+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
We started processing your application on August 15, 2017.

Please update , that was a long wait AOR was on 28th July.

bazman

Aug 2, 2017
I updated the tracker, but you should post your updates in the July thread. It's easier to locate you then :)
Hi CanadianSoonToBe, thanks for the tip.
I thought that this Forum is General for all recent applicants and the Tracker is common for all. Just noticed that the Title is for JUNE applicant :oops:

Thanks again

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hi CanadianSoonToBe, thanks for the tip.
I thought that this Forum is General for all recent applicants and the Tracker is common for all. Just noticed that the Title is for JUNE applicant :oops:

Thanks again
No problemo! I just happen to follow 3 months thread so I noticed your post but took me a minute to find you so I thought to tell you about other threads :)

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated... It means.. you have submitted a complete application and the required documents to start processing your case. It does not mean they might not ask for any more documents. CIC can request for additional documents as well, if they need any more evidence or something is not clear. But if everything is fine with them they will not request any more documents.
Thanks!

amax

Jun 25, 2014
Hello, my application shows 'in process' as of Aug 10 and I got my AOR on Aug 4 - please update the sheet. Thank you. Wish you all the best.