23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received in mail 11-02-2016
Pearl1 said:
https://www.visareporter.com/news-article/slowdown-in-immigration-process-have-leaved-highly-skilled-workers-in-limbo/
'Have leaved' .....???????
Wonder if whoever wrote this did their English test?

lau2014

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
LFB72 said:
LOL you are right :eek:

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LFB72 said:
LOL.... i should have read it carefully...

i thought all those ppl who are putting efforts to make their voices heard through media, has finally resulted into something..

LFB72

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
29-08-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Pearl1 said:
LOL.... i should have read it carefully...

i thought all those ppl who are putting efforts to make their voices heard through media, has finally resulted into something..
It is a positive for sure ... Can't knock it too much :)

ironmanipl

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
vicky159 said:
Hi everyone,

I have received the following e-mail from CPC-Ottawa yesterday.
Any advice on what documents I need to send.

Dear Applicant,

The processing of your application is complete. However, this letter is a reminder to submit the stated missing documentation.

Missing Document(s):
o Original passport
o Confirmation of Permanent Residency (CoPR)
o Two Passport sized photos for my wife.
o Other:__________________________________________________________________
SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS for you and/or your dependants reside in Canada or the US
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

I have received my passport and COPR last week. However, I havent received anything for my wife. Got the above email.
I am not sure if I need to send my passport & COPR back to CIC office or its just the photos I need to send.
I am little concerned here. I will be calling the CIC helpdesk on Monday, However if anyone had the similar experience before , please let me know what needs to be done.

Thanks
Vicky

I got similar kind of email. Email them stating clearly what you have and what you yet to receive. For me I got back reply within 1 hour or so. I ended up sending my wife passport size photos as requested. Hope this helps.

vicky159

Jul 24, 2015
ironmanipl said:
I got similar kind of email. Email them stating clearly what you have and what you yet to receive. For me I got back reply within 1 hour or so. I ended up sending my wife passport size photos as requested. Hope this helps.
Thanks ironmanipl, I have sent an e-mail to CPC Ottawa. Waiting for the response.
Most probably, I will end up doing the same. Will keep the thread updated .

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Qestion.. for passport request.. did u guys only send the passport along with print of the PPR email only? or did u also send the photos?
One of my friend who sent his passport under EE CEC application sent photos too, but on my email it does not mention photo requirement.. I had sent in photos when i applied for CEC... so there is nothing missing right if i did not send photos?

june05App

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
AOR Received.
16th July 2014
Med's Request
23rd Jan 2015
Med's Done....
26th Jan 2015
Passport Req..
28-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
16th Nov 2015
mesumrizvi said:
Qestion.. for passport request.. did u guys only send the passport along with print of the PPR email only? or did u also send the photos?
One of my friend who sent his passport under EE CEC application sent photos too, but on my email it does not mention photo requirement.. I had sent in photos when i applied for CEC... so there is nothing missing right if i did not send photos?
Didn't send any photos. Just the passport, email print, and return envelope. Thats it.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hello guys, my online status change into decision made on Friday and today morning I called to cic call centre and ask the status and he told me your file is almost finished and when
I asked what's the decision and he told me its approved !! Is it possible for call
Centre guy to know that my file approved or no ?

He said he is not sure when I will expect reply from cic ..

Anybody can give me idea when i will get email from cic

Thanks

LFB72

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
29-08-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
backendcode said:
Hello guys, my online status change into decision made on Friday and today morning I called to cic call centre and ask the status and he told me your file is almost finished and when
I asked what's the decision and he told me its approved !! Is it possible for call

Thanks
It should be good - I've read other posts of people that got 'decision made' and called and were told...
Think yourself lucky :)

june05App

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
AOR Received.
16th July 2014
Med's Request
23rd Jan 2015
Med's Done....
26th Jan 2015
Passport Req..
28-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
16th Nov 2015
backendcode said:

Thanks
If they said it's approved, that means it would have been approved. They have real-time access to GCMS.
I think, you will get the Ready For Visa email whenever they have next batch scheduled on.

vicky159

Jul 24, 2015
mesumrizvi said:
In general, we don't need to send the photos again.
But sometimes the photos are misplaced. In my scenario, I have added my spouse to the application at a later point.
So, I have sent all the required documents at a later stage. I have updated the online file as well. For PR card, they need photos (not digital copies), so the request came through now as missing documents.

blueds283

Jul 3, 2014
hello everyone!!
i just want to ask if you know the emaiil add where to make a follow up of the application... thank you

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
To all false post, false statement and fraud and hoax people,

we are already suffering a lot, i would strongly urge you not to counterfeit us by telling lies,

stop making false statements on MR ! ! Enough with all lies please,stop decorating these stories,

if you want to post real news, you are more than welcome to notify each and everyone of us, but don't deceive us

Thanks,

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Same thing happened to me Friday Oct 24th.. on Oct 28th i got PPR.. hopefully PPR for u in next 2 days.. they seemed to do a batch processing as i believe around 12-15 people got PPR that night

backendcode said:

Thanks