Subitted with the Application
Med's Request
5th February, 2015
Med's Done....
13th February 2015, Recieived 20th February,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29 April,2015 ( Upfront Rprf 17th March,2015)
VISA ISSUED...
15th May (Decesion Made 1st May)
LANDED..........
31st May (Passport received 29th May)
sanjayit81 said:
so you sent via courier not CP ?
have you attached cover letter too ?
I sent via courier,
Print out the email copy and attached along with passport.
That's it

cecapp14

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Hi all,

I am a 9th June applicant. I haven't received anything yet after medical request. My medical results were received by CIC first half of February. ECAS has not changed since that time.

Question: before receiving any paper or email communication by CIC asking to pay the fees or for passport, have you seen any change on the ecas status (now mine is at medical results received)?

My situation is not standard as well:

- I left Canada on 18th March, and at that time I had a BOWP application on going (which wasn't moving as well. I was just told to wait when I gave them a call and that nothing was wrong).
- I staid in my home country for one month, knowing already I was about to move to UK. I did not communicate changes of address at that time as I knew was for a limited time only.
- I moved to UK, where I will stay for some years.
- I have withdrawn my BOWP application and received fees back
- I communicated the change of address via email at the end of april (the email address included in the AOR email as it can be done online only if the new address is in Canada as well).
- I received an automated communication by CIC saying that they received my email. Was just a general email. ECAS still has my old address.

Could any senior suggest if these events may have impacted my application and if I should now refer to UK Visa office? I don't think as I applied within Canada, right?

Thanks

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
You MUST advise CIC

cecapp14 said:
Hi all,

I am a 9th June applicant. I haven't received anything yet after medical request. My medical results were received by CIC first half of February. ECAS has not changed since that time.

Question: before receiving any paper or email communication by CIC asking to pay the fees or for passport, have you seen any change on the ecas status (now mine is at medical results received)?

- I left Canada on 18th March, and at that time I had a BOWP application on going (which wasn't moving as well. I was just told to wait when I gave them a call and that nothing was wrong).
- I staid in my home country for one month, knowing already I was about to move to UK. I did not communicate changes of address at that time as I knew was for a limited time only.
- I communicated the change of address via email at the end of april (the email address included in the AOR email as it can be done online only if the new address is in Canada as well).
- I received an automated communication by CIC saying that they received my email. Was just a general email. ECAS still has my old address.

Could any senior suggest if these events may have impacted my application and if I should now refer to UK Visa office? I don't think as I applied within Canada, right?

Thanks

colrainwx1985

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Do you guys see a bunch of early July applicants get PPR today? June applicants are skipped for sure. Like what some people say, CIC is really doing a good job and we should trust them. Such a Sarcasm. Sorry guys, I don't know what to say.

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
colrainwx1985 said:
Do you guys see a bunch of early July applicants get PPR today? June applicants are skipped for sure. Like what some people say, CIC is really doing a good job and we should trust them. Such a Sarcasm. Sorry guys, I don't know what to say.
hey colrainwx,

I share your concerns too but what does your gcms notes say? have u passed ur eligibility,security,medicals and criminality?

I still do not understand what are the timelines for getting these evaluated since some ppl get these pretty fast and for the others it lags behind.

Until then i don't see any choice other than waiting...

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
It's all a numbers game folks .............

Allah hoo Akbar

clark kent said:
hey colrainwx,

I share your concerns too but what does your gcms notes say? have u passed ur eligibility,security,medicals and criminality?

I still do not understand what are the timelines for getting these evaluated since some ppl get these pretty fast and for the others it lags behind.

colrainwx1985

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
clark kent said:
hey colrainwx,

I ordered my notes 20 days ago and still wait for it. My MR was requested more than 3 months ago. I just feel not all applicants are fairly treated.

Kenny403

May 24, 2015
hey, my application was recieved 1st june 2014, got AOR july 11th 2014 and since then i have had nothing, not reply, no changes i have emailed cic to ask the situation of my application and they have told me its in process and further questions wont be answered, it seems i am very far behind compared to others on the forum i dont understand how the process works xD from reading the forum ive decided not to contact cic until i am past the process time so i am just waiting as usual is anyone else in the same position?

Astro.CA

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
Kenny403 said:
hey, my application was recieved 1st june 2014, got AOR july 11th 2014 and since then i have had nothing, not reply, no changes i have emailed cic to ask the situation of my application and they have told me its in process and further questions wont be answered, it seems i am very far behind compared to others on the forum i dont understand how the process works xD from reading the forum ive decided not to contact cic until i am past the process time so i am just waiting as usual is anyone else in the same position?

you are not alone, many are waiting also.

cecapp14

Star Member
May 7, 2014
cecapp14 said:
Hi all,

Thanks
Does anybody have any hint about the two question in red above (and in general my message)?
Thanks!

cecjune3

Star Member
May 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
cecapp14 said:
Does anybody have any hint about the two question in red above (and in general my message)?
Thanks!
1. Most people will see a second line show up in their ecas status before they get their PPR email, which looks like this "2. We started processing your application on xxx xx 2015."
2. I think you should be fine as long as you have emailed CIC Ottawa about your address change, but do not quote me on that.