+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
yes maybe things changed with the new rules. I know in my physical presence calculator it says:

"Calculation name: 'Physical Presence Calculator - June 2017'
According to the information you provided, you meet the requirements to be physically present in Canada as a permanent
resident for at least:
1460 days in the six years immediately before the date of your application, and
183 days in each of four calendar years that are fully or partially in the six years immediately before the date of your application"
PCC requirement is still the same 183 / 4 years. Annual requirement is waived.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did you get your oath invite? Email/by regular post/on ecas?
Depends. Some people get it by mail and others by email. In both cases, you will see it on ECAS. My interviewer told me it will come by mail for me.

torontonianguy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
It was in the file i had submitted with the application. She asked for the PCC after she added the absence days and found it above 183 days. After we told her that we had submitted earlier then she fished it out.
Ohk...Thanks

did u get ur PCC from US ?
If yes which agency did u use to order ?

BigA

Jun 26, 2017
Did you see your online status earlier or surprised later with snail mail for oath invitation?
I got the test invitation not a oath invitation. I got email for the test and then I checked the website n it was updated. I hope this answer ur question.

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
Ohk...Thanks

did u get ur PCC from US ?
If yes which agency did u use to order ?
My PCC was not from states, I read somewhere in the forum on the process to get PCC from FBI. If you are US citizen than it takes 5 mins and online. If you are from some other country it takes more than 4-6 weeks to get it. Please search on the forum lot of people have applied for PCC and listed the process in detail.

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
I forgot to update something , i lost my spouse COPR between my test-interview and Oath. Applied for VOS on urgent basis along with the copy of oath invitation. Got the VOS within 5 days by email.