+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

iama

Jun 1, 2017
Same here saying to update pdf but after that the form opened but it was the old form without any amendment. Only the instruction guide is updated
I right clicked and then downloaded the form. Opened the pdf from my local hard drive.

montrealita

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Montreal Canada
Category........
Guys this happened with me as well although i have the latest pdf reader
i solve it by saving as the file in documents then opening it with the pdf reader

Last edited:
Reactions: elie72

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
Gys this happened with me as well although i have the latest pdf reader
i solve it by saving as the file in documents then opening it with the pdf reader
Did the same. Thanks for the info.
Have a Great Day!

NizYou

Star Member
May 11, 2016
I

was with an immigration lawyer today, she advised I don't send my application until IRCC revise the forms bcz the officer will most probably return the old forms as they process them they'll be outdated. BTW similar thing happened to me during immigration application, they made me resubmit revised forms after a year. Weired !
My application has been received by Case Processing Centre one week ago, do you think it would be returned??

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
New form available : CIT 0002 (06-2017) E
I sent my application on 19th Jun using old form CIT 0002 (10-2016) E
They only omit the "Intention" part. Should I wait or resend the application with new form?
Amazingly no one get even AOR in Jun :(

shmuhahaha

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New form available : CIT 0002 (06-2017) E
I sent my application on 19th Jun using old form CIT 0002 (10-2016) E
They only omit the "Intention" part. Should I wait or resend the application with new form?
Amazingly no one get even AOR in Jun :(
I'm also in the same boat. I did mail in the pre June application on 6/19. My only hope is that even though we checked 'Intend to Live', with c-6, that should not be an issue.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I

was with an immigration lawyer today, she advised I don't send my application until IRCC revise the forms bcz the officer will most probably return the old forms as they process them they'll be outdated. BTW similar thing happened to me during immigration application, they made me resubmit revised forms after a year. Weired !
What a mess this system is first we had to wait an extra year and now this. I really hope they do not return the application.

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
Although they asked for PR card separately but you can submit another copy of PR card with health card to fulfill this requirement.

Seeking suggestion on child’s personal identification.

As per the Guide, two piece of identification required and one of them must have a photo.

I have health card but no photograph.
School record doesn't have photo and it doesn't show the middle name.

What are the other options? Please advise.

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
What a mess this system is first we had to wait an extra year and now this. I really hope they do not return the application.
I spoke to CIC today, she told they will accept old form because it fulfill all requirements. In new form they didn't add any thing instead removed intend part. She told if any new requirement added into form then it will be implement with properly announce cutoff date.

I hope it will work like that.

Reactions: iama and NizYou

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Hello

For personal Identification if I submit my driver's license copy and Health card copy, will it work.

My daughter is 5 years old. What will be the two document I can attach as her identification document? Her health card doesn't have her photo. The question I am asking is because, according to the checklist once we are providing the copy of bio-metric pages and so wondering if it will work?

Requesting your reply.

burakcayir

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
Hello,

I will do my application by using the new form (the one without intent to stay in Canada)
I have few questions though.
For the part 6H which is the work and education history:

What do you write to the "To" field if it is your recent job/education and you still work/study there. Should I write N/A, TODAY or application's date? Same thing applies to addresses. What should I write for my current address' dates?

Also what if I worked but I also had a month of unemployment in the period? I will give the dates and write "Unemployed" to the Work/Education field but what will I write to Employer, City,Country? just N/A? Or should I mention the city that I was unemployed? Unemployment details will not fit into the Work/Education box, should I add another paper and explain the case?

Work/Education field should be the job title or I should just specify if it is a "Work" or "Education" ?

Also, for the tax filing requirements, should we add the 2017 as taxation year too although it has not ended? If yes, what do we have to choose for Required and Filed checkboxes?

Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:

sugarhill

Mar 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
24-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-07-2012
Passport Req..
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Hello

For personal Identification if I submit my driver's license copy and Health card copy, will it work.

My daughter is 5 years old. What will be the two document I can attach as her identification document? Her health card doesn't have her photo. The question I am asking is because, according to the checklist once we are providing the copy of bio-metric pages and so wondering if it will work?

Requesting your reply.
I called up CIC call center today to clarify few queries and I asked the same question too.

For child, they suggested to provide:
1) Foreign passport as picture ID
2) Health card
Also suggested to include school record if the child attends school.

Driver's licence and Health card is enough for adults

Last edited:
Reactions: SHSajib

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Please add me to June list. Applications received June 20th via FedEx

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I spoke to CIC today, she told they will accept old form because it fulfill all requirements. In new form they didn't add any thing instead removed intend part. She told if any new requirement added into form then it will be implement with properly announce cutoff date.

I hope it will work like that.
Oh what a relief thanks for the update

Ranbir4u

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Hi, we moved to Canada on a work permit and eventually got our PR through AINP (Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program). So we never did IELTS or any other language tests. We hold a Bachelors Degree in Engineering (studied in English) from India. Should we still need to do a Language test and attach the proof along with our citizenship forms.