File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
03/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/09/2015
Received medical yesterday night at 9:00 pm exact 13 months applied on june 16th 2014 and received medical 16th July 2015 but did not rprf request what should I do now ? Should I pre pay rprf or wait for request ? Please suggest

cec14

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
pkshah said:
Received medical yesterday night at 9:00 pm exact 13 months applied on june 16th 2014 and received medical 16th July 2015 but did not rprf request what should I do now ? Should I pre pay rprf or wait for request ? Please suggest
I will suggest pay the RPRF as U have got MR after 13th month, its like decision made provided Medicals are good. BTW, what's the due date mentioned in your GCMS note. I think I am able to predict the CIC, they are goingby the due date per the 1st review assessment.

June02

Jun 5, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-06-2015 for intent to live outside of Quebec
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
Not updated till date
Med's Request
01-07-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015 Ecas (Upfront Feb 16 2015)
Interview........
Recommended in GCMS Note But No done
Passport Req..
19 Aug 2019 Request to change Vis office on 20 Aug , it done on 8 sep
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
16 Oct 2015
cec14 said:
I will suggest pay the RPRF as U have got MR after 13th month, its like decision made provided Medicals are good. BTW, what's the due date mentioned in your GCMS note. I think I am able to predict the CIC, they are goingby the due date per the 1st review assessment.

Hi friend,
I got my medical on 1 July and I already paid the fee. My due date is today 17 July but I don't have any update till today .. Waiting for your comment

pkshah

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
CANADA
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04/03/2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
03/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/09/2015
Who are the good doctors in Toronto for mr??

marple

Sep 4, 2014
Hi!

Yesterday we got an email requesting an interview for the principal applicant. That´s 13 months after they received our application.

We got the AOR on August 11th, requested clearance letter around April and we sent it (we knew we were missing it) and still waiting for Medicals.

Any advice/previous experience about interview before medicals? How common is that?

Thanks!

june23_app

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
marple said:
Hi!

Yesterday we got an email requesting an interview for the principal applicant. That´s 13 months after they received our application.

We got the AOR on August 11th, requested clearance letter around April and we sent it (we knew we were missing it) and still waiting for Medicals.

Any advice/previous experience about interview before medicals? How common is that?

Thanks!
I'm not sure if this is the correct answer, but there are supposed to be differences if you apply in or outside Canada.

If you apply from outside Canada, the interview comes before medicals. If you apply from within Canada, the interview should come after medicals. But I don't know if CIC sticks to these rules.

You can see these differences when you login to check your status, under "The following tables will help you understand the status of your application."
Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

sidhu123

Jan 26, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I got MR request after 13 Months 6 days long waiting..

Application Received: 9 June 2014

RCMP Request: 29 JAN 2015

Again RCMP Request: 22 APR 2015

Medical Request: 15 July 2015

I hope best for next steps............

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there ,
I am looking for some information regarding Canadian experience class. I am a registered nurse in Ontario. I still have to apply after completing one year at my job in August. I have a full time permanent job but no LMIA. Is there any option I will be eligible or not.

Thank you .

marple

Sep 4, 2014
Thanks, Our application is inside Canada.

june23_app said:
I'm not sure if this is the correct answer, but there are supposed to be differences if you apply in or outside Canada.

If you apply from outside Canada, the interview comes before medicals. If you apply from within Canada, the interview should come after medicals. But I don't know if CIC sticks to these rules.

You can see these differences when you login to check your status, under "The following tables will help you understand the status of your application."
Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

latitude45

Apr 15, 2015
Ashdeep said:
Hi there ,
I am looking for some information regarding Canadian experience class. I am a registered nurse in Ontario. I still have to apply after completing one year at my job in August. I have a full time permanent job but no LMIA. Is there any option I will be eligible or not.

Thank you .
hey, with the new system "EXPRESS ENTRY", you make an initial application online and enter all your information then the system gives you points based on your current situation.. work, education, english test results, etc etc..
then its up to CIC to select and invite people to start applying for permanent residency.
with LMIA you will get more points which will increase you chances of getting invited to apply for PR.
ask your manager or HR if they can give make the LMIA application for you..

Also, i think you can even start applying now.. just the initial step of putting your application online.
you might have enough points for the next selection.. (think you have to do english test first though).
someone correct me if i am wrong..

and here is a better forum for Express Entry (look at the second thread):
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

hope this helps

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Thank you for the information it was really helpful. Does anyone have any idea that what is the meaning of certification of qualification from province or territory because I was calculating my crs points from CIC, this was a question. I have my Registered nurse license from Ontario since August 2014. So I should say yes or no for that question.
Thank you

Nick666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Ashdeep said:
Hi
Thank you for the information it was really helpful. Does anyone have any idea that what is the meaning of certification of qualification from province or territory because I was calculating my crs points from CIC, this was a question. I have my Registered nurse license from Ontario since August 2014. So I should say yes or no for that question.
Thank you
Please ask questions related to new express entry PR in its thread. You will find lots of information there.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
I'm also June applicant, after 13 months I got my medical request. I was under second review, after sent then a explanation letter they accepted me. I have my medical results ready, because I'm in process in express entry from April, still waiting for PPR.
If I will send a medical results and pay today a upfront RPRF, how long it usually takes for next step for me???
I also plan to get married at the end of August, so I have to inform.them about change marital status. Is it any differences for me if I get married before PPR or after PPR?
I suppose that MR is a good sign, because my criminality check was passed, so can I say that I'm almost at the end of long way?

cecpr_123

Jul 7, 2015
Congratulations viscaelbarca!!

My file is also under second review due to mismatch of responsibilities in Employment Letter versus NOC B responsibilities. I read that your file was gone for 2nd review. May we know the reason for your file's second review? Did CIC asks you for a explanation letter? or Did you send an explanation letter upon seeing 2nd review in GCMS notes?

Your reply is appreciated.