+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Hello kbanatwala,
Thanks for all your efforts in maintaining the data.. I forgot to update you about my info - Sorry. Was on a vacation.
Test went well on Oct 17. My eCAS changed to DM on Oct 18. No further update after that.
Thanks for the info... I have updated on the tracker about your DM...

SJ Baek

Jun 23, 2017
After I missed the test on Oct. 16th, I have the notification for the second test date, Nov. 27th. The first invitation email was in the spam folder and I put the CIC email address to the address book. The second invitation is in the INBOX!

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
After I missed the test on Oct. 16th, I have the notification for the second test date, Nov. 27th. The first invitation email was in the spam folder and I put the CIC email address to the address book. The second invitation is in the INBOX!
Congratulations..!!! Finally u got your second test invite..

kalkatta

Sep 5, 2017
Congrats

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Congrats!!!

victorier

Jul 27, 2017
hey i am from Saskatchewan...and i really want the oath to happen before 15 december.
My decison made was on 1 november

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
hey i am from Saskatchewan...and i really want the oath to happen before 15 december.
My decison made was on 1 november
Look at the thread for Saskatchewan residents you will have and idea how long it takes to get oath invite there. Good luck on having your oath ceremony before December 15. If you need to travel you need two (2) business day before applying for passport and at least 3 days for urgent passport application.

AR Tarar

Aug 23, 2017
Finally Pass test on 8 Nov and Decision made on 09 Nov, now waiting for oath letter.

can anyone have an idea how much time for oath after decision made?

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Hi all, do we have to declare our unpaid internship during the eligiblity period? It was all unpaid, i just went there to learn things on my own. It has no record