Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
info_sk said:
Got my first GCMS notes...and everything is "recommended pass" no negative comment. I wonder why the delay.
what about security or criminiality ?

c2h5oh

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
21-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
akpr83 said:
It's all good with the application but June batch is in bad backlog shape..trust me....looks like same case as of 2008 or 2010 applicants when people kept waiting and latest their packages were sent back or people were asked to reapply.
Unlikely.
The last time that happened they only returned applications that were being processed for over 4 years.

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
may4ank said:
what about security or criminiality ?
it is little confusing...at some instances it says passed and all clear for criminality and security

iCanadaVisa

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
YYT said:
Does anyone who still waiting for the MR?
Many people...including me. Hoping all June applicants process will be completed by end of July. CIC is doing their best amid so many applications and summer vacations.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Got email last night, 2:00am (Canada time)/11.30am (Indian time) for medical re-assessment request for my spouse only
from "DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL@international.gc.ca" email address....

I am living in CANADA on Open work permit with my spouse....
I did my medical upfront in feb.2015 because my spouse's medical data was already with CIC at that time.
My spouse did actual medical in last July 24.2015 before come to Canada on open work permit.

:'( :'( :'( :'(
I have two question experts :
1. why re-medical issued from India? why not from Ottawa?
2. Is this good sign or Bad sign for futhur process...

I am also one of Unlucky June applicants....

Please need advise....

Nick666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
PP62 said:
Got email last night, 2:00am (Canada time)/11.30am (Indian time) for medical re-assessment request for my spouse only

My spouse did actual medical in last July 24.2015 before come to Canada on open work permit.
I think you meant July 2014?
If it is for last year, then officers might ask for a new medical, because your wife have at least one more year to land, and by then medical is expired.

You may read about medical reassessment in this link:
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/cert.asp

based on above link ,you can see that this reassessment does not apply to applicants who are inadmissible on health grounds.
so don't worry

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Nick666 said:
I think you meant July 2014?
If it is for last year, then officers might ask for a new medical, because your wife have at least one more year to land, and by then medical is expired.

You may read about medical reassessment in this link:
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/cert.asp

based on above link ,you can see that this reassessment does not apply to applicants who are inadmissible on health grounds.
so don't worry
yes she did on 24 july 2014.

I checked in my GCMS notes also indicate medical date: 24 July 2014, medical expire date: 24 July 2015
I anticipate that her medical still valid another 15-20 days more and I am going to finish my 13 month PR process...
But I think another expense for not sure result.......I am going to finish my 13 months on 19 June 2015

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
iCanadaVisa said:
Many people...including me. Hoping all June applicants process will be completed by end of July. CIC is doing their best amid so many applications and summer vacations.
Yes they are indeed doing their best, to not give a shit about complaints and mess things up. Can't be better. And they have spring, winter, and autumn vacations as well. :mad:

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
Jun09 said:
Today for me is exactly 13 months. I just called CIC but nothing I can get back. Whatever I asked, they said I need to wait more and they cannot do anything :-X waiting is too tired
That proves 13 months is just a lame excuse. They ask u to be patient and wait until 13 months to check again if there's still no progress. Now that you did, they can do nothing.

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
Do we have to send a thousand duplicate emails in one hour to catch their attention? That might work actually.

preet72

Aug 15, 2012
bbsos said:
Do we have to send a thousand duplicate emails in one hour to catch their attention? That might work actually.
have patience my friend. my friend got his medical last week. june 6th applicant. he never ordered any notes or anything. so hopefully june applicants will have their medicals by end of the month.

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
preet72 said:
have patience my friend. my friend got his medical last week. june 6th applicant. he never ordered any notes or anything. so hopefully june applicants will have their medicals by end of the month.
sorry but looks like you are new to the forum? :) A great majority of us had our medicals done back in February and still got stuck. And it's not all about patience, it's about fairness.

cecjune3

Star Member
May 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
13 months processing time means nothing, once 13 months has reached, they could tell us the average processing time is 15 months and be patient. Btw, it seems like people who got their mr recently are getting PPRs, but not for us Jan/Feb MR applicants.