+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 - CEC applications

rewolf

Aug 20, 2014
in my aor, it says "Please do not forward additional documents unless requested".
But I haven't submitted pcc yet.
Should I mail them now? or wait until requested?
And mail to Ottawa?

Amit12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
You may mail your PCC at Ottawa with a cover letter. Its not an additional, rather a mandatory document for proces to complete as mentioned in the checklist.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
rewolf said:
in my aor, it says "Please do not forward additional documents unless requested".
But I haven't submitted pcc yet.
Should I mail them now? or wait until requested?
And mail to Ottawa?
PCC you should send as soon as you get it .
PCC document is not required to send along with application but need to submit as soon as you get it

Hope this will be helpful
Thanks

Amit12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

mohitgoyal

Apr 17, 2014
Toronto
Hi ALL - I am a new member to this thread. Moderator please update my information.

Applied on June 20th 2014
AOR received - July 29th 2014
Applied when I was in Toronto, Canada but now I have traveled back to my home country India.
Name : Roopali Jain

I have got two questions -

1. Now when I am in new place, I should send an email to CIC and provide my current communication address ?
2. I am getting married in couple of months and wish to include spouse application too. Should I wait for my processing to be over or should include it as soon as I get married ? Worry is, my PR timelines should not get impacted so lil confused.

Experts/Seniors please assist. Any help appreciated !

Thanks,
Roopali

SKC_6J

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 June 2014
Doc's Request.
28 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 2014
Med's Request
28 Jan 2015
Passport Req..
09-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Requested Visa office change
LANDED..........
TBD
NO AOR YET .... CC not charged.... Application wasn't returned either

June 09th Application was delivered to Sydney NS.

Have not received AOR yet, have emailed to Search-CIO address, but automatic reply says it will take about a month for them to reply to that email.... Does anyone know what could be taking so long..... It is very frustrating experience.

YYZguy416

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
It is possible that an officer took a batch of applications (including yours) for processing and right after that left for vacation.

Have you tried logging into Ecas using your client ID?

SKC_6J said:

Have not received AOR yet, have emailed to Search-CIO address, but automatic reply says it will take about a month for them to reply to that email.... Does anyone know what could be taking so long..... It is very frustrating experience.

can_pr_1974

Aug 18, 2014
SKC_6J said:

Hello, Mine is same case. Application was delivered on 5th June and it mine has delivery signature "DS". I have sent email and physical mail asking the status of application. However, no reply yet. My friends who applied before and after me one week with similar documentation got AORs. Not sure , who is looking at my case. I have heard rumors about application being misplaced in past. please let me know if you get any update. There was one more person in same situation, his application was delivered on 2nd June.

can_pr_1974

Aug 18, 2014
aythenday said:
Need some advice - my application was received on Jun 30th. Seems like people past that day are getting charged/AORs, and my credit card hasn't been charged nor have I received any AOR/return/rejection. Should I try following up with CIC or should I keep waiting - been 50 days now, about 7 weeks? I have a BOWP application in progress (paper), and should have some time till September.... but I'm getting worried because people who've submitted after me have gotten their stuff already.
My application was received on 5th June and 10 weeks wait period is passed due. I have sent email and physical inquiry to CIO and waiting helplessly for reply....

pras_tcs

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
It was my application that got recieved on June 2nd and still no AOR and no response from CIO after sending email.
I applied from India.Is there any way we can request for information from the Canada Embassy @ Delhi, india. Not sure about next steps

dodochen

Aug 22, 2014
Hi, I have the same situation: My application was received on June, 9, 2014 by Sydney office. I didn't receive AOR and no charge record shown until now. Two weeks ago, I mailed to the office but still no any reply. :eek: :'(

SKC_6J

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 June 2014
Doc's Request.
28 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 2014
Med's Request
28 Jan 2015
Passport Req..
09-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Requested Visa office change
LANDED..........
TBD
So it seems that majority of these cases are from June 2nd week applications. Unfortunate thing is that apart from sending email and physical mail inquiry one can do absolutely nothing but to wait for their reply.
Not to mention that one cannot ensure if the application was returned by CIO and got lost in mail.
We can't even send another set until we know what happened to the first one....

ChrisK

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
RPRF : 25-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2015
LANDED..........
05-09-2015
SKC_6J said:
So it seems that majority of these cases are from June 2nd week applications. Unfortunate thing is that apart from sending email and physical mail inquiry one can do absolutely nothing but to wait for their reply.
Not to mention that one cannot ensure if the application was returned by CIO and got lost in mail.
We can't even send another set until we know what happened to the first one....
Yes this is very bad and time waste for us.
I think they at least should let us know that they received an application, not misplaced and is waiting its turn.