+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
chellesii76 said:
Hello just want to ask what were the details you included in the reference letter you submitted? Just want to ask as well if your educational qualifications and experiences are related to the job you submitted for CEC application. Thanks!
Education is not considered for CEC, duties and responsibilities should match.

kiastorta

Jun 30, 2014
ADMIN please update the spreadsheet

Medical Requests arrived today!
Current ECAS reads: in-process

However, I will need to ask for an extension for me and my husband as I am the principal applicant and I am 7 months pregnant.

Thanks!

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
kiastorta said:
ADMIN please update the spreadsheet

Medical Requests arrived today!
Current ECAS reads: in-process

However, I will need to ask for an extension for me and my husband as I am the principal applicant and I am 7 months pregnant.

Thanks!
No admin you can do it yourself.

Camq

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-2015--PCC
AOR Received.
07-2014
Med's Request
01-2015
Passport Req..
10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-2015
LANDED..........
11-2015
just notice june 2014 spread sheet header is missing!

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Camq said:
just notice june 2014 spread sheet header is missing!
I have put back some of the headers.

Guys, Please do not mess with the headers, causes a lot of confusion.

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
Jun09 said:
My medical was uploaded on Feb 7 but nothing changes in Ecas yet :(
IMPORTANT

Sharing my personal experience here.

I had my medicals uploaded by the doctor on Feb 6 and I waited for 2 weeks for ECAS to update. As I noticed some of those who had their medicals uploaded around same time had their ECAS updated to Medicals Received. I called my doctor on Feb 24 to check if they get any update from CIC at all.

It was then I found out that my medical file was returned to the doctor with request for more tests. Doctor said usually CIC sends an email to applicant saying you have to go again for medicals, but i dint get any email and knowing the speed of CIC I asked doctor if i can still do my tests without email and doctor suggested i should do it because i will have to it regardless.

So my suggestion to those waiting for ECAS might want to check with their respective doctor. Also please be advised that usually doctors don't check their return folders unless applicant comes back with a letter. Also, this is specific to my case and may or may not be a reason for your delay (if any) at all.

Good luck everyone and I am keeping my fingers crossed now.

Cheers!

Jun09

Jan 28, 2015
kyogesh said:
How do you know that your medical got uploaded on Feb 7? Is this from what the Physician office tells you?
Yes I contacted the Dr and he said he uploaded on Feb 7

kiran_cnt

Jan 28, 2015
Hi All,
Received Medicals yesterday. My agent called me and informed me today. My AOR Date 13 Aug.
Best of luck to rest of the guys who are still waiting. Once I get the letter I will call the doc office to book in Mississauga.

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
info_sk said:
IMPORTANT

Sharing my personal experience here.

I had my medicals uploaded by the doctor on Feb 6 and I waited for 2 weeks for ECAS to update. As I noticed some of those who had their medicals uploaded around same time had their ECAS updated to Medicals Received. I called my doctor on Feb 24 to check if they get any update from CIC at all.

It was then I found out that my medical file was returned to the doctor with request for more tests. Doctor said usually CIC sends an email to applicant saying you have to go again for medicals, but i dint get any email and knowing the speed of CIC I asked doctor if i can still do my tests without email and doctor suggested i should do it because i will have to it regardless.

So my suggestion to those waiting for ECAS might want to check with their respective doctor. Also please be advised that usually doctors don't check their return folders unless applicant comes back with a letter. Also, this is specific to my case and may or may not be a reason for your delay (if any) at all.

Good luck everyone and I am keeping my fingers crossed now.

Cheers!
Thanks for sharing , plus 1 , such info. really helps,, I went for MR today and they asked me if I would need to have a copy for $30. I declined. Do you think it would be helpful to have a copy?

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
kiran_cnt said:
Hi All,
Received Medicals yesterday. My agent called me and informed me today. My AOR Date 13 Aug.
Best of luck to rest of the guys who are still waiting. Once I get the letter I will call the doc office to book in Mississauga.
Congrats..Please don't forget to update the spreadsheet.

kumarjo

Feb 25, 2015
MeToronto said:
Once you call CIC,let us know what the tell..Please share the information.
Sure, Will let you all know. I have dropped CIC a mail.
Called the call center but they are disconnecting due to high volume of calls. :(