20-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jan-2016 (PCC)
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2014
Med's Request
21-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
29-Jan-2016 Med's Rec'd....: 08-Feb-2016 RPRF Request.: 25-Feb-2016 RPRF Paid......: 25-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
02-Mar-2016 Passport Rec'd: 21-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
25-Mar-2016
harora33 said:
I just checked the ECAS and it shows " Decision Made"
Congrats harora33.

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
bbsos said:
That's why the estimated processing time is useless with the word "average". I didn't trust that at all from day one. Even if it's a true statistics and not a random number they throw up on there, it is one of their naive tricks to cheat. Some elementary school math here for example:

Applicant A's case took 8 months
Applicant B's case took 15 months
Applicant C's case took 16 months
Applicant D's case took 17 months

The result: 8+15+16+17=56, then 56/4=14 months

Means that by giving priority to only 25% of cases (A) and delaying the rest 75% (B,C,D), the average doesn't look as bad. With the power of average plus the 80% buffer (they can exclude the most delayed 20% obviously), they now got much more time for making delays and still generate a still okay statistics.

Examples could have gone more dramatic. Put it another way: one billionaire and 999 homeless people, on average, 1000 millionaires :eek:

So you can see, even if our cases are delayed several more months, the average 80% processing time could still stay as 14 or 15 months.
This is a simple average number versus standard deviation topic in statistics. CIC posted average processing time with no data on standard deviation. One billionaire and 999 homeless people on average is 1000 millionaires, but have a very large standard deviation in averaging.
Seems these CIC idiots who use 14 months of processing time has no extension of maths knowledge beyond elementary school.

rackyy55

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...Experts Comments Require.....
Yesterday, I got email from CPC Ottawa for my Spouse Only.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are still missing the following information in order to finalize your application:
> Medical: A review of your file has found that results of your Immigration Medical Examination (IME) have not yet been received by CIC for processing. Please contact the panel physician responsible for your medical exams for further information or to schedule the completion of any outstanding requirements. If a follow-up appointment has been scheduled OR the panel physician advises that submission has already been completed please respond to this message by 2015/11/07 with details. This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/07.

This is a final reminder for you to comply with our request. If we do not hear back from you within the prescribed deadline, an officer will review your case and make a decision based on the information available. As a result, your application may be refused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just called CIC call center agent to know the status of updates in notes and she said that your spouse has to undergo medicals again as this is ask from CIC otherwise my application will get refused.

I received Medical Request on 11th Feb 2015. I completed medicals along with my Spouse and Child on 21-Feb-2015. My and my Child medical eligibility showing passed in GCMS notes received this week. I sent eMedical receipt for her yesterday in the response of same email.

I wonder what they actually want ..Do they want me to complete medicals again for my Spouse?? :(

june23_app

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Shettyz said:
Guys can anybody explain the way to contact MP through mail,as I am outside Canada?
If you're not in Canada, you're out of luck - you don't have a local MP as you don't reside there. We tried going to the local Canadian embassy/consulate but apparently they can't interfere once the file is in process.

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
rackyy55 said:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are still missing the following information in order to finalize your application:
> Medical: A review of your file has found that results of your Immigration Medical Examination (IME) have not yet been received by CIC for processing. Please contact the panel physician responsible for your medical exams for further information or to schedule the completion of any outstanding requirements. If a follow-up appointment has been scheduled OR the panel physician advises that submission has already been completed please respond to this message by 2015/11/07 with details. This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/07.

This is a final reminder for you to comply with our request. If we do not hear back from you within the prescribed deadline, an officer will review your case and make a decision based on the information available. As a result, your application may be refused.

I just called CIC call center agent to know the status of updates in notes and she said that your spouse has to undergo medicals again as this is ask from CIC otherwise my application will get refused.

I received Medical Request on 11th Feb 2015. I completed medicals along with my Spouse and Child on 21-Feb-2015. My and my Child medical eligibility showing passed in GCMS notes received this week. I sent eMedical receipt for her yesterday in the response of same email.

I wonder what they actually want ..Do they want me to complete medicals again for my Spouse?? :(
Just let him do it again in my opinion. Looks like he didn't complete all required of him. Or the doc messed up. Sorry to hear this but your wait is almost over. Just go ahead and redo the medical ::) ::)

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Many ppl from june are getting something, hopefully they have started processing our file.

rackyy55

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lee587 said:
Just let him do it again in my opinion. Looks like he didn't complete all required of him. Or the doc messed up. Sorry to hear this but your wait is almost over. Just go ahead and redo the medical ::) ::)
I spoke to the Dr. today, who did medicals. He said that they could not find IME, so he created new case and uploaded medicals under UMI for my wife and child and left a note for CIC. He advised to send information sheet he gave me at that time.

I sent the same to CIC. Does anybody have experience, how many days CIC will take to see the notes and will take appropriate actions on it?

I am totally lost...and worried about the email which came as final reminder.

Shettyz

Jan 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
rackyy55 said:

Its very frightening.Hope you are through.
Tell me one thing...Your Ecas never showed as medicals received is it..??

DoctorWho

Mar 23, 2015
Hi harora33,

Congratulations on your PPR!

I was wondering, how wide is the window for sending your passport to Ottawa? Did CIC tell you something like, you have 30 days to mail your passport to us?

Thank you!

harora33 said:
Thanks! My timeline is as follow:

Applied: 9 June 2014
AOR: 25 July 2014
Medical: 2 July 2015 (Upfront)
RPRF: 26 Sept 2015 (Upfront)
Passport: 6 Oct 2015

harora33

Aug 12, 2015
DoctorWho said:
Hi harora33,

Congratulations on your PPR!

I was wondering, how wide is the window for sending your passport to Ottawa? Did CIC tell you something like, you have 30 days to mail your passport to us?

Thank you!
Thanks all of you guys! Yes, I got an email from CIC and it was mentioned like this below:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email and include the details of your situation.

DoctorWho

Mar 23, 2015
Got it! Thank you for sharing, this is most helpful!

harora33 said:
Thanks all of you guys! Yes, I got an email from CIC and it was mentioned like this below:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email and include the details of your situation.

rackyy55

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shettyz said:
Its very frightening.Hope you are through.
Tell me one thing...Your Ecas never showed as medicals received is it..??
My Ecas doesn't show medicals received.
A new line is added in ECAS.............

5. We sent you a letter on October 7, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

This is the email I received on 7th for my spouse, CIC says they have not received medicals for my spouse. I sent information sheet for my wife medicals on 8th, waiting now....how much time they will take to see my email and respond back to me... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

cecjune3

Star Member
May 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
anyone with only three lines in their ecas?

SKC_6J

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 June 2014
Doc's Request.
28 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 2014
Med's Request
28 Jan 2015
Passport Req..
09-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Requested Visa office change
LANDED..........
TBD
Guys...

I received PPR request yesterday....

Here is my timeline

Application sent 06-June 2014
Application AOR sometime in Sept 2014
Medicals 28-Jan-2015
PPR 09-Oct-2015

I have moved back to India for good on 30th Sept After waiting waiting waiting and waiting....now after 9 days this happens...and you go like .... What the hell... I dont have any words...I have request for the VISA office change now....

I wanted to extend my landing date to beyond March 2015....but I guess due to medicals it will be sometime in Feb 2015 instead.

Does anyone know any way to request the VISA expiry to be beyond Medicals...I am ready to redo the medicals here in India if CIC okays...but Just wanted to ask experts first.....