today morning that information is gone now only information i see is for my citizenship application which is In Process since 25 Oct 2017.

Does anyone came across this kind of situation in past and see change or improvement on current application ? Plz Share

Yes it happened with me as well 2 weeks back.. Exactly the same thing...