Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-March-2016
LANDED..........
20-March-2016
Don't we have any way to highlight this to CIC...if 1-2 applicants stuck that make sense but here entire June batch is skipped and July batch 50% completed.

iCanadaVisa

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Is there any logic for 'selecting an application for processing' that CIC applies? For example, if a June application is put on hold for a second review, then they proceed to July application and so on. When the second review occur...after 6 months or depends on luck? This is very hard to understand.

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
iCanadaVisa said:
Is there any logic for 'selecting an application for processing' that CIC applies? For example, if a June application is put on hold for a second review, then they proceed to July application and so on. When the second review occur...after 6 months or depends on luck? This is very hard to understand.
April ppl second review are getting clear now. So you can guess the time... it will take for June who went on second level review. but problem here for june ppl is they are not on second review but still waiting more than july files.

Jun09

Jan 28, 2015
may4ank said:
April ppl second review are getting clear now. So you can guess the time... it will take for June who went on second level review. but problem here for june ppl is they are not on second review but still waiting more than july files.
Very agreed. Dont want to spend more to BOWP :(( but seem like I have to :((
Dont know how long I need to wait more :((

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Since every agent says that it takes 13 months to process applications now, guess June applicants will flood the call centre with calls regarding current status & questions why it's taking so long. That will then raise some attention.

Just to be fair, some July people are somewhat also stuck. Some folks submitted their applications late July landed already, whereas early July people are still waiting for something. There seems to be no rationale behind all these.

Kothem

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-06-11
AOR Received.
2014-07-23
Med's Request
2015-02-03
Med's Done....
2015-02-14
Passport Req..
2016-09-02
VISA ISSUED...
2016-23-02
LANDED..........
2016-05-03
hahamylove said:
Since every agent says that it takes 13 months to process applications now, guess June applicants will flood the call centre with calls regarding current status & questions why it's taking so long. That will then raise some attention.

Just to be fair, some July people are somewhat also stuck. Some folks submitted their applications late July landed already, whereas early July people are still waiting for something. There's seems to be no rationale behind all these.
I have been very keenly observing the trend and until & unless there was any issue with the specific application, process was going very smooth from June 27th. Sure, something happend with the applications received from June 2nd to 26th. I am not sure how the applications been assigned for processing. May be, they assigned to some RC or a specific VO who is on leave or working on temp work permits or something else. I am just speculating, god only knows the reality. All we can do is "Fingers crossed and wait".

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Kothem said:
I have been very keenly observing the trend and until & unless there was any issue with the specific application, process was going very smooth from June 27th. Sure, something happend with the applications received from June 2nd to 26th. I am not sure how the applications been assigned for processing. May be, they assigned to some RC or a specific VO who is on leave or working on temp work permits or something else. I am just speculating, god only knows the reality. All we can do is "Fingers crossed and wait".
This is quite a group of people and cannot be overlooked. Worst case a solution will be found after the call centre is flooded with June applicants' calls.

If this helps at all, I clearly remember dating back to September last year, some June 5th - 15th (ish) people had problems receiving their AORs on time. Even when mid July applicants were receiving their AORs, this group of people were still watiing. That stirred quite some unrest on this forum. I looked at your current June spreadsheet, although it doesn't reflect what I stated above, I am 100% certain about my memory.

10 months later history seems to be repeating itself. Rather than being shocked, angered, or getting a high blood pressure, you may as well shrug it off and do something practical (say preparing for BOWP if your WP is coming to an end soon) while waiting for July to come and call CIC again.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Mine got approved bang on 13 months from Application received - Great work CIC VO's, keep it up.

Kothem said:

domminick

May 12, 2015
hahamylove said:
This is quite a group of people and cannot be overlooked. Worst case a solution will be found after the call centre is flooded with June applicants' calls.
Is there a specific number to call?

colrainwx1985

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
hahamylove said:

If this helps at all, I clearly remember dating back to September last year, some June 5th - 15th (ish) people had problems receiving their AORs on time. Even when mid July applicants were receiving their AORs, this group of people were still watiing. That stirred quite some unrest on this forum. I looked at your current June spreadsheet, although it doesn't reflect what I stated above, I am 100% certain about my memory.

10 months later history seems to be repeating itself. Rather than being shocked, angered, or getting a high blood pressure, you may as well shrug it off and do something practical (say preparing for BOWP if your WP is coming to an end soon) while waiting for July to come and call CIC again.
First, congrats on your RPRF. You are close to PPR.

Even some June 5th - 15th people had their AOR delayed, I woud say at least 75% get AOR on time. But look at the June spreadsheet, only 5 out of 61 people received from June 3rd - 26th get PPR. Some people may not update after PPR. But this is a relative big sampling which reflects real situation quite well I believe. At the mean time, July people get so many PPR/RPRF I can see good news from them everyday. That's why my conclusion is June is skipped for some reason. We don't even see 3rd line at all. None!

My notes should come back this week. Probably we June people can map what happened with several pieces of notes from different people.

cecjune3

Star Member
May 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
Just wondering how many of us have already got their ME done and waiting for RPRF and PPR? I got my ME email on Jan 21, got it done on Jan 29, nothing since then. Anyone in similar situation?

cecjune3

Star Member
May 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
colrainwx1985 said:
First, congrats on your RPRF. You are close to PPR.

Even some June 5th - 15th people had their AOR delayed, I woud say at least 75% get AOR on time. But look at the June spreadsheet, only 5 out of 61 people received from June 3rd - 26th get PPR. Some people may not update after PPR. But this is a relative big sampling which reflects real situation quite well I believe. At the mean time, July people get so many PPR/RPRF I can see good news from them everyday. That's why my conclusion is June is skipped for some reason. We don't even see 3rd line at all. None!

My notes should come back this week. Probably we June people can map what happened with several pieces of notes from different people.
My notes should be here this week too, let's see if we can figure something out. May I ask what is your timeline?

minusham

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/06/2014
AOR Received.
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 (Upfront).Ecas status updated to medical received June 30 2015
Passport Req..
14th July 2015, Decision made ecas update on 16th July
VISA ISSUED...
22-July-2015
cecjune3 said:
Just wondering how many of us have already got their ME done and waiting for RPRF and PPR? I got my ME email on Jan 21, got it done on Jan 29, nothing since then. Anyone in similar situation?
JUNE 2nd One year :(...No medical yet.