+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
A shit head retard named "mtkhan" in June sheet and "STKHAN" on forum have deleted many entries from sheet on purpose. I have successfully restored the sheet and removed the assholes's record and access for good.

However, if you have added any entries between Sep 25 and today Sep 26 at 12:30pm. Then please add them again and I shall update my backups accordingly.

Thank you.

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
A shit head retard named "mtkhan" in June sheet and "STKHAN" on forum have deleted many entries from sheet on purpose. I have successfully restored the sheet and removed the assholes's record and access for good.

However, if you have added any entries between Sep 25 and today Sep 26 at 12:30pm. Then please add them again and I shall update my backups accordingly.

Thank you.
Why would someone do something like that, it's crazy. Thanks Ghost 13 for restoring the sheet.

LNZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Going through the logs it seems Haider Al Enzi did the sort at September 26,:9:42AM.
Hi there, Yes I did sort it out by location to see the averages for Montreal office (did not delete anything). I did not think that changes made would actually be saved. I do apologize for the inconvenience. I honestly thought that changes made would be discarded once you close the page. Also, with regular excel sorting would normally expand the selection and not mix up the columns. I guess google docs is different. In any case the sheet is very useful and I wouldn't want to loose any of the information. Again sorry for the mess.

Last edited:

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Hi there, Yes I did sort it out by location to see the averages for Montreal office (did not delete anything). I did not think that changes made would actually be saved. I do apologize for the inconvenience. I honestly thought that changes made would be discarded once you close the page. Also, with regular excel sorting would normally expand the selection and not mix up the columns. I guess google docs is different. In any case the sheet is very useful and I wouldn't want to loose any of the information. Again sorry for the mess.
Not a problem. Ghost13 took care of the file. Any Changes done to the file is real time and it saves immediately.

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
You didn't actually sort it, but messed it up!! You've should have asked me first and I'll gladly automate a menu function especially for this purpose.

You left me with no choice but to remove your access. kbanatwala will be happy to help you add any future updates.

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
Wake up Mississauga!! Why they are being very slow processing after in PROCESS eCas online? :(

Applicant for Feb to July are still waiting to get invitation test letter. Wake up IRCC in Mississauga!!!

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
You didn't actually sort it, but messed it up!! You've should have asked me first and I'll gladly automate a menu function especially for this purpose.

You left me with no choice but to remove your access. kbanatwala will be happy to help you add any future updates.
Thanks for keeping back up , we really appreciate your effort.

Reactions: Ghost13