+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I got an email today to appear for the test on Oct 17. Online status has not been updated yet. Can someone update the spreadsheet please?

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats ! they are moving it fast 7 Days ! Wow and best of luck!
Thanks rustic.. Given the past data on the spreadsheet, I was not expecting a test invite until Nov.. But this is quite fast.. Wish the entire June batch gets their invite within this week..

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks rustic.. Given the past data on the spreadsheet, I was not expecting a test invite until Nov.. But this is quite fast.. Wish the entire June batch gets their invite within this week..
I think so, they need to push out all the 4/6 fast. Read Discover Canada well.

Daniyal daar

Jul 10, 2017
Got DM on sep 15, not received any line 5 so far. Waiting for the oath invite via mailbox. All the best to everyone who are in the similar situation.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please update the timeline test date 17th Oct. Got email this morning only 7 days to prepare lol.
No change in Ecas though.

victorier

Jul 27, 2017
Had citizneship test today 20/20 yaaay
They want my passports stamps to be translated plus notarize
where i can do that i short time?Please reply people
thanks

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Had citizneship test today 20/20 yaaay
They want my passports stamps to be translated plus notarize
where i can do that i short time?Please reply people
thanks
Congratulations... I would suggest to go to New Comers Center and get it done. They will do it in a day. but you will have to take the photocopies of all the pages of your passport. And plus its is free of cost.

How was your interview.??

victorier

Jul 27, 2017
interview was piece of cake..are you sure they do in one day?because i heard somewhere its 3 weeks :((((((
Plus test was good.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
interview was piece of cake..are you sure they do in one day?because i heard somewhere its 3 weeks :((((((
Plus test was good.
If you tell them its urgent, and tell them you are done with your test and this is the only thing they have asked to submit on urgent basis they will do it in a day. Basically if you have taken the photocopy with you they can do that in a day. If they are saying more time insist to speak with the supervisor / in charge.