+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

rackyy55

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are these CIC Immigartion Offices in Toronto for inland landing? any idea?

5343 Dundas Street West, 3rd Floor
Toronto, ON
M9B 6K5

55 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, ON
M4T 1L8

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYS GO CRAZY

Write your comments on (Somina's article ) her news please tell your experience....and how you suffering from this delay ..please don't keep quite , its is and opportunity to get justice.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/stalled-immigration-applications-leaving-skilled-workers-in-limbo/article27054645/

hkcec

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
(Decision Made) 30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
(CoPR) 04-11-2015
LANDED..........
04-2016
hkcec said:
I received reply from CPC-CTD-Ottawa within one hour after sending the email!

"If you a holder of ________passport, you will only need to submit copy of your passport. You can submit it to the visa office in ______(where I currently reside, but not my home country). We will send you instructions later."

Though not sure why I still have to send photocopy, I hope the instructions will be received as timely too.
Update:

Haven't received the instructions yet, but ECAS changed to Decision Made.

liloo

May 17, 2015
The worst part of this sad prolonged waiting is that one does not have control of his life, because someone else does, and not knowing when the control will be established again .

Loaded Diaper

Oct 31, 2015
I am a silent reader. I applied in June of 2014 and the processing times were 12 months. I received medical request in the beginning of 2015. I paid the RPRF fee in Spring of 2015 and thought that I was on track for 12 month processing. The call center said to call in June if I do not receive any updates. I called in June and they said that processing times have changed to 13 months and to call back in July. I called back in July and they said to call back in August. I called back in August and they said that processing times have changed to 14 months and to call back in September. I called back in September and they said that processing will be complete by December. I called in October and now they said that processing will be complete by January 2016! Now when I try to call the automatic operator does not even allow us to speak with a live person because they have a heavy amount of callers!

vicky159

Jul 24, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have received the following e-mail from CPC-Ottawa yesterday.
Any advice on what documents I need to send.

Dear Applicant,

The processing of your application is complete. However, this letter is a reminder to submit the stated missing documentation.

Missing Document(s):
o Original passport
o Confirmation of Permanent Residency (CoPR)
o Two Passport sized photos for my wife.
o Other:__________________________________________________________________
SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS for you and/or your dependants reside in Canada or the US
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

I have received my passport and COPR last week. However, I havent received anything for my wife. Got the above email.
I am not sure if I need to send my passport & COPR back to CIC office or its just the photos I need to send.
I am little concerned here. I will be calling the CIC helpdesk on Monday, However if anyone had the similar experience before , please let me know what needs to be done.

Thanks
Vicky

cecjun09

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi Guys,
I have submitted the application on June09, still ECAS shows only 3 lines no PPR request :mad: :mad: :mad:.
I have submitted my Singapore PCC in April , is any one submitted Singapore PCC like me and waiting for PPR.
Not sure how long wait is going to happen and need to submit the renewal for WP, which is very expensive too.
thanks

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
mesumrizvi said:
its decision made.
Can you please tell me in details like mine is also decision made on Friday and I didn't get any ppr mail yet but when I click on decision made it shows me those 5 line below

We received your application for permanent residence on June 9, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 11, 2014.
We started processing your application on September 11, 2014.
We sent you medical instructions on January 26, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.

How many lines it shows on ur status ? And what are those ?

luxvisitor1

May 27, 2015
below sounds exactly like my own story.....am at wit's end as to what to do....
emails sent to them don't bring any reply.

Loaded Diaper said:
I am a silent reader. I applied in June of 2014 and the processing times were 12 months. I received medical request in the beginning of 2015. I paid the RPRF fee in Spring of 2015 and thought that I was on track for 12 month processing. The call center said to call in June if I do not receive any updates. I called in June and they said that processing times have changed to 13 months and to call back in July. I called back in July and they said to call back in August. I called back in August and they said that processing times have changed to 14 months and to call back in September. I called back in September and they said that processing will be complete by December. I called in October and now they said that processing will be complete by January 2016! Now when I try to call the automatic operator does not even allow us to speak with a live person because they have a heavy amount of callers!

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
I got 5 lines around 20 Aug then got RPRF on Sep 10th.. then on Oct 24 it changed to Decision Made.. on Oct 28th got PPR

backendcode said:
Can you please tell me in details like mine is also decision made on Friday and I didn't get any ppr mail yet but when I click on decision made it shows me those 5 line below

We received your application for permanent residence on June 9, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 11, 2014.
We started processing your application on September 11, 2014.
We sent you medical instructions on January 26, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.

How many lines it shows on ur status ? And what are those ?

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
mesumrizvi said:
I got 5 lines around 20 Aug then got RPRF on Sep 10th.. then on Oct 24 it changed to Decision Made.. on Oct 28th got PPR
ok great!! congrats tho :)
i hope i will get PPR soon. finger crossed

thanks again btw

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://www.visareporter.com/news-article/slowdown-in-immigration-process-have-leaved-highly-skilled-workers-in-limbo/