+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

LoveCanada881

Jul 17, 2017
Hi, could you please add me to the tracker :
App sent : June 6th
App received : June 9th
AOR : July 14th
Physical presence days : 1463
Type : Single

Last edited:

Weltmeister

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
Hello, how do i check the status of my application to see whether AOR is done? Under online services > Identification type > do i select the client id number / unique client identifier?
My application reached them on 9th June but still no news. I see that someone who sent on June 14 already received AOR!

Daniyal daar

Jul 10, 2017
Hello, how do i check the status of my application to see whether AOR is done? Under online services > Identification type > do i select the client id number / unique client identifier?
My application reached them on 9th June but still no news. I see that someone who sent on June 14 already received AOR!
Hi
I think you can't see your AOR unless you receive an email or mail which provides your file number or case number or reference number.
Once you have that then you may use that file number and check your further status online.
By the way I think the case you were referring to who received AOR who applied on June 14 is actually the person who got his AOR on July 14
Read it again, I think the most recent we had is someone who applied on jun 8 or 4th

BigA

Jun 26, 2017
Hello
Got the AOR today.
Details
Location pickering ontario
Date received: 12 June 2017
Date of aor 17 July 2017
Single application

MAGGYZHANG

Jul 17, 2017
Heyo, I just became a Canadian citizen last Friday, and I'm here to share my timeline:
June 6, 2017: Application Received
June 7, 2017: Acknowledge Receipt of the Application
June 8, 2017: Application Started to Process
June 22, 2017: Notice of Test Received
July 12, 2017: Test
July 14, 2017: Oath

It took about 1 month and couple days. No fingerprints required, no QR.

Reactions: CanadianC

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
Heyo, I just became a Canadian citizen last Friday, and I'm here to share my timeline:

Nice try! Troll!!

MAGGYZHANG

Jul 17, 2017
Nice try! Troll!!

Okay, for those who think I'm trolling. My case has been handled by CIC on an urgent process, for I have got a job offer oversea. So the CPC got the chance to process my case urgently. Trust me, the job offer I received is from a really big big company (world-class), not a small studios or small companies.

By the time I did the test, I scored 20/20, and I presented my contract to local IRCC, and they scheduled my Oath 2 days after because that contract is huge. And the after the Oath, I talked to the Officer about urgent passport, cuz normally people are told to wait for 2 days to apply for passport, but the Officer got my info updated urgently as well.

The officer told me they have only received one very special case which required urgent process, which is my application.

Last edited:

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Okay, for those who think I'm trolling. My case has been handled by CIC on an urgent process, for I have got a job offer oversea. So the CPC got the chance to process my case urgently. Trust me, the job offer I received is from a really big big company (world-class), not a small studios or small companies.

By the time I did the test, I scored 20/20, and I presented my contract to local IRCC, and they scheduled my Oath 2 days after because that contract is huge. And the after the Oath, I talked to the Officer about urgent passport, cuz normally people are told to wait for 2 days to apply for passport, but the Officer got my info updated urgently as well.

The officer told me they have only received one very special case which required urgent process, which is my application.

Rubbish

Reactions: paulvoyer

luz07

Jul 13, 2017
Hello,

I have a question, I hope someone can help me. It's regarding that we should notify the government if we left the country for more than two weeks. I wonder if the two weeks are cumulative since I travelled 1 week last month (after applying) and will be travelling for 14 days next week.

Thanks