+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

mypr

Aug 1, 2014
Dear all,

Yeah WOOOOOOOh... Thank you God....

I am a Second Review applicant.. Applied from Canada [Montreal] and Returned to India [Dec'14].

I got my MR Just two hours before 9:52 PM IST [ 12:22 EST ].

My time lines as below,

Application received - 17th June 2014
AOR Received - 5th Aug 2014
MR Received - 7th Aug 2015

Waiting for Ecas update.

We are expecting baby on 1st Nov 2015. What is the process now to inform CIC. Any suggestion?

How to check “eMedical enabled or not” for that doctor in India?

THanks
Mypr

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
mypr said:
Dear all,

I am a Second Review applicant.. Applied from Canada [Montreal] and Returned to India [Dec'14].

My time lines as below,

Waiting for Ecas update.

We are expecting baby on 1st Nov 2015. What is the process now to inform CIC. Any suggestion?

THanks
Mypr

As you are in india,
and you are expecting baby on 1st Nov 2015... u might get RPRF, PPR before...that date...

Once you get a Passprot request. At that time, They will ask you to do any changes in the file. Same time, you will tell them.
E- medical, which state of India you stay?

BritCan89

Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014 (date received at CIO).
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
Not yet received.
Passport Req..
N/A - UK Passport - Visa Exempt Country
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet received.
LANDED..........
Not yet completed.
bbsos said:
Here is a joint letter to the immigration minister regarding the situation of the remaining 1st review applicants. I was considering to include a group statistics but found the number hard to guess. In fact, how many people ended up sending the letter would be the best statistics by itself. We have waited for so long and wish they have started processing our applications recently, since we heard some good news from a few people last week. But this week, no progress at all. We don't really know how much longer we have to wait, because we were never given a clear feedback and there is no predictable pattern in their processing. It could be a couple weeks, or several months. Below is the letter along with a brief instruction. If you will, just send it.

Email: Chris.Alexander @ parl.gc.ca (sorry I couldn't get rid of the 'space' before and after @ , please delete the two spaces when putting the address in your email, otherwise it will fail to send)
Subject Line: June 2014 CEC issue
Time to send: This weekend (August 7,8,9), or later if you missed reading this

Dear Minister Chris Alexander,

This is a joint letter from different individuals, regarding the delayed processing of our permanent residence applications under the Canadian Experience Class program.

All of us submitted our CEC applications in June 2014, completed and passed medical exams in January/February 2015 upon request. Since then, we have not yet received any further progress on our application status. Based on our individual GCMS notes, we were all “recommended to pass” and no further action is currently required on our end. We found through our notes that our files haven't been reviewed by any visa officer after medicals for over six months, with due dates past.

Meanwhile however, we observed for some reason, processing priorities have been given to later CEC applications (submitted after June 26 and throughout July 2014 in particular). Decisions have been made for the vast majority of them since April 2015 with most applicants finished landing. Their entire application process were completed within 9-11 months, whereas we have waited for over 13-14 months and there is still not any update being made, even though we applied earlier.

We are very concerned and confused that our cases are prolonged indefinitely without any reason and that preferences continue to be given to later CEC and Express Entry applicants. Each case is different cannot explain why June applicants have been left behind in bulk while the majority of July or even certain August and October 2014 CEC applications have been processed faster, let alone Express Entry. We believe that is unfair and wrong.

We have individually contacted CIC numerous times via email and the call center, but our voices and concerns were never addressed. May we kindly ask you to look into and address the issue as soon as possible? This delay and experience have been affecting our current life and future plans in Canada for all of us and our families.

Thank you very much. Your time and response are greatly appreciated.

My personal application details are as below.

Last name: XXX
First name: XXX
Date of birth: XXX
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXX
Application number: XXX

Sincerely,
XXX
If you'd been following news, keep in mind that, come October 19, he may no longer be the Canadian government's Minister for Citizenship and Immigration. I also feel that a reply to this e-mail is highly unlikely, as Mr Alexander, along with all candidates, will be spending virtually the whole of the next two months campaigning in the federal election.

Add to this the fact that (and I'm getting into Canada's political process) while there is a federal election and parliament is dissolved that there are technically no MPs, this e-mail would have been better sent earlier on.

Valiant effort though. The points are very valid.

