+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi, please let me know if its enough to submit degree and transcript from abroad printed in English as a language proof, but it doesn't mention specifically that the medium of education was in English?
I submitted transcript in French from my country but i studied in French and in English from here they did not say anything about it, so I assume it was good. Did you study in English?

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
I submitted transcript in French from my country but i studied in French and in English from here they did not say anything about it, so I assume it was good. Did you study in English?
I studies in English and my transcript and degree is also in English but it didn't explicitly says that the medium of education was in English, is that fine?

melody.sha

Jul 10, 2017
I have received the exam invitation today. the test will be on October 19. I have just 13 days to prepare for the exam. please let me know if you have any suggestion for preparing for exam quickly. I am freaking out. SOS

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
I got DM August 17 i received oath invite September 13. It's pretty much 2 months later
Its like 26 days from DM to Invitation of Oath . If i go by the same thumb rule i should hear something from them by 11th Oct i am good as my DM was 15th September

torontonianguy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Hi
U can add me, app was sent in June, In process since July 27 with 1486 days, FP request from St. Clair office, don't know if thts my office.
Thanks

kalkatta

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Rustic, Do you think that this delayed is because of background check? As I understood from CIC, they do background check before or after the test.

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
Hi Rustic, Do you think that this delayed is because of background check? As I understood from CIC, they do background check before or after the test.
DM is done , i have no clue and the officer clearly stated its all clear and i am happy. So, i believe its just the queue. Its just 20 days after DM and @catharines from Niagara falls office also received oath invite after a month post DM. So, i would just wait and watch before becoming restless. I am going to get something next week i assume.

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
DM is done , i have no clue and the officer clearly stated its all clear and i am happy. So, i believe its just the queue. Its just 20 days after DM and @catharines from Niagara falls office also received oath invite after a month post DM. So, i would just wait and watch before becoming restless. I am going to get something next week i assume.
During my test they told us things are moving really fast we will get oath invite no later than fall.

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks ! I understand Sir/Ma'am I am just loitering around the forum giving unwanted advice to people and trying to feel more important and knowledgeable than the actual me and enjoying my long weekend..
Lol you make me burst out of laugh rustic so funny

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
Yippie...

We sent you a notice on October 6, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 27, 2017 at 1:15 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.