+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can let us know how did you received the information regarding the Oath Ceremony, it will be a help everyone out here.
kbanatwala, I have a question to you and other June applicants who have not received AOR to date. Do you plan to do some follow up by calling them or we are supposed to wait indefinitely? Mine was delivered on July 5th and even those who applied after me already have AOR. I am at 35 days from delivery date today so I will give it one more week before getting seriously worried. Thanks

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
kbanatwala, I have a question to you and other June applicants who have not received AOR to date. Do you plan to do some follow up by calling them or we are supposed to wait indefinitely? Mine was delivered on July 5th and even those who applied after me already have AOR. I am at 35 days from delivery date today so I will give it one more week before getting seriously worried. Thanks
I am checking my mail. Hoping that the application should not come back due to any missed signature.., photos, or whatever reason. I am for sure positive that we will receive AOR's soon and it should pick up its normal speed for the inprocess and test invite and other things to follow. If I do not hear back anything for my AOR then, i might get my ATIP report to see whats going on. I believe I will be able to request my ATIP based on my UCI number on my landing documents which is the same number we put in on ECAS to check the status. However I check the status online using my UCI, just in case they do not mess up my email ID when they enter it in their system. However at this stage I do not plan to call them.

Reactions: Katayoon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am checking my mail. Hoping that the application should not come back due to any missed signature.., photos, or whatever reason. I am for sure positive that we will receive AOR's soon and it should pick up its normal speed for the inprocess and test invite and other things to follow. If I do not hear back anything for my AOR then, i might get my ATIP report to see whats going on. I believe I will be able to request my ATIP based on my UCI number on my landing documents which is the same number we put in on ECAS to check the status. However I check the status online using my UCI, just in case they do not mess up my email ID when they enter it in their system. However at this stage I do not plan to call them.
Thanks a lot. Oh I did not realize that we can use our UCI number from old PR days to check. So if you don't mind sharing, what are you seeing right now on your ECAS? Mine says it was not able to identify me because i am not yet in process. I guess this is normal.

Last edited:

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Thanks a lot. Oh I did not realize that we can use our UCI number from old PR days to check. So if you don't mind sharing, what are you seeing right now on your ECAS? Mine says it was not able to identify me because i am not yet in process. I guess this is normal.
Yes that is what I also see. So it is normal.

Reactions: Katayoon

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
good news bad news

good news: In process
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 13, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 9, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 9, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Bad news, I havent received any email, checked inbox and junk, its just i checked my ecas this morning and it showed in progress,
I called cic they said wait another week to receive the email if not then they will request to resend the email

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
good news bad news

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 13, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 9, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Bad news, I havent received any email, checked inbox and junk, its just i checked my ecas this morning and it showed in progress,
I called cic they said wait another week to receive the email if not then they will request to resend the email
Finally they remembered your file...

spiritsoul

Jan 9, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2011
AOR Received.
02-05-2011
File Transfer...
02-05-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2012
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
16-06-2013
good news bad news

This should rather be via post mail not e-mail

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
so true

but i confirmed with cic they sent an email which i never received
Normally additional document is requested by the local office or by Sydney. From the status given it seems the local office has logged in the In process. Or else if the document was moved on 9th they can not request additional document the very same day. Please advice if my observation is right.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Normally additional document is requested by the local office or by Sydney. From the status given it seems the local office has logged in the In process. Or else if the document was moved on 9th they can not request additional document the very same day. Please advice if my observation is right.

when i called them they said its with local visa office now but ant see what are they requesting