+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
First, I didn't apply for TN Visa cuz my job offer is not from the US at all. It is in Europe.
Second, my contract is not a full-time employment. It is an internship contract which is huge different from a full-time job. Internship has a clear ending date comparing to a full-time offer, which means CIC knew the exact date I'll be back in Canada.

The documents I submitted is the contract, employment email, an explanation letter, thats all! Again, urgent process of course can be done under a specific circumstances and background conditions. I never been out of Canada since the day I became a PR, so comparing my background to many others who frequently travel back to their countries, I got the privilege to get mine considered as an urgent case for sure.

Basically I reckon the only things CIC needs to check if you are qualified for urgent process are: 1. You'll continue to reside in Canada (Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty); 2. You have proof of a clear start/end date of your working contract; 3. a healthy background, CIC will totally not gonna consider your case as an urgent process if you frequently travel back n forth out of Canada.
First, I didn't apply for TN Visa cuz my job offer is not from the US at all. It is in Europe.
Second, my contract is not a full-time employment. It is an internship contract which is huge different from a full-time job. Internship has a clear ending date comparing to a full-time offer, which means CIC knew the exact date I'll be back in Canada.

The documents I submitted is the contract, employment email, an explanation letter, thats all! Again, urgent process of course can be done under a specific circumstances and background conditions. I never been out of Canada since the day I became a PR, so comparing my background to many others who frequently travel back to their countries, I got the privilege to get mine considered as an urgent case for sure.

Basically I reckon the only things CIC needs to check if you are qualified for urgent process are: 1. You'll continue to reside in Canada (Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty); 2. You have proof of a clear start/end date of your working contract; 3. a healthy background, CIC will totally not gonna consider your case as an urgent process if you frequently travel back n forth out of Canada.
Keep talking. You would soon say the truth.Do you know long it takes to complete background check. Look at your explanation. So fake

Reactions: paulvoyer

MAGGYZHANG

Jul 17, 2017
Keep talking. You would soon say the truth.Do you know long it takes to complete background check. Look at your explanation. So fake
I know how long it normally takes to complete a background check, but thats why my case has been handled urgently, so it is different. (Actually what is point of handling an urgent application yet spending 3 months to just get the background check done? Really have no idea what you expected) You don't have to believe me, but I'm now a Canadian, so good luck with yours.

spiritsoul

Jan 9, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2011
AOR Received.
02-05-2011
File Transfer...
02-05-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2012
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
16-06-2013
I know how long it normally takes to complete a background check, but thats why my case has been handled urgently, so it is different. (Actually what is point of handling an urgent application yet spending 3 months to just get the background check done? Really have no idea what you expected) You don't have to believe me, but I'm now a Canadian, so good luck with yours.
Again, Congrats buddy for anything!!!

Please, ALL, let's stick back to the topic of this thread. The case of MAGGYZHANG is something special which is beyond the core of this thread, adding his case to the spread sheet would even scramble the average figures so, keep treating it as a special case.... Congrats for the 3rd time MAGGYZHANG and good luck.

I would say, one page of such side talks will diffuse the consentration of the thread followers who are mostly interested in sharing and comparing their progress logically and could discuss relevant progress issues of "NORMAL" applications and procedures!!!

I would also encourage all June applicants as well as other applicants to share their progress path accordingly, especially those who remain with no delivery date provided even!!!

Thank you All.

Reactions: aakash28

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
You are a fake and will be expose for who you are.
You joined this forum yesterday and the first post from you is a fake news. I will chase /follow you anywhere you go and make any post and expose your lie untill you leave this forum for very serious people with real cases.Watch me

srmo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
march 2010 2nd AOR dated 27-05-2010 received june 17 2010
IELTS Request
already done april 2009 have 6.5 overall bands
File Transfer...
18-03-2010
Med's Request
may-11, 2012
Med's Done....
June-30, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July-27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2012, received on 25-08-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
Some people are really painand he is amongst them

srmo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-03-2010
Med's Request
may-11, 2012
Med's Done....
June-30, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July-27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2013
I applied and they received my application on June 16th as per canada post tracking.
Nothing yet.
Add me in tracker.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Again, Congrats buddy for anything!!!

Please, ALL, let's stick back to the topic of this thread. The case of MAGGYZHANG is something special which is beyond the core of this thread, adding his case to the spread sheet would even scramble the average figures so, keep treating it as a special case.... Congrats for the 3rd time MAGGYZHANG and good luck.

I would say, one page of such side talks will diffuse the consentration of the thread followers who are mostly interested in sharing and comparing their progress logically and could discuss relevant progress issues of "NORMAL" applications and procedures!!!

I would also encourage all June applicants as well as other applicants to share their progress path accordingly, especially those who remain with no delivery date provided even!!!

Thank you All.
I agree with you....

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
I applied and they received my application on June 16th as per canada post tracking.
Nothing yet.
Add me in tracker.
Hi, Can you please provide other information as well which is needed in the tracker such as Location, App. Type, Physical Presence Days, App. Sent. which also can be updated in the tracker

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
You are a fake and will be expose for who you are.
You joined this forum yesterday and the first post from you is a fake news. I will chase /follow you anywhere you go and make any post and expose your lie untill you leave this forum for very serious people with real cases.Watch me
i like that tone ,,,, thumb up

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Dear All,

Just received my AOR and date entered in the excel sheet.
What is "in process ecas" ?
in Process ECAS, you will see it online once they transfer your file to the local cic office for further processing. which should happen in couple of days...

srmo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-03-2010
Med's Request
may-11, 2012
Med's Done....
June-30, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July-27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hi, Can you please provide other information as well which is needed in the tracker such as Location, App. Type, Physical Presence Days, App. Sent. which also can be updated in the tracker
Ok my location is Sarnia Ontario
App type family included my son
Physical presence days 1535
App sent June 14
App reached Sydney office June 16