+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

Anvatrix

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hi Rustic, when you received an invitation to pass citizenship test on Ecas, did CIC specify the place where the test will be taking place? I do not see it in Ecas. Or will the details about the location of the test be in a paper letter from CIC? How was it in your case?

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
Hi Rustic, when you received an invitation to pass citizenship test on Ecas, did CIC specify the place where the test will be taking place? I do not see it in Ecas. Or will the details about the location of the test be in a paper letter from CIC? How was it in your case?
You shall receive a mail which shall have all the details on the location of the test ,time and the documents required for verification. Take all the original of all the document you submitted along with the application. They even mention details on the parking if applicable.

Reactions: Anvatrix

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
Hi rustic, I saw 2 ceremonies on October 27th in Niagara falls you will probably get an invite for one of them. Good luck.
Best of luck for 13th October , your place of oath in Port Colborne is an excellent location where you can connect with both history and heritage of Canada. Share your experience with us after the Oath.

Anvatrix

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
You shall receive a mail which shall have all the details on the location of the test ,time and the documents required for verification. Take all the original of all the document you submitted along with the application. They even mention details on the parking if applicable.
Thank you Rustic!

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kittykat, did you need to provide proof that you were travelling or just told them?
Yes I provided a copy of my ticket. The agent however just looked at it and gave it back to me. I suggest having that ready so you do not delay the process if requested.

Reactions: Weltmeister

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Best of luck for 13th October , your place of oath in Port Colborne is an excellent location where you can connect with both history and heritage of Canada. Share your experience with us after the Oath.
Thank you.. I will for sure keep you guys posted.

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi Catharines, Do you see a line 5 on ecas reading as decision made?
No I never got that, my fifth line was my oath invite.
On-Line Services

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 6, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 11, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on July 27, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 15, 2017 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on September 13, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 13, 2017 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

SAZ-CAN

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Mississauga
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Med's Request
27-07-2012
Med's Done....
06-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8th Nov 2012 ---- PP Received on 8th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
06 April 2013
Hi, Ladies and Gentlemen, any new on why GTA (Toronto and Mississauga) Applications are slowly processed? Why, does anyone knows :(

SJ Baek

Jun 23, 2017
Hi, Ladies and Gentlemen, any new on why GTA (Toronto and Mississauga) Applications are slowly processed? Why, does anyone knows :(
It is very slow in Montreal also. My status is "in progress" for 3 months. I even asked for the urgent process due to my job security. Maybe they are busy to process the refugees first.

tyl92

Apr 1, 2013
It is very slow in Montreal also. My status is "in progress" for 3 months. I even asked for the urgent process due to my job security. Maybe they are busy to process the refugees first.
can confirm that , it's dead in montreal .