June26PR

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
13-08-2014
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Congrats...
As you are expecting the baby, you can not finish the complete Medical as you can not go for X-ray. So do your remaining medical and inform this to CIC. You have to do X-ray after the 1st Nov and then send report to CIC again..

mypr said:
Dear all,

My time lines as below,

Waiting for Ecas update.

THanks
Mypr

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
BritCan89 said:
If you'd been following news, keep in mind that, come October 19, he may no longer be the Canadian government's Minister for Citizenship and Immigration. I also feel that a reply to this e-mail is highly unlikely, as Mr Alexander, along with all candidates, will be spending virtually the whole of the next two months campaigning in the federal election.

Add to this the fact that (and I'm getting into Canada's political process) while there is a federal election and parliament is dissolved that there are technically no MPs, this e-mail would have been better sent earlier on.

Valiant effort though. The points are very valid.
I get your points and yes those are possible. Even during regular non-election period, high-level officials rarely deal with the emails themselves. They have their assistants dealing with communications with the outside world, phone calls and emails. So we are not expecting too much but still have to try. It seems to be the only effort we are able to make at this point.

LFB72

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
29-08-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received in mail 11-02-2016
bbsos said:
I get your points and yes those are possible. Even during regular non-election period, high-level officials rarely deal with the emails themselves. They have their assistants dealing with communications with the outside world, phone calls and emails. So we are not expecting too much but still have to try. It seems to be the only effort we are able to make at this point.
Agreed ... I too am not expecting a response - but maybe just to raise an awareness at some level to maybe give this some investigation and a kick start.

If we tried to base our actions in-line with political direction - we probably wouldn't be able to put anything confidently forward. Our query is 'now' so t should indeed be addressed to him. To have done it any sooner would have not been in line with their 13 month estimation - so I think 'now' is right on. I just wish other people would raise a query at this level - as just updating this blog with hearsay and estimations is morale busting.

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
LFB72 said:
Agreed ... I too am not expecting a response - but maybe just to raise an awareness at some level to maybe give this some investigation and a kick start.

If we tried to base our actions in-line with political direction - we probably wouldn't be able to put anything confidently forward. Our query is 'now' so t should indeed be addressed to him. To have done it any sooner would have not been in line with their 13 month estimation - so I think 'now' is right on. I just wish other people would raise a query at this level - as just updating this blog with hearsay and estimations is morale busting.
WELL SAID. :)

june23_app

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
June26PR said:
Congrats...
As you are expecting the baby, you can not finish the complete Medical as you can not go for X-ray. So do your remaining medical and inform this to CIC. You have to do X-ray after the 1st Nov and then send report to CIC again..
That's incorrect. The pregnancy is past the first 12 weeks, so an x-Ray can be done with a lead belt. The risks are very small. If you however refuse the x-Ray, your application will be put on hold.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Astro.CA said:
count you blessings!
I only have 2 lines in my ECAS ;D

Most waited E-mail:

Ready for Visa.......yo oyo .... :p :p 8) got today at 7:18pm EST.

Finally big relief.....

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Guys,

We Landed . Today @ rainbow bridge.

Took us 4 hrs overall. Nice ppl on both sides.

Just want to confirm - Is the signed COPR my landing document?

saja_roy

Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015 RCMP certificate
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11-08-2014
Med's Request
16-07-2015 RPRF Req 20-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-08-2015 ecas updated medical received on 22-04-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
09-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2016 passport received 30th-May2016
LANDED..........
04-06-2016
PP62 said:
Most waited E-mail:

Finally big relief.....
Congratulations!!!..
I am waiting for PPR but they send me a mail to re-submit RCMP since the one which is in the file is expired. so RCMP certificate seems to be valid only for a year.
done finger printing again and waiting for rcmp certificate...

Astro.CA

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
PP62 said:
Most waited E-mail:

Finally big relief.....
Congratulations, soon you will be on final approach for landing ;D 8) :p

pkshah

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
CANADA
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04/03/2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
03/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/09/2015
Decision made

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Astro.CA said:
Congratulations, soon you will be on final approach for landing ;D 8) :p

thanks dear. I wish for you and other June applicants.

I am preparing for landing approach with cat.3 and only with instrument. ;D 8)

I can see Decision Made.

pkshah

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
CANADA
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04/03/2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
03/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/09/2015
my status changed to decision made after getting medical

Does that mean i will receive passport request or my file rejected??

Con fussed

Please suggest